emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the “it’s okay to eat carbs upon carbs” while eating nothing but fruit and salad, but sharing a pizza 🥺
---
Also why is she literally walking around in a bikini Capri 🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 2
It’s the “it’s okay to eat carbs upon carbs” while eating nothing but fruit and salad, but sharing a pizza 🥺
---
Also why is she literally walking around in a bikini Capri 🥲🥲🥲
Yesss!!! She goes on about how bad it is to function on an empty stomach yet the day she travelled there she mentioned at least 3 times that she ate nothing all day apart from gelato that evening. Glorifying starving yourself is not something to be proud of. She seems to be 100x worse with food and how she looks when she’s with her friends. Maybe it’s some weird competitive streak she has. We all know how much she loves herself. And to be fair her mate has a banging body! Maybe she feels a little inferior and insecure and it’s making her eat very little

Reactions: 1
I know her account is fitness focused but the constant posting of what she’s eating and how she literally makes 3 different videos from eating one healthy looking pizza making out she is ‘indulging’ is not normal behaviour. Probably what she ‘indulges’ on in a day on holiday is a normal day of eating for most. She is not relatable at all, and if I was looking for an online coach I would be put off when she herself clearly has an ongoing issue with food.

Reactions: 4
Exactly that. Most people go on holiday and indulge in deep fried all inclusive food. Chips, pasta, desserts etc. she clearly only had about 3 slices of that pizza as well as she proudly showed off the box of leftovers. She demonises food and you’re so right, I would never pay someone so unrelatable with such obvious issues herself to coach me. She’s just as bad as the other Emfit who is so clearly deep in her ED yet coaching others! They need to be cancelled - so dangerous

Reactions: 3
I have to say her new apartment is stunning. I found it on rightmove- £2100 in rent each month! if she had that kind of disposable income she could be buying a house rather than throwing over £2k in the bin each month.

Reactions: 2
I have to say her new apartment is stunning. I found it on rightmove- £2100 in rent each month! if she had that kind of disposable income she could be buying a house rather than throwing over £2k in the bin each month.

I can’t her over her filming her whole apartment including the view when she’s said weeks back she was followed and assaulted 🤦‍♀️

I can’t her over her filming her whole apartment including the view when she’s said weeks back she was followed and assaulted 🤦‍♀️
So true!! Especially since it took me approx 3 mins to find her flat on right move and in the photos there’s a street view showing exactly the location so potential stalkers could find her very easily. But of course a good insta-brag trumps safety every time.

• Wow
I actually really don't like it! I'm not the biggest fan of open plan but the kitchen area just looked oddly unfinished in a way? It needs an island or something

I actually really don't like it! I'm not the biggest fan of open plan but the kitchen area just looked oddly unfinished in a way? It needs an island or something

There’s too much space. I like open plan kitchens but not that open plan. I know that makes little sense😂

Jasmines left Empower and is working in the spa at Soho House. I’m happy that she’s doing her own thing, I kind of feel like she was living in Emma’s shadow - dropped when she was with Gabriel and then picked back up when her and Gabriel split. I actually can’t stand Emma, constantly bangs on about you how can eat what you want etc and fitness is about feeling good yet she sits there with her fruit pot forcing herself to do 102938377383 steps a day when she’s feeling unwell.

Reactions: 4
The top she is wearing in those photos!!! I wonder how many pervy men follow her for spank bank material 🤢

She so trashy. The under boob, the nipples, she may as well not have had a top on at all. Seriously gives dirty stripper vibes
---
If she actually breathed out those jeans wouldn’t be that much bigger than her I reckon. She’s sucking in so bad she’s going to turn inside out

She looks manic. It’s also a post I would expect in 2016, not 2023. Talk about alienating a significant amount of people who are that size.

She looks manic. It’s also a post I would expect in 2016, not 2023. Talk about alienating a significant amount of people who are that size.
Yes, fully!

Look how MASSIVE these size 12-14 jeans are!!! I could t imagine ever being THIS fat ever again! Look how tiny and pleased with myself I am! Smug smug smug smug smug.