Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seththebunny

Exactly this is the same girl who moaned about the nhs as she stubbed her foot/toe and she had to wait in a&e and her b/f was moaning about having to wait with her and it was “ like so long” oh sorry Emma your little foot takes priority over real life and death situations 🙄 she is a little arsehole
Little arsehole 😂 howling hahahaha

Reactions: 4

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Thanks shocking 3 months off for the keyhole surgery. I had 3 weeks off when I had mine removed and I had complications, an infection and spent a week in hospital!
I only had 4 weeks off work after I had heart surgery and then my artery tore! I was then back in the gym 3 days after being back in the gym! This girl is just to put it nicely PATHETIC!

• Wow

Strategichamlet

Problem with SW is that most people don’t understand the plan. If you want beans on toast for breakfast, have it. You don’t need to then add a huge bowl of fruit after it if you’re not hungry. You’re then overeating. The amount of people I see have ‘fruit’ after their food. You either have it (half of your actual plate) with the rest of your food, or don’t. Just encourages over eating, even if it is just fruit/veg. Obviously it’s better to have it, but it only works if your have it on the same plate so it naturally encourages you to eat less carbs etc
I used to do slimming world and my consultant always used to tell us that if we had no speed on our plates, to have a bowl of riot or some other speed no more than an hour later. She said it was called speed because it sped up your weight loss🙄 AND I used to do it! Even tho I’d consider myself not too stupid. So I can understand why some of these slimming world people get confused and do this.

Why does she have 4 of those portion plates now? Has she not heard of washing up???

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Fucking hell every time I get a notification on this thread I get false hope 😭 come back to us Emma we need your cineworld rant and to see the treats under your bed chick xx

• Haha

Pinkoctopus

What a fuckin shit excuse/ "apology"

It's 2020 cop the fuck on

Who’s rattled your cage? Cop the fuck on?😂😂😂😂😂😂

it’s a well known insult to describe someone who lacks basic common sense not used in an offensive way (implying she was disabled) not meaning I thought she was.... it’s just used regularly around here 🙄

No, it isn’t! It’s a shortened version of the term ‘mongolism’ which was an offensive term used to describe people with Down Syndrome.
well obviously it’ll mean different things depending where you go/who you talk to....

capriallie

VIP Member
Have we heard anything recently about her agony pains? Also someone please teach this girl how to cook!! I swear she bought the pinch of nom cookbook the other week? Haven’t seen a single recipe from her! All she eats is ready meals and processed rubbish.

Longtimelurker xoxox

I personally think she is on esa and works part time and then gets money from that because how the hell she manages to spend money on all that random shit I do not know!

i feel like she has a secret account somewhere! she was sooo addicted to posting i dont believe she could quit completely🤔

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She is painful to watch. Can’t leave her room till 3 today as a workman might see her. Although I’m pretty sure they would find it more weird that an adult human is locking herself in her room? Also saying that means she will be on plan as she can’t go get food? Must have eaten that whole draw under her bed already then 😂😂

Jsssc-B

Its excruciating to watch!!

"I'm going to have mcdonalds later and count it within my calories"

She literally eats whatever she wants, logs it to my fitness pal then tries to walk it off. As long as her fitbit calories burnt are more than shes eaten she thinks she can shovel whatever shit she wants in her mouth. ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING!

EURGH, Absolute car crash.

clt1992

Chatty Member
Have you seen the snacks for the cinema? Two chocolate bars, a pack of chicken and a punnet of blueberries. For a 2 hour film.
My head is spinning seeing that. There is no way anyone needs to be eating that amount during a film. Let alone anyone on a diet.
Its actually pissing me off. Shes getting followers by the bucket load off the back of some serious unhealthy eating issues 😡
I don’t understand it. If you’re on a diet you would eat lunch before you go so you’re full or if you’re worried you might get hungry during the film take a packet of quavers or wotsits or something that is low calorie/low syn. Everything she does revolves around food. Also if I saw someone eating a pack of chicken slices in the cinema or a pack of blueberries I would be very confused 😂

Comeagain?!

This kids only just eaten breakfast and she has a huge bowl of fruit yoghurt and fibre bars. Her day revolves around food. What a pathetic little girl. She really needs some help. Professional help.

• Sad