Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And with those sort of wages she’ll get a wage top up from universal credit more than likely
I haven’t a clue about UC, would she be entitled if she was working less than 30 hours per week and not paying rent?

I haven’t a clue about UC, would she be entitled if she was working less than 30 hours per week and not paying rent?
You’re entitled to so much as a wage top up if earning under a certain amount I think! The rent allocation is separate

Reactions: 1
Guys, guys. Let’s not start a malicious rumour that she is some kind of benefits cheat. She probably pays zero rent to her dad, eats cheap processed food and never goes out. Plus most of the clothes she actually buys come from the £1 charity shop, don’t forget that anything she decides she doesn’t like she flogs to her dad! Let’s just calm down and get back to discussing the 15 slices of mechanically reformed ‘chicken roll’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, guys. Let’s not start a malicious rumour that she is some kind of benefits cheat. She probably pays zero rent to her dad, eats cheap processed food and never goes out. Plus most of the clothes she actually buys come from the £1 charity shop, don’t forget that anything she decides she doesn’t like she flogs to her dad! Let’s just calm down and get back to discussing the 15 slices of mechanically reformed ‘chicken roll’
Oh, Emma’s not benefits cheat, she’s earning enough to feed her Disney habit and sugar addiction but Daddy pays for the rest.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t mean it in that way at all. It was merely an idea of where the money comes from.
I don’t know all that much about the benefits anyway tbh

Reactions: 2
I’m just failing to see where the ‘budget’ element of her name comes from, because buying fibre one bars and pre made ‘boodles’ doesn’t feel very ‘budgety’ to me!

Reactions: 6
She left her eggs cooking for about one week to long 🤢 over cooked eggs with cold thick chicken roll.. yummers

• Haha
I get the impression that her dad isn't at home much, he's probably working all the hours he can to pay the rent and for his daughters junk food obsession, I'm sure that if he was about more he would teach her how to cook very basic scrambled eggs but as a grown adult you'd like to think she could manage already!
I also get the impression that her boyfriend is just as lazy as they only ever seem to eat out and I doubt he's bothered about his syns or calories which is never going to help her weight loss.
I know in the past when people have tried to give Emma guidance and advice that she's taken it the wrong way and acted like people are being nasty and blocked them as a result. I'm hoping one day she'll surprise us all ;)

Reactions: 2
She must earn okay money for being part time and have no out goings as she went through a habit of buying Louis Vuittons and other bags and that’s seemed to have stopped.

where is she from?!

She must earn okay money for being part time and have no out goings as she went through a habit of buying Louis Vuittons and other bags and that’s seemed to have stopped.

where is she from?!
She's from Brighton, but only ever seems to have left for 1 or 2 day trips to London for comic book events in the last 18 month/2 years! She never appears to have anything to look forward to, no holidays, no ambitions, just shite food that she's seem on the gram and goes hunting for.

I started following her shortly after she bought the LV bag, she never uses it and all of the others are fakes or copies 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's from Brighton, but only ever seems to have left for 1 or 2 day trips to London for comic book events in the last 18 month/2 years! She never appears to have anything to look forward to, no holidays, no ambitions, just shite food that she's seem on the gram and goes hunting for.

I started following her shortly after she bought the LV bag, she never uses it and all of the others are fakes or copies 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she admitted she saved for a long time to buy that bag, she was probably saving £100 a month towards it. And LV used to be a lot cheaper than it is now

Yeah she admitted she saved for a long time to buy that bag, she was probably saving £100 a month towards it. And LV used to be a lot cheaper than it is now
My first speedy 35 cost me £400 and I replaced it last year for £800 😭

I didn’t realise the MK were fake! Not really familiar with them but assumed they were real so makes sense what you are saying!

why spend all that money on a real handbag when you could have a deposit for renting a flat or towards a house deposit or a holiday?!

My first speedy 35 cost me £400 and I replaced it last year for £800 😭

I didn’t realise the MK were fake! Not really familiar with them but assumed they were real so makes sense what you are saying!

why spend all that money on a real handbag when you could have a deposit for renting a flat or towards a house deposit or a holiday?!
I think a couple of the MKs are real but pretty sure she bought them second hand from ebay! She's got tons of handbags, teddies, dvds, clothes etc 🤦🏼‍♀️