Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
As much as I miss laughing at her crazy crazy rambling, working 6hours and week, stomach pains, primark Disney halls, ‘low calories treats’ McDonald’s & cinema dates....I’m so glad that she’s left social media. It clearly wasn’t good for her. I hope she’s in a better place and has grown up a little
Agree, I just need some closure that she is doing OK since she left it so I can move on

Reactions: 4

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Name change guys... she is no longer budgeting her food (jk she hasn’t got a clue what a budget is)

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m the same I’m her age and married with a baby on the way, I know everyone moves at their own pace in life but she just seems to be a teenager still?
I’m the same age too, not married or children yet but I have my own house and two cats 🤷‍♀️

Pinkoctopus

Apologies for offending... gong is used as a general insult from around where I’m from, yes I do know what it means... obviously did not mean to offend anybody nor assume she has a disability I think she’s just a little bit dim and child like for her age 🤷🏽‍♀️

Around where I’m from it’s used as someone who lacks just basic common sense...

Strategichamlet

I feel desperately sorry for Emma. She seems like a really nice girl but her eating is so disordered and the fact that everyone is so shocked by her age says a lot. One thing that proper annoys me though is her eyeliner!! It always ends halfway across her eye ! It really gets in my nerves for some reason !!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
ITS BACK

OH I missed this thread!!! I still have her stories muted because her voice... it’s like dragging myself through nettles. And it feels like she got to fifteen and stopped!

• Haha

Beadyeye

I find it so annoying because of her age. She’s not a naive teenager she’s a grown woman. She’s nearly 30!

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m not disputing that, but she does go to the gym so wasn’t an untrue statement
That wasn’t aimed at you - was aimed at Emma for believing it works! Sorry 😂

And she may well have put on weight, but she have a reasonably healthy(ish) lifestyle. And definitely does in comparison to Emma. She is copying every ‘trend’ she sees. It’s just painful to watch and I messaged in the moment. I’ve unfollowed her now anyway so
And yes 100%, she still looks good! But Emma sees the short sighted view of these diets, and not that danielle or any other influencer was on SW/WW for a year beforehand and are very active etc. They don’t just sit in watching Disney movies binging on snacks that she keeps in her knicker drawer

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
I never understand why everyone always goes to see her, if I was her age living at home I'd be out at bars/restaurants/friends houses not having my mates round for tea at my dad's
Agreed, I don't understand. The only places she seems to go out to are Sainsburys (where she works!)/Cinema/McDonalds/Frankie & Bennys

Here to hate

I'm actually starting to get concerned about her. She's never gone for this long!
I'm hoping she's just at home, watching Disney movies, screeching "Damon", contemplating whether she pops to Sainsbury's or Oldi before the cinema.

Wouldn't it be great if she made a major comeback and had lost a stone and ditched the bf?!

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
She did also say she’s at her boyfriends - maybe it’s their first sleepover together as they have a week off? Why don’t they go away or something. I literally don’t remember the last time me and my boyfriend had a week off together (apart from Xmas). As he’s a freelancer and works away a lot!
They have had weeks off together before, it usually consists of multiple cinema trips, playing nintendo switch, watching movies and maybe getting him to drive her to various supermarkets.. but she is usually home by 8pm each night

• Sad

capriallie

VIP Member
I feel like she would stare blankly back at you anyway cos I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING that gets through to her. She’s just living in cloud cuckoo land and all we can do is sit and watch her slowly descend further into madness and a cloud of protein powder dust.
A cloud of protein powder has actually killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha

Here to hate

IMG_2098.jpeg

I thought about this girl again today… she’s no longer with Ben but with Jamie instead. She looks good! I miss her insta stories 🤣🤣

ah I see - it’s a shame there’s no standard that must be upheld across the board although saying that I followed Bekki Kong on IG until recently and I couldn’t believe she was a consultant when I saw some of the meals she was eating! It’s a shame qualifications in health and nutrition aren’t required!

thanks for responding though - it’s interesting but really not a ‘one size fits all’ which seems to be a little what SW is like and for some that’s fine but for the likes of Emma she needs much more support!
That’s the problem! You don’t need a qualification and, in the nicest way possible, you don’t need to be a target member. Ive had my fair share of consultants over the years when I used to attend and half of those had either reached target and gained the weight back or had never seen target.

Sadly many are talking to a room where at least half of the people struggle with some form of disordered eating.

I sincerely feel for Emma though, she’s in this vicious cycle and until she tries to address her issues with food we may be observing her on and off diets for a long long time 😩

Justhavingalook403

This girl has admitted to suffering from eating disorders in the past so you would think her dad or boyfriend would keep and eye on her food habits and notice she’s got half of Sainsbury’s underneath her bed?

capriallie

VIP Member
What’s her name to search? I miss herrrrr
Emma Orford. She is looking really good! I hope she's lost the weight sensibly though- she always used to binge and then restrict. I've never known someone yoyo diet to such extremes before!