Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma looks sooo much younger when she has zero makeup on her face, her skin is flawless and so radiant, why does she cake so much product on her face 😖

Also what a surprise that she was exhausted on Wednesday after running 8km and ending the day of 22,000 steps... that’s way too much activity for one day.
She then went straight on a walk after with tim.... gaurenteed she asked him to go on one not the other way round! She’s obsessed

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell at 23 I could change a wheel, had dealt with a blow out in the fast lane of the M25, jump started my car loads of times and knew general motor maintainence.

Ignoring the problem for over a week is not how adults deal with run of the mill situations.

Reactions: 6
Also why didn’t she just ask her dad to come help? That’s allowed? And it was a Saturday? It seems v odd

Reactions: 2
Emma looks sooo much younger when she has zero makeup on her face, her skin is flawless and so radiant, why does she cake so much product on her face 😖

Also what a surprise that she was exhausted on Wednesday after running 8km and ending the day of 22,000 steps... that’s way too much activity for one day.
Her natural skin and brows are both lovely, she is very pretty. She is bad at makeup and it ages her.

Reactions: 6
Privileged, that’s what Emma is, and it’s become more apparent throughout the pandemic
Summarised perfectly. I really enjoyed her content before and during the past year she’s just gotten whiny and lazy and obsessed with food/her weight. How she managed to grow her channel even the tiniest bit during the pandemic I can never understand.

this was the first week I’ve watched her vlog fully in months... it was so cringe and infuriating.

I sympathise with her in the sense that I can get awful period symptoms too and often wish I could take the day off work to deal with it but at the same time... she’s already taking the majority of her weeks off for one reason or another and seems to use the period excuse more than makes sense 🙄🙄🙄 I’m going to assume there’ll be no extra YouTube video this week yet again

Reactions: 4
I sympathise with her in the sense that I can get awful period symptoms too and often wish I could take the day off work to deal with it but at the same time... she’s already taking the majority of her weeks off for one reason or another and seems to use the period excuse more than makes sense 🙄🙄🙄 I’m going to assume there’ll be no extra YouTube video this week yet again
She also seems to be on her period constantly it seems to always be here reason for laziness, I think the only reason she grew during the lock downs where people didn’t have anything else to do I honestly think it she carry’s on with the self obsessed lazy privileged style she’s doing when everything’s opening again her channel with die, her views aren’t actually that good compared to her following

Reactions: 1
Wow! Why does she look so old in those latest insta pics? :/ how old is she??? Generally speaking I think she I quite a pretty girl, I don’t always like her looks or makeup or dress sense but when she is made up more naturally and subtly I think she is attractive but these latest posts, she looks so old! And she already has more forehead wrinkles than me and I’m 37! :/

Reactions: 10
Wow! Why does she look so old in those latest insta pics? :/ how old is she??? Generally speaking I think she I quite a pretty girl, I don’t always like her looks or makeup or dress sense but when she is made up more naturally and subtly I think she is attractive but these latest posts, she looks so old! And she already has more forehead wrinkles than me and I’m 37! :/
Wonder why she disabled comments on it

Honestly the most fake woke influencer, jumps on every bandwagon - veganism, BLM, Stop Asian Hate etc but honestly doesn't give a tit.
Performative privilege too, continued to take on the ads for things she claimed she’d reflected on.....

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else just wish she would get Botox in that forehead? She is clearly very expressive and relaxing those muscles a bit would do her a world of good in the long term

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else just wish she would get Botox in that forehead? She is clearly very expressive and relaxing those muscles a bit would do her a world of good in the long term
She got filler in her lip so it surprises me she didn’t get anything done to her forehead

Reactions: 1
Finally you can caption Emma... not like you were just fucken lazy before though is it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.