Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, if she did I think she'd either be crying about it on her stories or actually take some action but instead she's snotty with everyone who suggests anything that might help her
That’s what I was wondering. She is probably one of the people who should read here so she can get a grip on reality

Reactions: 2
I did wonder if she read her old thread because she took quite a long break from insta and would say shes had a lot of negativity... But saying that, she had tons of followers on her old account, i think she had a lot of comments amd DMs she couldn't deal with. There were pics from an icecream place, a giant waffle, ice cream, chocolate, sauce- the works, but she would still tag it healthyeating, diet, HDE etc 🙈

I did wonder if she read her old thread because she took quite a long break from insta and would say shes had a lot of negativity... But saying that, she had tons of followers on her old account, i think she had a lot of comments amd DMs she couldn't deal with. There were pics from an icecream place, a giant waffle, ice cream, chocolate, sauce- the works, but she would still tag it healthyeating, diet, HDE etc 🙈
Yeah she deleted anything negative and blocked the person almost immediately so who knows how much she was curating her feed and comments

Reactions: 1
When she was on the micro influencers thread someone admitted they’d sent a link of her thread to her and then she took a huge break. Not sure if connected or not though as she never mentioned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she was on the micro influencers thread someone admitted they’d sent a link of her thread to her and then she took a huge break. Not sure if connected or not though as she never mentioned it!
I think that person was a troll and didn’t actually do it. I think the last break coincided with her and Ben breaking up

I really wanted to report her to Sainsburys when she was signed off after her surgery and then hula hooping for an hour at a time! My friend who works for sainsburys got disciplined for having time off with nuro virus so god knows how she gets away with it! Makes me so mad, she is so lazy. If she cant pick up more hours there then why not apply somewhere else??
If she was signed off by the dr then legally Sainsbury’s can’t let her back at work until the note expires or the dr signs her back on. I had an op in my eye a while back and felt fine the day after but I couldn’t go back in for 2 weeks because I was signed off.

Would anybody know what to search on gomifor her thread? I know she's changed names quite a few times..

I wonder if Emmas latest break will be because she cant face weigh in on monday? It is such a shame no one close will help her with her relationship to food. My SW consultant gets all new memebers to hand in food diaries and the feedback you get is brilliant! I think that would really help her as she clearly doesnt have enough fruit/veg proper meals.

If she was signed off by the dr then legally Sainsbury’s can’t let her back at work until the note expires or the dr signs her back on. I had an op in my eye a while back and felt fine the day after but I couldn’t go back in for 2 weeks because I was signed off.
I just really can’t see them signing her off for 3 whole months for keyhole surgery

I just really can’t see them signing her off for 3 whole months for keyhole surgery
Might've been complications. I had a procedure last year that was straightforward, but it fucked me right up for months afterwards, and I ended up off work for about 4 months. Was pretty tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It wasn’t three months I’m sure but it was a LONG time considering the hooping!! Could it maybe be because it’s private.... when you are paying thousands for the procedure they will sign you off as long as you like 😂

in all seriousness though, I can’t believe her grandparents paid for that procedure when if she just ate better her guts would be a lot better 😂 it didn’t even solve the ‘agony pains’ all they get in return is the occasional bar of cake in return that Emma has even half of to try it before she gets round there.
I don’t doubt this break is because she is embarrassed that she has no intention of carrying on with slimming world - that much is clear, she will be back in a week or so and be on some new kick.
Perhaps she has been reading here... I hope not, she is the only person I actually feel bad about snarking on because it’s so sad nobody is actually helping her.

It wasn’t three months I’m sure but it was a LONG time considering the hooping!! Could it maybe be because it’s private.... when you are paying thousands for the procedure they will sign you off as long as you like 😂

in all seriousness though, I can’t believe her grandparents paid for that procedure when if she just ate better her guts would be a lot better 😂 it didn’t even solve the ‘agony pains’ all they get in return is the occasional bar of cake in return that Emma has even half of to try it before she gets round there.
I don’t doubt this break is because she is embarrassed that she has no intention of carrying on with slimming world - that much is clear, she will be back in a week or so and be on some new kick.
Perhaps she has been reading here... I hope not, she is the only person I actually feel bad about snarking on because it’s so sad nobody is actually helping her.
Problem is she doesn’t seem to want or accept the help. How many people have politely messaged her and she’s been rude in return

Problem is she doesn’t seem to want or accept the help. How many people have politely messaged her and she’s been rude in return

Thing is though, people aren’t that polite and she probably feels embarrassed so goes on the defensive. For all her faults, you wouldn’t walk up to someone drinking a frappe on the street and tell them it had an tit ton of sugar in.... I don’t think she gets that she puts all this out there and that people will comment and is mortified when someone says something.

she thinks instagram is ‘supportive’ I personally think it’s anything but.... everyone out for themselves and the handful of weight loss accounts she actually seems to communicate with must see that her diet is appalling and find her a complete jokE. When she set up her new account she literally had 4k followers overnight and 96% of those must just be watching the car crash and the rest bots 😂😂 hardly an account you would follow for weight loss advice is it