Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I followed him haha, its "cobula". He never posts anything of her though!
I already checked that too 🙈 I did notice he had a picture of him and Emma at the park that he posted not long before Emma deleted IG and then just after she disappeared so did that picture.. It does make me wonder if they had a fall out 👀

Reactions: 1

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
It does, but she’s on her feet at work all day and walks loads. If she literally started cooking and stopped the shit it would fall off her
Oh yeah I totally know its food related with her I just mean her posting loads of old photos its not realistic to compare to yourself years ago!

BookLover15

No way at her small size could she burn that walking...either fitbit’s are shite or the settings are wrong and set to someone with a higher weight or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

clt1992

Chatty Member
Her guts must be rancid from all the preservative crap she shoves in there on a daily basis. Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic. 27.....that's all I can think when I'm watching her stories. 27!
I’m the same I’m her age and married with a baby on the way, I know everyone moves at their own pace in life but she just seems to be a teenager still?

Laur91

VIP Member
No education on nutrition. Just follow the plan. Last time I went to SW, the consultant was v clued up & educated on nutrition & passed this on in his meetings. Everyone loved him. SW didn’t like it & he was either sacked or made to leave.
I suppose nutrition does equal big money for SW in the same way that pedalling certain products does!

ive just seen that Emma’s latest shopping IG story is a prime example. She’s excited over jelly pots which yes are low fat and calories but have zero nutritional value for your body 😂 it’s just frustrating to see!

conrea37

VIP Member
Does anyone else think this girl eats a crazy amount of blueberries? Sure, fruit is good for you but it still does contain sugar. The amount is blueberries she said she ate yesterday on her food planner was excessive!
Except they’re “blue berries”

Laur91

VIP Member
I can honestly say it depends on what consultant you get. Some try and teach you about portion control and not to be afraid to use your syns for stuff other than crap. Others don’t.

Sadly as well there’s limited resource on what to do when you reach target so even if you do get there, if you haven’t been discussing nutrition or self learning about how to live your life without gaining weight, then it’s going to be difficult for anyone.

Emma needs to address her food issues or SW will never work for her.
ah I see - it’s a shame there’s no standard that must be upheld across the board although saying that I followed Bekki Kong on IG until recently and I couldn’t believe she was a consultant when I saw some of the meals she was eating! It’s a shame qualifications in health and nutrition aren’t required!

thanks for responding though - it’s interesting but really not a ‘one size fits all’ which seems to be a little what SW is like and for some that’s fine but for the likes of Emma she needs much more support!

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
She strikes me as nice but dim, if you know what I mean? She obviously doesn’t have a clue about how to do slimming world properly and has no one to really support her or try and encourage her.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I’ve just got up (I’m ill) and had porridge 🤷‍♀️ That’ll last me until like 3ish without snacking
I’m the same I had porridge at about 6.30 before work and had a banana around 11 ish and I’ll be ready for lunch soon

flamingo29

Chatty Member
They have had weeks off together before, it usually consists of multiple cinema trips, playing nintendo switch, watching movies and maybe getting him to drive her to various supermarkets.. but she is usually home by 8pm each night
I see she is living up to this itinerary

Strategichamlet

She compares herself from when she was a size 4!!! She didn’t even look healthy, she looks so much better now.
I think she thinks being skinny = being happy which is an incredibly dangerous way of thinking. She needs to sort her head out before she loses weight.

Jol834

It’s just so sad, she never gives us any warning that she’s going to disappear. How longs it been? How long did she go for last time, does anyone remember?