Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask how many other types of omelettes you can get?
I think this to myself whenever she says it! Also, why would you pre cook this when it takes literally minutes to make and tastes so much better fresh?

I think this to myself whenever she says it! Also, why would you pre cook this when it takes literally minutes to make and tastes so much better fresh?
I know she said her kitchen was being done today but if you wanted eggs you could make scrambled in the microwave in a mug!

Reactions: 1
I assumed it was because she was going to eat it at work but she's eaten it before!
Also omelette with chicken slices what is that all about. Ham, yes or if you're going to use those slices at least chop them up!

Tbh, I think the real issue here is she doesn’t know how to cook and thinks all food will set off her IBS. I can promise you Emma, you’re doing more harm for your IBS eating chocolate than eating a pasta dish with veg in or a salad. Abuse the free foods if you’re hungry, a bigger portion of bolognaise is still better than 15 syns worth if chocolate.

Reactions: 2
How long till she's back calorie counting as SW is "too restrictive" for her. Already she's keeping to 15 syns of tit a day so she doesn't feel restricted despite going over syns almost everyday so far!

She definitely thinks free foods means calorie free. Each to their own but a four egg omelette seemed a bit much, two maybe three eggs would be more than enough for most people.

I’m so glad to see this thread on Emma. She has one of the oddest accounts on Instagram and, like many of you, suspect she has both a learning difficulty and mental health issues. I know she only works 16 or so hours per week and I imagine her father doesn’t take much, if any, housekeeping off her which is why she has so much money to spend on crap. Add in Sainsbury’s staff discount and she’s really able to splash out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I doubt she pays any housekeep either. And with all her free time and money which she seems to have lots of, you'd think she'd put that towards a monthly gym membership and actually work hard for the body that she so badly desires.

Instead she'd rather walk to Sainsbury's on her days off from Sainsbury's and stock up on junk and watch Disney films that she's seen a million times.

She strikes me as nice but dim, if you know what I mean? She obviously doesn’t have a clue about how to do slimming world properly and has no one to really support her or try and encourage her.

I’ve only ever seen her eat iceberg lettuce and carrots. Her meals make me 🤮 Iceberg lettuce, baked potato, reformed chicken sandwich meat and beans. Absolute prison food.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Syn free dinner......but that gravy would be synned 🙄 she literally has no clue.
I think she got the Slimming World gravy from Iceland last week

Although I cannot believe any grown adult would have chips, frozen veg, chicken ham slices and gravy as a dinner

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Although I cannot believe any grown adult would have chips, frozen veg, chicken ham slices and gravy as a dinner
At least her new plate told her to eat some vegetables.. 😂

• Haha

She’d be better off buying a cooked chicken and portioning it up for the week if she can’t cook a chicken 🤷‍♀️ Just remove the skin and it’s syn free

I didn’t even see the meat it’s drowned in gravy 😂 omg chicken slices I can’t even 🤢 why doesn’t her dad try and help her cook or something?!