Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnooper

I’m not sure why she hasn’t read anywhere that you shouldn’t eat back your exercise calories AND Fitbit isn’t accurate in terms of that? She seems to pick up everything else she hears/ reads online and immediately applies everything at once, but has missed this key factor. If she tried not eating back her ‘burnt calories’ for one week I reckon she’d see quite a big loss
I've told her before you get the 'it works for me' shit, but it encourages her to binge. She needs to work out her TDEE and stick to it

Snoopysnooper

My first speedy 35 cost me £400 and I replaced it last year for £800 😭

I didn’t realise the MK were fake! Not really familiar with them but assumed they were real so makes sense what you are saying!

why spend all that money on a real handbag when you could have a deposit for renting a flat or towards a house deposit or a holiday?!
I think a couple of the MKs are real but pretty sure she bought them second hand from ebay! She's got tons of handbags, teddies, dvds, clothes etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

leon19

I don't get the constant pictures of her self being slimmer. Like she's trying to justify herself or prove a point? I'm sure we all have pictures of ourselves slimmer, doesn't mean you post them online every few days. It's not you now.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
She wants to have her cake and eat it literally! She wants the freedom of unlimited food that SW offers but wants to calorie count so she can have all the sugar

clt1992

Chatty Member
I assumed it was because she was going to eat it at work but she's eaten it before!
Also omelette with chicken slices what is that all about. Ham, yes or if you're going to use those slices at least chop them up!