Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insta(sham)

How far down her grid do I have to go to find any food that is A) Budgeted or B) Slimming? Not one meal I would consider healthy in sight 🙈 never heard of calorie deficit obviously
oh she has, but bases it on fitbit calories burned which is hugely overestimated and doesn’t use her calories on anything remotely healthy

Bluerabbit123

How on earth she has room in her "treat drawrr" or house I have no idea. For someone who is apparently budgeting she spends so much on food! And buying SW pasta sauce when you can make your own for about 50p from fresh. I dont think shes ever cooked anything from scratch!! When I did SW it really helped me learn how to actually cook rather than cooking from the freezer or a jar of sauce etc. I do feel a bit sorry for her she obviously isn't all there

Anotherct

VIP Member
She's from Brighton, but only ever seems to have left for 1 or 2 day trips to London for comic book events in the last 18 month/2 years! She never appears to have anything to look forward to, no holidays, no ambitions, just shite food that she's seem on the gram and goes hunting for.

I started following her shortly after she bought the LV bag, she never uses it and all of the others are fakes or copies 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she admitted she saved for a long time to buy that bag, she was probably saving £100 a month towards it. And LV used to be a lot cheaper than it is now

Beadyeye

Does slimming world have a system where you “earn” syns by doing exercise? According to her Fitbit she burns 3500 calories daily by going for causal strolls playing Pokemon go. She’ll probably be giving herself 30 extra syns.

what did she say to you!?

also, she's said shes stepping back from the account for a few days so she can relax her meals...urm...when was she last strict with her meals? 1996?
Basically told me to stop following her, I didn’t know what I was talking about it etc etc I still replied saying if she changed her mind I would be happy to help and offer easy recipes and suggestions. As others have said she lives in almost a dreamworld it’s quite unnerving! For example..She’ll say she hasn’t had a Maccy’s for ages and yet there will be a post from about 3/4 days ago with a bloody McFlurry, apple pie, 2 cheeseburgers etc etc
As for the throwback photos.. I can only assume she got to that weight by severely restricting and then when that stopped, the binging started again

conrea37

VIP Member
I’m fairly sure her account is just gone. Rather than blocking us all! I have messaged her a bit and it shows as “instagrammer”

Anotherct

VIP Member
Does slimming world have a system where you “earn” syns by doing exercise? According to her Fitbit she burns 3500 calories daily by going for causal strolls playing Pokemon go. She’ll probably be giving herself 30 extra syns.
No they don’t - you get 15 syns if you’re under 15 stone I think. 20 up to 20 stone etc. More if you’re a male too

Anotherct

VIP Member
I had an ovarian cyst removed and was back in 5 including the operation day!
I also had surgery for women’s stuff, had the day off for the procedure, then worked from home for two days due to heavy bleeding and pain then back to work 😂 was absolutely fine! I could have gone the next day tbh but my boss was great about it

Jol834

She did deactivate and reactivate at least a few times a month as I do remember feeling over it just before she went for good as it felt attention seeking, but all is forgiven Emma, you can come back now! 🤞🏻
Yeah I think I always expected her to come back as she kept reactivating!

Nk25

So she has the chicken plain? Plain chicken, plain wrap, plain chips?

No wonder she eats so much sweet stuff. Probably the only thing with any flavour. :sick:
I know she says she can’t eat spices after her gall bladder removal (I’ve had mine removed and eat spices anyway😂)