Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that she’d uploaded yet aNoThEr what I eat in a day, I just about smashed my phone. It’s RIDICULOUS. Ffs

Reactions: 4
That was so weird! The pancake thing. Also the title was ‘healthy and balanced’. Packet lasagne and garlic bread and a Meaty lunch. And diet coke.I believe in balance too but I wouldn't call it all that healthy, except breakfast.

Reactions: 3
it really irks me the way she speaks to tim in that stupid voice

Reactions: 9
Omg the person that replied to her story saying ‘no more please’ about the teacher reels, I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I saw that she’d uploaded yet aNoThEr what I eat in a day, I just about smashed my phone. It’s RIDICULOUS. Ffs
I’ve only just resubbed and if this is what I subbed for I won’t be staying long 😂 Does anyone even care at this point what she eats?! It’s always the same stuff!

Reactions: 4
How many times can we sit watching clips of her sit and eat the same bleeping breakfast and same workout like is this a joke? 😂 It's actually hilarious now

Reactions: 7
How can she say no restriction then eat low calorie ice cream, low calorie jelly and low calorie cookies? Also there are 3 minutes of black screen at the end of the video, does she even watch them before she uploads?
Yeah i noticed that too .... she has mentioned before she is tracking macros and calories for her fitness journey .... so that is restrictions then its putting boundaries on what you can eat and how much.

Reactions: 8
Her house is such a mess. It makes me anxious just looking at all the clutter in every single room.

Also, once again for the people in the back... low calorie versions of normal foods are not healthier. She weighs her food and counts calories/macros, so I don't know how she can say that is not restriction - even if its within the calories she might want to eat without need for restriction, there is a mindset of restriction because there's a maximum amount of calories set. Duppo low calorie ice cream, protein pizza base, egg whites instead of whole egg, fry light...the list goes on.

I agree @Tom_Nook , exercise at the forefront of a video that is specifically a "what I eat in a day" is linking eating to exercising, and therefore perpetuating the idea that you should burn off the food you eat.

She needs to wake up to the damage she is potentially causing to her audience and sort out her own mindset around food and exercise.

Reactions: 22
I wish she would stop thinking that her reels are funny, I hate how she "acts" in her newest reel. Her face expressions are so embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been avoiding her for a while cause I find her stuff super triggering but omg those reels...

She’s proper am-dram isn’t she! 🤣

Oh my god it’s so cringe 🤣🤣🤣 to think she’s sat there making those expressions to thin air 😂

The clothes are vile as well, is she buying these rank bits of clothing just for these reels??? If she is that’s ridiculous. But also, if she owns these hideous clothes already that’s also ridiculous 😳

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop thinking that her reels are funny, I hate how she "acts" in her newest reel. Her face expressions are so embarrassing.
Oh my god it’s so cringe 🤣🤣🤣 to think she’s sat there making those expressions to thin air 😂

The clothes are vile as well, is she buying these rank bits of clothing just for these reels??? If she is that’s ridiculous. But also, if she owns these hideous clothes already that’s also ridiculous 😳

Imagine sitting in your living room clapping, cringing, mouthing 'sorry' and glancing at your wrist whilst wearing a selection of hideous clothes and it being your job. The thought of her boyfriend being in a meeting in the next room while she's doing this makes it even more hilarious. Who enjoys these though and why!?

Reactions: 10
Imagine sitting in your living room clapping, cringing, mouthing 'sorry' and glancing at your wrist whilst wearing a selection of hideous clothes and it being your job. The thought of her boyfriend being in a meeting in the next room while she's doing this makes it even more hilarious. Who enjoys these though and why!?
It's going to be the same as the 'what I eat in a day vids', a couple of people say they like them and they get decent views (compared to her other stuff) and she'll milk it for all it's worth 😬 never heard of quit while you're ahead Emma? We don't need a part 10 😂

The comments on it are all ‘these make my day’ ‘yea girl’ ‘this is hilarious’.... What is wrong with them?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she is, but as it stands that £20k on education has gone to waste! And these influencers don’t realise that this is just a short term thing. God knows what’ll happen to them all in the future. But yeah she’s doing well financially atm, but I’d imagine her current career isn’t what the £20k education was intended for 🤣
It was also to endeavor she mixed with a good group, networking for the future and met a suitable guy (or girl) in that respect, the investment in her education has paid off.

Reactions: 2
Her house is such a mess. It makes me anxious just looking at all the clutter in every single room.
Oh, she always looks dirty to me. Every time she is cooking her kitchen is a mess and those nasty nails and rings don’t look clean to me. No way that she takes of all of those hideous rings every time she goes to toilet to properly wash her hands. 🤢
I enjoyed her content for a while, when I found her fitness journey video, she seemed down to earth and kinda different. Now everything she does is repetitive, expensive gear, clothes and skincare all of the sudden, and content only involves words "10 pan and stewed apples" in baby voice.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Some of my biggest cringe moments, in general, but this applies to Emma, is when people rub foundation in with their hands and they're wearing rings. I reckon her rings are nasty

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Some of my biggest cringe moments, in general, but this applies to Emma, is when people rub foundation in with their hands and they're wearing rings. I reckon her rings are nasty
The underside of nails is something I always look for

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.