Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got to Thursday and all she had to show for it was cooking, exercise and a bath?! Apart from the 10 million excuses as to why she 'can't get a video up tonight guys' 🙄

Reactions: 6
She got to Thursday and all she had to show for it was cooking, exercise and a bath?! Apart from the 10 million excuses as to why she 'can't get a video up tonight guys' 🙄
I love that she got ready to start her day at 11.30am, then realised she has a meeting and doesn't have time to film a video before the meeting.....

So, unless I've missed something, this is Emma's working week. Fair play if you can make ends meet by not doing full time hours but to say you're SO BUSY etc is just a joke.

She did mention editing back to back all day on Sunday, so let's call that a working day.

Monday
Seems to start the work day after midday
Does a bit of editing
Decides to take it easy

Tuesday
8am posts a reel
No idea what other work she does

Wednesday
Describes editing a video then going for a walk at 3pm as a 'worky day'

Thursday
Starts work day at 11.30
Has a meeting
Gives up on filming a video because of the sun (???)
Edits a video
Has a break and a walk
Uploads video

Friday
Plans to film reels then doesn't
Edits 2 reels
Washes her makeup brushes and seems to sack off the whole work thing

ETA I know it's been mentioned before but she's doing exercise, meal prep, household chores etc during the time when most people would be working but still doesn't seem to have enough time in the day. These are things that the rest of us fit around work. We've all realised that working from home blurs the lines a bit and sometimes you have more flexibility but that's why routine and discipline is important. If I'm working, I'm working.

Reactions: 20
I don't know why she doesn't start editing the vlog in the week and do a little bit every day, then Sunday would be easier!

Reactions: 11
I love that she got ready to start her day at 11.30am, then realised she has a meeting and doesn't have time to film a video before the meeting.....

So, unless I've missed something, this is Emma's working week. Fair play if you can make ends meet by not doing full time hours but to say you're SO BUSY etc is just a joke.

She did mention editing back to back all day on Sunday, so let's call that a working day.

Monday
Seems to start the work day after midday
Does a bit of editing
Decides to take it easy

Tuesday
8am posts a reel
No idea what other work she does

Wednesday
Describes editing a video then going for a walk at 3pm as a 'worky day'

Thursday
Starts work day at 11.30
Has a meeting
Gives up on filming a video because of the sun (???)
Edits a video
Has a break and a walk
Uploads video

Friday
Plans to film reels then doesn't
Edits 2 reels
Washes her makeup brushes and seems to sack off the whole work thing

ETA I know it's been mentioned before but she's doing exercise, meal prep, household chores etc during the time when most people would be working but still doesn't seem to have enough time in the day. These are things that the rest of us fit around work. We've all realised that working from home blurs the lines a bit and sometimes you have more flexibility but that's why routine and discipline is important. If I'm working, I'm working.
She would not cope if she had an actual work place to get to. If she thinks she’s busy now, imagine if she actually had to factor in a commute and work a full working day

Reactions: 5
Why make those overnight oats but then still eat the same porridge she eats every day! Daft bint.

Reactions: 4
I do not get adding all the crap on top of her porridge like yogurt and stuff, I just don’t know how she finishes it all, because she says she’s upper her calories but I’m still not sure

Reactions: 3
This is what pisses me off about influencers, they count everything that isn’t literally sitting on their ass staring into space as “work”.

Reactions: 12
I do not get adding all the crap on top of her porridge like yogurt and stuff, I just don’t know how she finishes it all, because she says she’s upper her calories but I’m still not sure
Me either. I find porridge really filing as is and she adds protein powder, yoghurt, fruit, granola.....

Reactions: 4
I find porridge really difficult to eat as it is. Which is good in a way as it’s a cheap and filling meal. But to add all that stuff in. That’s a huge meal to start the day 😂

Reactions: 1
I also think I eat pretty big portions but that pancake portion she gave to Tim the other week seemed huuuuuge and then yoghurt and plums too

Reactions: 1
"I need to get better at giving myself days off"

Laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair at that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty much every weekly vlog she gets to a certain point of the week where she gives up and says “we’ll try again on Monday”. Again this couldn’t happen in a regular job, you can’t just get to Wednesday or Thursday and be like “I’m just going to chill the rest of the week and we’ll try again on Monday, that okay with you boss?”. There’s an expectation on you to perform in your job everyday, we have no option but to drag ourselves to Friday at 5pm before a break 😂

Reactions: 10
B071A731-7D8D-4C48-975C-75289099E8F4.jpeg

Lol someone’s a bit tetchy. I’m sorry, but as a content creator is it not her job to put out content that somewhat “entertains” her subscribers/followers. Maybe if she put effort into creating the videos she never seems to have time to make instead of filming the same repetitive clips of her eating her watery chickpea curry and bland stewed apples for the weekly vlog she wouldn’t be so bored.

It’s so clear her vlog is where she’s getting the bulk of her revenue on YouTube atm because mine had 9 ads 🤣 but they’re so boring and samey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What was that raised eyebriw all about when she showed Tim working at his PC.

This is what normal people do Emma, they work, all day, at computers all day, working.

Not many people get paid to make videos about stewing apples, dressing up like make believe characters and go for walks with their mates.

Reactions: 12
First time in here! Hello everyone! I'm so glad that it's not just me irritated by this girl. I started watching her what I eat in a day videos as I do watch a lot of them as I'm currently on a diet and I always get stuck in a rut eating the same stuff over and over. I don't think what I eat in a day videos are really that toxic as, it is up to the person watching to ensure that they are not triggering themselves by choosing to watch them, where I have a problem is talking about 600 workouts and showing yourself working out to the point of being obsessed in these videos as well. None of that should be mentioned within the what I eat in a day, it should be left to simply showing people what you eat and how you make it to give other people ideas. You shouldn't be attempting to give advice unless you're a professional.

I find her breakfasts just absolutely baffling. How can you consume that amount of food in the morning is absolutely beyond me. When I first started trying to watch her videos I thought it was just my age that was putting me off her (I'm closer to 30 than 20) as I think she's incredibly naive and comes across as very lazy and childish. Her house appears to be dirty and messy all the time and I wonder as well what her boyfriend thinks of her doing pretty much nothing constantly while he holds down a seemingly decent job. It's the constant complaining and saying she isn't able to upload on her normal day because of X Y Z that really gets me because it's never a decent reason. To me, it appears that she is simply working out during the time that she should be getting work done, which is why she never actually manages to get anything done. She works out way too much and I honestly can't believe the 600 workouts thing. How can you possibly think that is setting a good example? I've never had a PT but I was shocked that a professional is allowing that kind of thing to go on. the girl is obsessed with how she looks and weight loss but doesn't appear to really eat in a healthy manner at all really. I get she's trying to maintain and that can be the hardest thing of all but you'd think introducing some full fat options instead of all the low calorie alternatives she eats would be the better way to go.

She is obviously spoilt rotten by her dad too and has lived a ridiculously privileged life (excluding youtube earnings from the equation) which puts me right off her - I know you can't choose these things but I think it's the fact that she quite obviously has never actually had to work for anything at all is where it bothers me. I don't mind some of these influencers earning loads of money because they pump out decent content regularly and you can see the effort that goes into it, but with her, you don't get any of that. It feels like I could put out similar content if I wanted to while working a full time job?? When it's what someone does for a living you kind of expect that higher level and for deadlines to be hit,

Wow sorry that turned into an essay :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Stream of conscious thoughts on the weekly!

As expected, she is 100000% reading here. Comments in the video were directly addressing things discussed here, i.e.
"I don't weigh anything anymore..." Yeah right, you were literally weighing things in the last weekly vlog.
"Everybody has a tit surface that they pile everything on and that's mine".... You have a tit pile surface in every corner of every room.

How bizarre was the photo check-in section by the way?

I find it so interesting when she said obviously she doesn't care about her changing weight and measurements, but then goes on to say how puffy she looked and how its almost her period, and she was up in calories so that's probably contributing - so she is clearly bothered otherwise she wouldn't have so many excuses!

She then said she did a spin session and a strength session that she's really glad she did but it put her back the next day. THIS IS A WARNING FROM YOUR BODY THAT YOU ARE OVERDOING IT. Her coach needs to tell her to slow it down - alternate your cardio and your strength - give yourself more rest days. These are easy things to adjust!

Why did she give up work for the week on Thursday?!?! "I'll start again on Monday...." :unsure:

The pile of crap in the background when she was making cocktails was terrible. I. Can't. Cope. This girl's laziness is so extreme.

Finally, please just stop with the egg-whites and eat the whole egg.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.