Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clt1992

Chatty Member
And I can’t believe they accept she isn’t willing to work on tills that is ridiculous. If she’s too scared to talk to customers maybe she shouldn’t be in a customer facing job?

I thought I was bad with my various dieting craziness but she makes me look stable 😂 SW must make up most of its profit from her rejoining and paying that joining fee every time

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I don't get the constant pictures of her self being slimmer. Like she's trying to justify herself or prove a point? I'm sure we all have pictures of ourselves slimmer, doesn't mean you post them online every few days. It's not you now.
I think she looks dreadful in those pictures.

insta(sham)

I think someone might have told her about here. I don’t think it’s a bad thing actually, she screenshot all the ‘supportive’ messages she had yesterday but I would imagine that there are lots of people who haven’t been as positive and she had hoped or portrayed. As amusing as she has been, I hope that she genuinely stays off social media now, for her own mental health.

Anotherct

VIP Member
She did also say she’s at her boyfriends - maybe it’s their first sleepover together as they have a week off? Why don’t they go away or something. I literally don’t remember the last time me and my boyfriend had a week off together (apart from Xmas). As he’s a freelancer and works away a lot!

Seththebunny

I’m not disputing that, but she does go to the gym so wasn’t an untrue statement
And she may well have put on weight, but she have a reasonably healthy(ish) lifestyle. And definitely does in comparison to Emma. She is copying every ‘trend’ she sees. It’s just painful to watch and I messaged in the moment. I’ve unfollowed her now anyway so

flamingo29

Chatty Member
It’s just so sad, she never gives us any warning that she’s going to disappear. How longs it been? How long did she go for last time, does anyone remember?
She did deactivate and reactivate at least a few times a month as I do remember feeling over it just before she went for good as it felt attention seeking, but all is forgiven Emma, you can come back now! 🤞🏻

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Her food choices are crazy to me 🤢
I used to tell my otherhalf that he ate like a child.. He clearly isn't anywhere near as bad as some!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I wonder if they are actually just friends, but she thinks is more. He probably just sees her to stop her crying and whatever. It’s a very odd relationship at in your late 20s you would expect her to stay over, be keen to move in with him and actually go out!

Anotherct

VIP Member
I really wanted to report her to Sainsburys when she was signed off after her surgery and then hula hooping for an hour at a time! My friend who works for sainsburys got disciplined for having time off with nuro virus so god knows how she gets away with it! Makes me so mad, she is so lazy. If she cant pick up more hours there then why not apply somewhere else??
It depends if she is on the disability spectrum - you can’t touch people with disabilities. My ex was type 1 diabetic and under the disability act at work so couldn’t touch him despite the amount of time he had off

Last edited: