Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted the video of faiths hand cause she wanted people to notice
Obviously it’s self harm they posted it on purpose probably trying to make us stop but everything we’re saying is the truth so attention seeking how much more does Faith need diagnosing with

Reactions: 1
Now she’s kissing up to verified soph again “ I wouldn’t do it without you soph” she only noticed Lucan and soph because they are famous she wants their followers

A grown woman playing with fidget toys they’re designed for children weirdo! Emma why would you start talking about something snd then tell us you can’t talk about it? This woman belongs in a looney bin

They’re talking about here hand a lot so attention seeking

It’s supposed to hurt that’s why it’s called self harm idiot

So Faith has just confirmed that Oli who is 13 is Emma’s manager.

I have a friend who works for the DWP and she says we can actually make a formal complaint into Emma and her finances of abusing the system and it will get investigated so tomorrow that’s my plan. I am sick of Emma diagnosing Faith will every illness possible.

Gabbie and Oli causing drama again🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Emma asked Leah how she was and also said she needed to call her and Leah said “I could do with a friend right now” and Emma didn’t reply and she just kept talking about Faith , I do not see the friendship? Friends don’t do that , Leah deserves it but it shows Emma is a ignorant so and so

This woman is an absurd joke. She has used her daughters vulnerability to cheat the benefit system and how she is still getting away with her petty raffles is beyond me! It is hard to believe she is a grown adult when her attitude is that of a high school student, she is very immature and childish and it comes across as though she uses her partner as a crutch due to the idealistic cliche that she has to have direction in her life. It’s ok to have no direction, Emma. Just be aware you are raising a young adult. Teach her to stop being a brat, it will get her nowhere in life and she will lose friends fast.

Reactions: 5
I am surprised that she stuck her word in saying she wasn’t going live anymore. I have only seen her live a couple of times since then. Leah and Gabbie seem awfully quiet. I haven’t seen neither of them interact with Emma’s videos at all. I am hoping they eventually had enough of her bullshit. Gabbie went through a phase of posting videos to her channel but has since deleted all of them. Leah rarely posts a thing. I am shocked that they seem to have drifted hugely and I am hoping it is due to the contributed efforts of Tattle. I also hope Leah and Gabbie have finally seen Emma and Faith for the real predictable cunts that they are. I hoped and hoped that the video of Faith being dead was real. We could have finally witnessed Emma get her karma for all the hell she has caused, financially and emotionally. There are children who idolise her because they think she is relatable and I wish there was a way to teach them that sometimes “good” people wear masks. It is scary to see how far these children will go to be one on one with Emma or Faith. They have succeeded in their relentless cohesion in order to gain their own financial stability. Get a job you lazy fuckers and stop teaching your daughter that it is ok to sit around on your lazy ass and let everybody else pay for your living.

Reactions: 4
Emma and Faith have just proven that Faith isn’t diagnosed with Tourette’s...
I don’t know what you’re referring to here but it’s obvious she isn’t diagnosed with Tourette’s or half the other disabilities she claims to have. Emma has convinced her to go with the story purely for internet fame. Such a weird family and I do not understand Emmas weird obsession with fidget toys. An almost 40 year old woman, hauling children’s toys. She is trying so hard to be relatable it just comes across as desperate.

Reactions: 3
I am surprised that she stuck her word in saying she wasn’t going live anymore. I have only seen her live a couple of times since then. Leah and Gabbie seem awfully quiet. I haven’t seen neither of them interact with Emma’s videos at all. I am hoping they eventually had enough of her bullshit. Gabbie went through a phase of posting videos to her channel but has since deleted all of them. Leah rarely posts a thing. I am shocked that they seem to have drifted hugely and I am hoping it is due to the contributed efforts of Tattle. I also hope Leah and Gabbie have finally seen Emma and Faith for the real predictable cunts that they are. I hoped and hoped that the video of Faith being dead was real. We could have finally witnessed Emma get her karma for all the hell she has caused, financially and emotionally. There are children who idolise her because they think she is relatable and I wish there was a way to teach them that sometimes “good” people wear masks. It is scary to see how far these children will go to be one on one with Emma or Faith. They have succeeded in their relentless cohesion in order to gain their own financial stability. Get a job you lazy fuckers and stop teaching your daughter that it is ok to sit around on your lazy ass and let everybody else pay for your living.
I think Leah and Gabbie have had enough of her. Leah was live several days ago and she made a dig at Emma while speaking to Gabbie. It wouldn’t shock me if this was the case as Emma seemingly treat Leah like a follower rather than a friend - or so has been said by Gabbie. But I can see this too, I think Leah tried to keep the friendship together. She sent flowers when Emma was feeling upset and also sent them Christmas presents. Leah only received a card for her Birthday. (Again, this was previously stated by Leah, on her own live stream). Despite the obvious being - friendships aren’t about gifts. Leah said this herself when asked why she didn’t receive anything. But… more to my point, Leah has been severely accused of raping Faith. I truly believe this is not possible and that Leah is not capable of this. She seemed certainly sincere when pleading her own innocence and this has me believing her. I think there have been children on these websites - trying to stir the pot between the three of them in the hopes that they get some sort of reaction. Now, Emma never reacted to this. Meaning that Leah was accused over and over until she broke down on a live stream and then she was repeatedly trolled for it. Emma had nothing to do with this situation, despite Leah’s best efforts to keep the friendship remaining stable - as stated previously. It was very, very unfair for Emma to let people believe that this rumour was at least the slightest bit true as she knew from experience that rumours become out of control and spiral and spread until it is one whole mess. Emma dealt with the whole situation incorrectly and I hope she has apologised for putting Leah AND Gabbie through that. Because Gabbie was a victim here, too. Gabbie was repeatedly bullied by Charlotte and Emma did not block her due to her own financial gain. Emma reeks of immaturity and if she cannot deal with online trolls the correct way - it beats me how she is bringing up a child.

Reactions: 4
They live round near me and my son has hung round with faith before and she definitely doesn't have half the things she's supposed to have!! She is definitely a mega brat and extreme annoying

Reactions: 5
I think Leah and Gabbie have had enough of her. Leah was live several days ago and she made a dig at Emma while speaking to Gabbie. It wouldn’t shock me if this was the case as Emma seemingly treat Leah like a follower rather than a friend - or so has been said by Gabbie. But I can see this too, I think Leah tried to keep the friendship together. She sent flowers when Emma was feeling upset and also sent them Christmas presents. Leah only received a card for her Birthday. (Again, this was previously stated by Leah, on her own live stream). Despite the obvious being - friendships aren’t about gifts. Leah said this herself when asked why she didn’t receive anything. But… more to my point, Leah has been severely accused of raping Faith. I truly believe this is not possible and that Leah is not capable of this. She seemed certainly sincere when pleading her own innocence and this has me believing her. I think there have been children on these websites - trying to stir the pot between the three of them in the hopes that they get some sort of reaction. Now, Emma never reacted to this. Meaning that Leah was accused over and over until she broke down on a live stream and then she was repeatedly trolled for it. Emma had nothing to do with this situation, despite Leah’s best efforts to keep the friendship remaining stable - as stated previously. It was very, very unfair for Emma to let people believe that this rumour was at least the slightest bit true as she knew from experience that rumours become out of control and spiral and spread until it is one whole mess. Emma dealt with the whole situation incorrectly and I hope she has apologised for putting Leah AND Gabbie through that. Because Gabbie was a victim here, too. Gabbie was repeatedly bullied by Charlotte and Emma did not block her due to her own financial gain. Emma reeks of immaturity and if she cannot deal with online trolls the correct way - it beats me how she is bringing up a child.
I’ve also heard Gabbie say that Leah has to almost beg for a call off of Emma. That doesn’t seem like a friend to me. What kind of friend let’s a rumour like that get so out of control. Then she went on to post so many videos about Faith being bullied but did not have the same reaction when it was happening to Gabbie and Leah and that was happening ON HER LIVE. She should have had more control over the whole thing and blocked the right people before it got so bad. She let her best friend get accused of raping her daughter. Who does that?

They live round near me and my son has hung round with faith before and she definitely doesn't have half the things she's supposed to have!! She is definitely a mega brat and extreme annoying
The proof is in the pudding. They are very fame hungry people and their ability to manipulate young children is terrifying. I am having trouble understanding why they ever got their account back. Faith never tics unless it is mentioned. She speaks down to all her followers and has a new disorder every week. #PrayforFaith should be trending. Because that witch is NOT going to get very far in life.

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine you are alone in thinking that. Faith appears as though she is an outcast and uses her TikTok fame to bully people. Not to mention that she can dish it out but she can’t take it since she cries wolf every time somebody gives her what she deserves. The girl needs a punch right in her pig nose!

I can’t imagine you are alone in thinking that. Faith appears as though she is an outcast and uses her TikTok fame to bully people. Not to mention that she can dish it out but she can’t take it since she cries wolf every time somebody gives her what she deserves. The girl needs a punch right in her pig nose!
Her platform definitely contributes towards her attitude. She is rude and disrespectful and that tells me all I need to know about Emma’s parenting.

I do believe Emma and Leah have made their friendship very personal. I do think they have slept together and I think that it was not an issue until it was made public. But I can agree that the rumour over Leah apparently raping Faith seemed very erratic. I think it was made up by a troll. Leah and Gabbie seem as though they are very caring and loyal people but will drop you if you take advantage of them. Maybe they both caught on to Faith’s multiple false illnesses. Leah was previously dating a 40 year old woman and she has talked about her adoration for older women so the scenario of Emma and Leah getting intimate is not impossible. I do also believe that Faith’s obsession with attention could easily lead her to make a false account to tell people she is dead. Anything for the followers, right? It’s almost as though they would go as far as to falsify multiple illnesses in order to gain a platform. It’s hard to believe that a woman who records her entire life for the internet, is withholding a vital piece to this puzzle.