Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use soya milk but then put squirty cream on her pancakes? I honestly just don’t get this girl. All the things she eats to avoid giving herself agony pains is what would cause pains in pretty much any other person!!!
She’s got agony pains because she doesn’t eat any fibre so is probably full of tit... literally 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The stupid is strong in this one. Don’t think 6 calories difference will matter when you are planning on McDonald’s 2 days in a row 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real???!!

I expect to be blocked now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right that’s it, I’m taking a break from Emma.. I’m announcing it so you can all message me to check if I’m ok but then I’ll be back from my break tomorrow anyway 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stupid is strong in this one. Don’t think 6 calories difference will matter when you are planning on McDonald’s 2 days in a row 😂😂😂😂😂 is she for real???!!

I expect to be blocked now 😂😂
Did you send her a DM or make a comment on the grid? She’s a special kind of dim that one and she’s really pissing me off these days. Can she not find something more constructive to do with the huge amount of time she has off rather than watch Disney and talk into her bloody phone?

I thought I was bad with my various dieting craziness but she makes me look stable 😂 SW must make up most of its profit from her rejoining and paying that joining fee every time

Earlier I noticed there was a million and 1 stories from her but only had a few mins left on lunch just went to watch and theres barely any. Has she deleted or was I hallucinating as she usually has a million and 1 stories a day 😳🙄

Reactions: 1
Earlier I noticed there was a million and 1 stories from her but only had a few mins left on lunch just went to watch and theres barely any. Has she deleted or was I hallucinating as she usually has a million and 1 stories a day 😳🙄
She’s deleted! You didn’t miss much

Cannot be arsed with her. 27! bleeping 27! She's an hole and I hope her followers drop like flies before she gets chance to delete them. She's a joke, a deluded, infantile, joke. What a pathetic little girl she is.

Reactions: 7
i can’t get over the stories dedicated to “do I count 4 calories or 10 calories for this jelly” 😂😂😂

*eats McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast, an entire sharing packet ofgalaxy counters as a snack, McDonald’s for lunch and Nando's for dinner and stresses over the 6 unknown calories in a tiny pot of jelly*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i can’t get over the stories dedicated to “do I count 4 calories or 10 calories for this jelly” 😂😂😂

*eats McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast, an entire sharing packet ofgalaxy counters as a snack, McDonald’s for lunch and Nando's for dinner and stresses over the 6 unknown calories in a tiny pot of jelly*
so this is essentially what I messaged her to say. I was very nice and very careful with how I worded it. I have been where she is now (granted I have 1000% more brain cells) but eating disorders are proper fucked up and make you think in bizarre ways, I chopped and changed ‘plans’ every 5 minutes. I like her obsessively calorie counted and made myself severely underweight then piled most of it back on and chased that same loss again by counting calories but my heart was never in it as much as before. Cue 15 years of flitting between various different plans, spending fortunes on ‘miracle products’ which invariably are still in my cupboards or the bin. the difference was, I would never have played this out ‘on the gram’ because I was so ashamed and knew my thought processes were fucked up. Ultimately meeting my husband and being too embarrassed to do this crazy tit was the start of my recovery and I finally have a healthy approach to food and don’t follow a diet or have an ‘on plan/off plan‘ mentality. I am only sorry that Emma has nobody in her life who Is able to help and support her enough to actually liver her life because her current situation is tragic really.

anyway, she has blocked me so meh.

• Wow
I am only sorry that Emma has nobody in her life who Is able to help and support her enough to actually liver her life because her current situation is tragic really.

anyway, she has blocked me so meh.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve followed Emma for years. Must be at least 4. I used to talk to her a lot. Coaxing and cajoling her to try and understand and get help.

We used to chat regularly and I thought it was getting through to her because I too, recognised a lot of my own previous disordered eating habits in her, but then every so often she would take offence and “fall out” with me that the aggro became too much.

I agree it’s really sad that no one in her life supports her or encourages her in the right direction or even advises her to maybe not spend 4 hours a day talking to strangers on the internet but what can you do? If you say anything remotely sensible, she will take offence because it holds a mirror up to her dysfunctional behaviour and ultimately doesn’t give her the encouragement that she can eat junk and lose weight which is all she wants to do.

Reactions: 2