Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All as bad as each other. It should never have been a problem. I think we have all reached an agreement that Leah is a rapist. It has been mentioned that she now works. Maybe we need to make a small phone call to her employer
A phone call to her employer would definitely be needed. I wonder how we can find out where she works...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does she not realise she’s asking for gifts yet most of her gifts are under 12? She really makes my blood boil and needs her bubble popping

Leah has suddenly fucked off...Thank god

Last edited:

iamnewtothis

Oli is reading this... Hi👋🏾

It was Emma who said Oli was her manager and then Leah confirmed it on a live...

cantstayquiet

I have just been on the stand up to bullying account that they made ages ago and it’s been banned due to multiple violations… that looks good for them doesn’t it
It’s obvious they go against everything they say there’s so much evidence of it

Faith wrote a book 🤣🤣 she has every mental disorder to exist so how did she write it 🤣🤣Emma saying she can’t wait to read it like you would be lucky since she probably can’t spell or use words the right way, we all know she can’t string a sentence together without slurring her words, mumbling and having to inhale her drool so it doesn’t come out of her big gob so how on earth is she capable of writing an interesting book 🤣🤣
They probably hired someone to do it for her maybe that kid they had as their manager

True though ain’t it since he obviously hits her when she’s naughty

he’s said enough on her live streams for everyone to know that

We have the video for the fidget give away now
She is so predictable
I bet those fidgets were free for the shoutout
Seen enough lives of him talking to her like a piece of meat to know he hits her when the camera off
The fidgets obv free for the video she did and now she’s saying she will do lives in the summer again god help everyone

“We are here with sweetsoph101 verified on tiktok” pmsl , why did you say that Emma? Is it because you are clout chasing? Why else would you be bothered to say she is verified? She stitches herself up

she said she can’t trust anyone just Emma

She uploaded all videos from Thorpe park now people still asking if Emma and soph are sisters so childish pretending to kids your someone’s sister when your not are they gunna swap shoes in the playground next
She isn’t that upset if she can only tell Emma , looks to be attention seeking

iamnewtothis

So they all do read this... Emma be a grown adult. Stop scamming children, stop letting Faith scam people on Roblox. Get away from Tiktok and get a real job in the real world and get out of this bubble fantasy you’re living in. Stop claiming benefits with fake illnesses Faith does not have. Be a better person, you do not need “friends” who are 20 years younger than them.

Ross, you need to get away from Emma, she’s manipulative and gaslighting everyone around her and it will only be a matter of time before karma gets her. You can do so much better, she is fucking ugly and you are a nice looking man.

exposè

They are obviously reading this thread or Leah is and sending it her...Hello you stuck up pieces of nothing😀
Of course she does she was giving it to us in her live, telling us we are lonely etc...
why does she always post videos of her big toe, no one cares, buy bigger socks, you scam enough money from people to afford it

• Haha
I think I saw the live with the birthday gifts, Gabbie got her a gift didn’t she? Imagine spending all that money on them for Christmas and not getting anything in return. It didn’t seem to bother her but I bet it did and Leah’s viewers were not happy about this at the time. Leah should have listened to us from the start. Bad friendship. Emma seemed to not care. Even when followers told Emma about the upsetting video Leah posted, Emma did not even text Leah besides having more than one phone which she has shown in other lives. Gabbie has been more loyal towards Leah and she’s only 17. The friendship was doomed from the start I say. Emma is too caught up in her own life to keep a stable friendship with anyone. It wouldn’t surprise me if she has no friends at home. The way Emma has abandoned both Gabbie and Leah is a disgrace when she claims to be their friend. It really is not nice at all and I would love to see their opinions about this.
Emma doesn’t give two shits about Leah or Gabbie. That is cold and hard fact! Does anyone know what happened with the previous poster saying they were going to report Emma to DWP? I would like to know the outcome of that. It would be interesting to know if their scams have been reported. They deserve all the bad karma they receive. Oh, how I would love to be a fly on the wall. I would watch their life crash and burn like Groundhog Day.

exposè

I genuinely do not get the fascination with this woman... I first went on TT to monitor what my kids were doing, and followed her because I saw something about autistic daughter or something... whatever Faith‘s issues or diagnosed conditions are, I have never seen anything that relates to ‘advice’ or ‘support‘ or anything educational or helpful to people who are supposedly in the same shoes. Anyway I unfollowed but caught up with this thread on here- what the ACTUAL f... how does this woman have all these sheep following her and obsessed? She provides zero entertainment, has an awful voice, she doesn’t come across as being very bright... did I miss something? Also- from the last thread... I know people can have acquired tastes and all but I do not get the sex appeal one bit... I really don’t see it. She needs to get off the web and sort her life out. What a mess.
They usually ignore comments about “advice” and “support” except faiths video she uploaded this week and that’s about it, if people ask questions about faiths autism Emma says it’s not for her to talk about like well why put autism in your bio then. She has sheep because she makes her raffles sound better than they are but really kids are sending up to £70 to win something that cost £5. she screams and shouts when she gets a gift so it makes them feel good it’s a manipulative technique and she’s taking advantage of kids with money. I don’t understand the sex appeal either especially not with Emma her eyebrows are blocks, her teeth are black and yellow and her nostrils are huge

I really think Leah raped Faith I don’t know why or if Emma knows or why they’re still friends I just know I don’t think someone would lie about it

Thanks I apprecate it i no im not by myself thinking it’s nice hearing about emma and leah since i followed them coz there fit and i have a lads chat on snap so i 💯 no im not only one who wants that vid
Soz still find it weird asf but you do whatever anyone notice emma and leah seem flirty on live since all this came out , I noticed it last night but no one else said that so I didn’t want to but I noticed she seems a lot more flirty to Leah and Leah is the same back it’s so obvious now and I’m happy you Donna brought it up because we are just finding out so much