Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she got her account back...I’ve been reporting it already. I can’t stand her, all she cares about is money.

She didn’t even acknowledge the “I love you so much” 😂 How embarrassing for the awful Gabbie
I have been reporting too. This toxic account needs to come down. I feel bad for Gabbie as it seems Emma treats her the same as Leah, like tit. Emma should of at least said “I love you too”. But she’s just self entitled and now she has her account back things will NOT change. Stuck up, always has been and always will be.

Reactions: 2
I’m going be emailing tiktok directly and telling them about her account. She is a really nasty human and she should not be given this platform.
I have been reporting too. This toxic account needs to come down. I feel bad for Gabbie as it seems Emma treats her the same as Leah, like tit. Emma should of at least said “I love you too”. But she’s just self entitled and now she has her account back things will NOT change. Stuck up, always has been and always will be.

Pardon my French but why is this bleep not banned yet! She’s still uploading videos like she brings something good to this world! If she died tomorrow there would be 4 people who cared... Gabbie, Ross, Faith and Leah so get the hint Emma that people only act like they like you for the raffle you say is so amazing. Make it easier for them and tell them which aisle of poundworld you got everything from

Maybe I am speaking out of term but after everything she has done I am feeling unbothered about speaking the truth

Notice how she’s writing “essentials” in every video now. She thinks she’s untouchable

Obviously Emma is only friends with Leah because she sends gifts and what is it with broadcasting their cheesy relationship, keep it to yourselves

Reactions: 5