Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBed2be

To gain in her first week and only loose a pound this week she’s obviously off plan more than she’s admitting.

I’m a similar weight to Emma and lost half a stone my first proper week on SW

Reactions: 4

Strategichamlet

I know someone well who lost 2 stone with slimming world in 3 months last summer going from a 14 to a 10 and they have several health conditions which leaves them bedbound days on end and one of there conditions makes there metabolism lower than a normal person they are still maintaining their weight loss now. Sorry if that's not people want to hear but a young healthy person like Emma who does all this walking and exercise is more than capable.
I lost 6 stone in 9 months. Doesn’t mean that was healthy or sustainable.

Here to hate

Is going to the park for an hour today and has to take a snack, that is bloody ridiculous! Constantly thinking about food, it's just not normal.
Always contradicting herself, calorie counting is bad because all she eats is junk, SW is bad because her syns limit the junk. It's so obvious that she doesn't want to lose weight that badly because if she did then she would work for it. It really is that simple!

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Syn free dinner......but that gravy would be synned 🙄 she literally has no clue.
I think she got the Slimming World gravy from Iceland last week

Although I cannot believe any grown adult would have chips, frozen veg, chicken ham slices and gravy as a dinner

Last edited:
  • Sick

Whatisthis1321

She is so frustrating to watch! But I cant help it!

Justifying having the protein shakes by saying that she needs to be kept fuller for longer when only a few days ago she was raving about how yogurt and fruit kept her full for over 5 hours! FFS ! Stop being such an instasheep and follow one plan for longer than a few days before you decide it doesn't work for you! She literally wants to have her cake and eat it and lost a stone a week! Honestly I cant cope!
ughhhh she also said THIS MORNING that she preferred her fruit and yoghurt to the beef patties and had lunch so early just to eat it. But then hours later she’s changing up her breakfasts because it’s boring and the shakes are easier. Easier than packaged fruit and yoghurt in a bowl? When she doesn’t have kids or a full time job? It’s not cute anymore

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Guys, she is going for an hours walk, a 40 minute run and another hours walk back home tomorrow morning remember.. so balance and all that

Nk25

Mind if that carvery was her “cutting down” on stuffing and potatoes god knows what she had before because half that plate was potatoes and stuffing if not more

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
I hare people like her. She’s planning McDonald’s 2 days in a row now she’s ‘ calorie counting’ she literally has no hope in life

Justhavingalook403

She had 3 months off but was constantly going into her work to buy shit, im the same I would have been raging if she was my work colleague . I hope she’s made payments to her grandparents who funded her gallstones surgery privately as the nhs was going to take too long

• Wow

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Have we heard anything recently about her agony pains? Also someone please teach this girl how to cook!! I swear she bought the pinch of nom cookbook the other week? Haven’t seen a single recipe from her! All she eats is ready meals and processed rubbish.
She hasn't mentioned agony pains in a long while but (not being funny) it's probably cos she's only really eaten junk recently! They used to come on from eating fruit/veg if i remember correctly 😬

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
That lunch has got to be a joke?
She can’t seriously be going to slimming world on Monday?

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I swing between feeling sorry for Emma and wanting to throttle her. It’s been mentioned that she may have a learning difficulty and nobody seems to be there to guide and advise her. She makes some appalling decisions re food and exercise and lays herself open to all sorts of ridicule. And then I watch her stories - piles of crap food and deluding herself about calories burned during exercise. It’s such a dilemma!
I genuinely believe she has learning difficulties. I do wonder if it has never been picked up on. She does not act like a 27 year old woman. More like a teenager .

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Half the pizza is only 350 calories? Yeah but your having a whole pizza, dough balls on top
Of all of the other crap you have eaten today! 🙈 and she’s soooo excited about showing her boyfriend it. #relationshipgoals
My partner would tell me to go get a life or give me money to go out with my friends if I showed him something that boring :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3

clt1992

Chatty Member
So she’s actually going to gain weight because she’s eating too many calories. Couldn’t make it up
Yep it’s insane it makes no sense.
A bowl of porridge of even a SW fry up would fill her up. I don’t get her! Is she too lazy to even cook some bacon and sausages for breakfast?

capriallie

VIP Member
She prefers frozen slimming world chips to the ones you make yourself...does she not realise they are literally the same thing, sliced up potatoes, just frozen. It’s literally paying quadruple the cost for the same thing.

She genuinely prefers the processed shite over the actual food. Those slimming world ready meals are ok and edible but I’ve yet to have one that beat a home made one
Does anyone remember when she bought the Pinch of Nom cookbook? Have never seen her ever attempt any sort of recipe EVER. Except that bloody banana bread which she ate in a day.

• Haha