emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so trashy. The under boob, the nipples, she may as well not have had a top on at all. Seriously gives dirty stripper vibes
---
If she actually breathed out those jeans wouldn’t be that much bigger than her I reckon. She’s sucking in so bad she’s going to turn inside out
Yes and she’s pulling those jeans out with such force to try and make them look bigger😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish she’d wear a bra. Her boobs stick out towards east and west. They need some support

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just a massive drama queen attention seeker. She’s done it for all the “omg hun how do you look like that when you’re sick!?” comments.

She’s always the illest she’s ever been 🥱
She hasn’t got a clue. There’s people out there suffering with terminal illnesses, laying in hospital beds or at home unable to get out of their own bed but here’s Emma running around in her pants, full face of slap, buying pillows, posing for photos and staying that she’s the most ill ever. Such an idiot

Not saying it’s a bad thing as I have zero ass myself, but she’s constantly posing sticking her bum out when in actual fact it’s not that big. Just shows that you shouldn’t take everything you see on Instagram for face value - it’s all smoke and mirrors.
3434FC26-BD14-4897-AA21-BBFDB795E78F.png

Don’t go to the supermarket in booty shorts because everyone will look at you like you’re a bleep…. She absolutely loves it!!!

She’s so up her own arse it’s unreal. No need to tell people not to go food shopping half naked Emma, that’s common sense for most people who aren’t narcissistic vain bimbos

Reactions: 3
She was my coach for a bit but her insta just screams insecure like she says our body isn’t everything yet she sucks in, pokes out her bum. Who does a photoshoot to justify them getting McDonald’s. Like she definitely fears getting bigger

She was my coach for a bit but her insta just screams insecure like she says our body isn’t everything yet she sucks in, pokes out her bum. Who does a photoshoot to justify them getting McDonald’s. Like she definitely fears getting bigger
How did you find her as a coach?

How did you find her as a coach?
As a coach they’re really good. Sometimes a little slow but I guess you need to take it w a pinch of salt. She got me close to my results. So in terms of coaching I loved it but £125 a month kinda hurts the pockets ngl feel like she could be capped at £110

As a coach they’re really good. Sometimes a little slow but I guess you need to take it w a pinch of salt. She got me close to my results. So in terms of coaching I loved it but £125 a month kinda hurts the pockets ngl feel like she could be capped at £110

Is she not at something ridiculous now like 300?!

Maybe she wouldn't be getting ill all the time if she wore some clothes.

Imagine WFH in that teeny tiny little pink thing lol

Reactions: 3
That pink thing is just ridiculous. It makes my vagina itch just looking at how tight it is. Don’t get me started on that unbelievably tacky dress she wore to that event. She’s just desperate for male attention, like a dog in heat

That pink thing is just ridiculous. It makes my vagina itch just looking at how tight it is. Don’t get me started on that unbelievably tacky dress she wore to that event. She’s just desperate for male attention, like a dog in heat
It’s literally see through that dress, awful

It’s literally see through that dress, awful
I know!!!! She has no decorum does she, she has a nice figure but the way she dresses just screams desperation

I actually don’t want to have to look at the tiny strip of material separating our eyes from being able to see your anus, thanks very much lovely, now be a good dear and put some clothes on.

Do you think she actually walks around home all day wearing next to nothing or do you think she just puts it on, takes a few pics for the gram (the rich men who may be following her) and then gets changed?