Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I think coming off instagram altogether would be the best thing for her, she’s trying to live up to this big weightloss account that she clearly can’t keep up with, she sees other accounts succeed and she can’t take it when she fails so ‘takes a break’.
Letting herself go from the obsessive need to make her IG account appealing would really do her some good and she might end up loosing the weight for herself, rather than for others

leon19

I'm pretty sure if people ate a balanced diet exercised and were in a calorie deficit they would lose weight. Just like she said she lost 6 stone calorie counting so being in a calorie deficit oh she lost weight.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
If she’s working 16 hours a week she’s well under the tax and National Insurance threshold. She may pay into a pension which would take a few pounds out of her pay and the staff discount helps save a bit. She can’t be paying her dad any housekeeping, no wonder she doesn’t live in the real world.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
She looks ill in those photos and I’m pretty sure on an old account she said that is the period when she had a eating disorder 😬

clt1992

Chatty Member
She’s having a tin of vegetable soup as a “yummy snack”. Does she not realise this is meant to be eaten as a meal?

clt1992

Chatty Member
I wonder if they are actually just friends, but she thinks is more. He probably just sees her to stop her crying and whatever. It’s a very odd relationship at in your late 20s you would expect her to stay over, be keen to move in with him and actually go out!
I remember like 2/3 years ago when I first started following her he broke up with her and she went on her stories crying etc. Was quite horrible I felt bad for her tbh but yeah very weird relationship

clt1992

Chatty Member
I didn’t even see the meat it’s drowned in gravy 😂 omg chicken slices I can’t even 🤢 why doesn’t her dad try and help her cook or something?!