Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe all that food in her bedroom!! Talk about setting yourself up for a fall!!

Reactions: 2
Why does she need to put food in her room at all?
Because she clearly has an eating disorder! Hoarding a years worth of snacks in her bedroom is not normal l almost messaged her to say add up the syns in everything that is hoarded and divide it by 15 to find out how many days worth of snacks she has andnot to buy anymore until they are all gone - if she follows the plan, she probably had enough to last her months, assuming she doesn’t use any syns on meals, which she won’t do. Guarantee she will have a binge, stuff her face, hate herself on stories, start a new plan and bulk buy another load of additive and preservative laden junk.
She is shocked at the syns in a creme egg (9) and commented that’s a lot and she won’t be able to snack as much as she likes but doesn’t get that the whole point of slimming world is to encourage proper balanced food and proper meals rather than empty calories on snacks - something that she completely bypassed when calorie counting when she rarely ate a proper meal instead stuffing her face with various snack and junk foods all day peppered with a frequent McDonald’s where she gave herself a pat on the back for having a medium rather than large meal (followed by a frappe and a McFlurry) or not having chips (but having an apple pie instead) I used to find her funny (laughing at rather than with) but now just find it very sad and I just want to shake some sense into the girl.

Reactions: 7
To gain in her first week and only loose a pound this week she’s obviously off plan more than she’s admitting.

I’m a similar weight to Emma and lost half a stone my first proper week on SW

Reactions: 4
To gain in her first week and only loose a pound this week she’s obviously off plan more than she’s admitting.

I’m a similar weight to Emma and lost half a stone my first proper week on SW
She doesn’t understand the concept of speed etc either. I can’t see her lasting long with SW

Reactions: 5
She won’t ever have a big loss and she doesn’t fully understand the plan, she eats far too many treats and not enough speed.

Just like how she couldn’t understand calorie counting. She’d eat all the tit possible if it fitted into her calorie allowance. She was always having a McDonald’s and a Starbucks.

She has no idea of healthy eating and doesn’t seem to have much support.

Also, she’s obsessed with getting her steps but we all know that a Fitbit doesn’t isn’t accurate and counts things like drying your hair as steps 🤷🏼‍♀️.

She’s need professional help.

Reactions: 3
And what else really annoyed me is she’s so impressionable and she got sucked into the anti diet pilots only eating when hungry thing which was quite possibly the worst thing she could have done.

Reactions: 1
She's got serious issues for a person that will be 28 this year. Such a child mentality.

Reactions: 1
The first week she gained was Xmas week, but I don’t know why she bothered starting a few days before Xmas 😂. I used to do what she did and binge on 15 syns a night of tit. I’m now doing it ‘properly’ and using syns in dinners etc to make my meals more enjoyable so I don’t need tit. Yes you’re allowed a treat, but she eats 15 syns plus hexb bars, so much sugar 😳

The first week she gained was Xmas week, but I don’t know why she bothered starting a few days before Xmas 😂. I used to do what she did and binge on 15 syns a night of tit. I’m now doing it ‘properly’ and using syns in dinners etc to make my meals more enjoyable so I don’t need tit. Yes you’re allowed a treat, but she eats 15 syns plus hexb bars, so much sugar 😳
Her consultant certainly has their work cut out 😂

in all seriousness though it will be interesting to see whether the consultant does their job properly and tried to re-educate her or whether they do what 99.9% of themfo and ignore it so long as she pays the membership each week. Also interested to see how long Emma sticks with this latest fad because let’s be honest, nothing has changed about her mentality towards food so it’s not going to last.

in all seriousness though it will be interesting to see whether the consultant does their job properly and tried to re-educate her or whether they do what 99.9% of themfo and ignore it so long as she pays the membership each week. Also interested to see how long Emma sticks with this latest fad because let’s be honest, nothing has changed about her mentality towards food so it’s not going to last.
She was over syns yesterday... and it begins

I wondered this like if she keeps losing/putting on a pound or two will the consultant ask her what she's eating etc?

I feel like she sees the 15 syns a day as a target to get to rather than a guideline of what you can have.

Does slimming world have a system where you “earn” syns by doing exercise? According to her Fitbit she burns 3500 calories daily by going for causal strolls playing Pokemon go. She’ll probably be giving herself 30 extra syns.

Does slimming world have a system where you “earn” syns by doing exercise? According to her Fitbit she burns 3500 calories daily by going for causal strolls playing Pokemon go. She’ll probably be giving herself 30 extra syns.
No they don’t - you get 15 syns if you’re under 15 stone I think. 20 up to 20 stone etc. More if you’re a male too

This is why I think she'll be better on slimming world, it doesn't work for everyone but it will reduce the amount of tit she eats and prevent her from using the exercise excuse to eat more! Although, for someone who works in a supermarket she "cooks" like she's never seen fresh food before. Don't think I've ever seen her use fresh/raw meat for anything or vegetables that aren't out of a tin!