Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someones commented on her 'taking a break' post with "such a drama queen" šŸ˜‚
I saw that last night! Been back on just now and itā€™s disappeared. So considering sheā€™s taking a break, sheā€™s still managing to go on and block people!

She will be back very soon once she's been on a few walks a few shopping trips and ate 20,000 calories she will be back talking into her phone all day because she has nothing better to do

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Annnnnnnd she's back to calorie counting. She is an absolute joke. Can't stand the girl. The likeability of her naivety has worn off. She needs help and to stay off social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s calorie counting so she can eat tit all day then post about her being on plan itā€™s a complete joke.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I donā€™t believe sheā€™s maintained over the last two weeks either. If she had why would she leave SW?

Reactions: 4
Annnnnnnd she's back to calorie counting. She is an absolute joke. Can't stand the girl. The likeability of her naivety has worn off. She needs help and to stay off social media.
Same.. last time she had a break I quite missed her (ok I really missed her) but now Iā€™m just bored of it! If youā€™re gonna do something see it through!

• Haha
Sheā€™s calorie counting so she can eat tit all day then post about her being on plan itā€™s a complete joke.
Agree 100%. Her ideas about healthy eating are totally skewed. If her idea of a ā€œsnackā€ is 250 cals worth of pancakes drenched in maple flavour syrup sheā€™s not going anywhere. Granted, she ate this for lunch but sheā€™ll be starving long before dinner time and fill her face with rubbish. And donā€™t get me started on those skinny syrups, theyā€™re full of artificial sweeteners and god knows what else.

Its excruciating to watch!!

"I'm going to have mcdonalds later and count it within my calories"

She literally eats whatever she wants, logs it to my fitness pal then tries to walk it off. As long as her fitbit calories burnt are more than shes eaten she thinks she can shovel whatever tit she wants in her mouth. ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING!

EURGH, Absolute car crash.

Emma, if several people tell you something is not very nice and if they are only 27 calories a pancake does that not scream to you that they are going to taste awful?! Things are not 27 calories because they taste amazing like the real thing, another load of money wasted šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
I hare people like her. Sheā€™s planning McDonaldā€™s 2 days in a row now sheā€™s ā€˜ calorie countingā€™ she literally has no hope in life

Why does she use soya milk but then put squirty cream on her pancakes? I honestly just donā€™t get this girl. All the things she eats to avoid giving herself agony pains is what would cause pains in pretty much any other person!!!

Reactions: 3