Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone tell me why on earth she’s brought MORE 🧐🧐🧐 just because it says skinny doesn’t mean they are good for you.

Reactions: 2
I never understand why everyone always goes to see her, if I was her age living at home I'd be out at bars/restaurants/friends houses not having my mates round for tea at my dad's

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never understand why everyone always goes to see her, if I was her age living at home I'd be out at bars/restaurants/friends houses not having my mates round for tea at my dad's
Agreed, I don't understand. The only places she seems to go out to are Sainsburys (where she works!)/Cinema/McDonalds/Frankie & Bennys

Reactions: 4
Chips, curry sauce and carrots for lunch? It might be syn free but it still has calories!

She really confuses me. She is the same age as me im married and own a home. Still lives at home and seems to have no desire to progress from that, has the same part time job as many students. Social life is very teenage like. Seems shes never grown up. And her eating is so disordered. Just because something is "syn free" doesnt mean it has no calories. Shes just gonna keep losing a lb and gaining a lb. Nothing about her diet is healthy. Obsessed with snacks. Why is noone in her life giving her any guidance?

Reactions: 3
Her snack drawer scares me, it reeks of binge issues.

So glad we have a thread again though.

Never heard of this chick before but after watching her stories. Wow. That drawer of junk!!? Thats more than I would eat in 2 months!

genuine question - Is she possibly on the autistic spectrum? I can’t get my head around the fact shes late twenties

Never heard of this chick before but after watching her stories. Wow. That drawer of junk!!? Thats more than I would eat in 2 months!

genuine question - Is she possibly on the autistic spectrum? I can’t get my head around the fact shes late twenties
I think she must be on the spectrum as it’s the obsessiveness with it too. Surely can’t just be her personality as it’s quite frightening

She also doesn’t understand SW very well.

Just because she didn’t have speed with her tea she’s going to have blueberries at some point. Speed food is great, 1/3 of your plate if it makes sense and if you don’t want it or don’t have it, then reduce portions accordingly.

The additional calories by having more speed food later in the day isn’t going to help weight loss unless it’s replacing something else (which I don’t think it is 😩)

Reactions: 2
I feel desperately sorry for Emma. She seems like a really nice girl but her eating is so disordered and the fact that everyone is so shocked by her age says a lot. One thing that proper annoys me though is her eyeliner!! It always ends halfway across her eye ! It really gets in my nerves for some reason !!

Reactions: 4
How on earth she has room in her "treat drawrr" or house I have no idea. For someone who is apparently budgeting she spends so much on food! And buying SW pasta sauce when you can make your own for about 50p from fresh. I dont think shes ever cooked anything from scratch!! When I did SW it really helped me learn how to actually cook rather than cooking from the freezer or a jar of sauce etc. I do feel a bit sorry for her she obviously isn't all there

How on earth she has room in her "treat drawrr" or house I have no idea. For someone who is apparently budgeting she spends so much on food! And buying SW pasta sauce when you can make your own for about 50p from fresh. I dont think shes ever cooked anything from scratch!! When I did SW it really helped me learn how to actually cook rather than cooking from the freezer or a jar of sauce etc. I do feel a bit sorry for her she obviously isn't all there
She doesn’t cook anything from scratch not even the SW chips which are the easiest things to make in the world