Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO ANNOYED with Instagram influencers not listening to the government guidance. Emma is from Preston and last Friday it was placed into restricted measures so she is not allowed, by law, to meet anyone inside other than people from her own household or social bubble. She is in bloody Glasgow with two people who do not live with her and she can't claim to be in a social bubble with them as we have all seen she has been going home to her mum and dads! Seriously what makes you above the rules and its especially damaging when she has a big following! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR ACTIONS.
She’s there tonight on her IG stories SHARING a bottle with her friend. How stupid can this girl get!! When she was SO bothered about her dad being high risk she does stupid things like this?? So so selfish.. another Covidiot

Reactions: 11
Why is every photo of her a selfie as well? Like I get fashion influencers like to show off outfits and clothes but why is it constantly photos of themselves and never photos of what's happening in their lives? The vanity just amazes me...

i'm honestly still not over the fact she's wearing a BONNET. i completely understand when you're the only white friend, you'll pick up on others language and may copy their accent slightly. but sis, the hair. no. pls stop.

also, the allbody designs lately have been awful????? brandon did the allbody lab design which i think looked sick. i saw there was a tee recently that was in arial font and literally had a colon bracket smiley face : ) £25 for that tit are you mad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sick of seeing the same videos of her working out. Working out with just weights does not make you fit. I would be really interested in her doing a cardio video. Seeing her on a bike, treadmill, training for a 5k, bleep tests. That sort of thing.

Reactions: 2
Sick of seeing the same videos of her working out. Working out with just weights does not make you fit. I would be really interested in her doing a cardio video. Seeing her on a bike, treadmill, training for a 5k, bleep tests. That sort of thing.
Weight training is fine. I can't stand cardio so I will actively avoid it/do as minimal as possible in the gym (maybe HIIT at most). Cardio isn't the be all and end all. She just eats too much that's the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Weight training is fine. I can't stand cardio so I will actively avoid it/do as minimal as possible in the gym (maybe HIIT at most). Cardio isn't the be all and end all. She just eats too much that's the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not saying it is. I’m just saying that she posts the same repetitive work outs and I would find it super interesting to see a different side to her training. She is quite vocal about how fit she is but I just don’t agree.

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying it is. I’m just saying that she posts the same repetitive work outs and I would find it super interesting to see a different side to her training. She is quite vocal about how fit she is but I just don’t agree.
She also eats a lot of calories and doesn't exercise enough to burn it off which is why she's staying the size she is. Alot of the stuff she was cooking in her recent YouTube video is high in sugar and fat. Also her portion sizes don't look small. It may look like she's eating healthy but there's alot of calories in what she's eating. Especially all that fruit, honey and chocolate porridge stuff she eats.

Why is she so obsessed with pushing this “sex and female pleasure shouldn’t be taboo” subject. I swear to god influencers are the only ones who are insistent that it actually still is taboo... She is just rehashing the same old content over and over and over.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny/interesting how she never actually wears ANYTHING from her hauls out only in mirror pics at home. All those tight and revealing dresses, but on her bday she wore super basic, baggy jeans and covered up with a blazer, in her recent night out pic she’s wearing a t shirt dress. Goes to show she’s chatting tit in her vids and knows the clothes don’t look good/she doesn’t feel comfortable, but lies and shills then anyway so her impressionable fans buy them. Awful.

Reactions: 18
Just seen her story where she begins slurping her tea and smacking her lips 🙄 I had to stop there. I can't stand it or the clacking of her fake nails and over the top hand gestures!

Reactions: 3
Why is she so obsessed with pushing this “sex and female pleasure shouldn’t be taboo” subject. I swear to god influencers are the only ones who are insistent that it actually still is taboo... She is just rehashing the same old content over and over and over.
I would disgaree in different cultures it's still pretty taboo.
People said the same thing about Buzzfeed and their period videos. But I come from a household where it's shameful to even let male family members know your on your period. Like having blood in the toilet (even though you can't control that) or having blood stains on clothes.
Growing up I really appericated those videos because my mum's old school.

Although I do agree she doesn't practice what she preaches, she talks all this game about being sexual but in certain videos like when she gets drunk with her friends they'll say "mum I'm a virgin" and then go on about how much they like sex.
Doesn't scream sex positive to me.

Reactions: 1
I would disgaree in different cultures it's still pretty taboo.
People said the same thing about Buzzfeed and their period videos. But I come from a household where it's shameful to even let male family members know your on your period. Like having blood in the toilet (even though you can't control that) or having blood stains on clothes.
Growing up I really appericated those videos because my mum's old school.

Although I do agree she doesn't practice what she preaches, she talks all this game about being sexual but in certain videos like when she gets drunk with her friends they'll say "mum I'm a virgin" and then go on about how much they like sex.
Doesn't scream sex positive to me.
Do you know what, I didn’t really see it from that perspective. My comment probably came across as pretty ignorant and privileged. Apologies if it did 🖤

May come off as snobby but what's all this posing with wine glasses about in the restaurant in her birthday vlog? They didn't even order anything exciting just burgers and chips and now they're posing for an instagram photo together acting so glam?

Ugh, maybe I'm too old for this influencer lifestyle stuff, but just seems abit immature to me.

I'd be so embarrassed if I had hair as greasy as hers and had to see my friends in public. When she got to the Air b&b with the nice en suite, why didn't she use the shower on the first day?! I was actually cringing when she was putting makeup on her greasy face, then scraping it back and clipping in some flammable plastic hair piece. Miss Trunchbull hair.

I'd be so embarrassed if I had hair as greasy as hers and had to see my friends in public. When she got to the Air b&b with the nice en suite, why didn't she use the shower on the first day?! I was actually cringing when she was putting makeup on her greasy face, then scraping it back and clipping in some flammable plastic hair piece. Miss Trunchbull hair.
She still insists on using black/Afro hair products 🤷‍♀️ would rather have greasy chip pan hair than admit your own delusions I guess.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.