Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Cringing bc I bet she goes to a predominately black church to try and meet black men...
Course she will. I could just imagine her sat stuffing her face with mac and cheese while clicking her acrylic nails together doing that awful side pout 😂

Morning after pill on Saturday, church on Sunday… okayyyy 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
All those garms from the ‘new business’ look utter shite, what a joke. Proper market stall gear. Embarrassing.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Know it’s far too soon but next thread title - Only Sneaky Links she really gets are made by Richmond.

• Haha

Annapera

she is such a sexy beast, a sex goddess, men and women queue to just have the privilege to touch her hands, her love life is so amazing... but she always have to sneak the partner of the moment in a corner of the picture, just to let us know in a veeery modest way she is getting some. she can't have a normal "oh i am with someone look how much fun we are having" picture.
they just don't want to be associated with you and seen with you, find someone better and stick with them!

Ohlala

View attachment 1179759

At the end of this TikTok she said ‘sat with my friend who is staying with me at the moment’… then like it was said she doesn’t pan the camera round to reveal Sammie however you can see her birds nest in the reflection in the window.

Also no sympathy for the TikTok comments. Yes they were mean but TikTok is ruthless and there are so many worse comments on other peoples pages who don’t put themselves out there as an ‘influencer’ but the algorithm has promoted their video. Some of the comments on tattle are a little below the belt, obviously the difference is she can choose to read here or not but it is thought that she does. She will be using these hateful comments as an excuse for the next few months as to why she is shit with uploading content etc.
Yeah I noticed that. I doubt she ever approached Sammie about the whole black fishing situation and just decided to show her less in her videos lol. Surprised that their black friends are ok with it 🥴 but we all know she fetishises black culture and black men and probably doesn’t see anything wrong with what her and Sammie do.

i also agree in regards to the comments. She is 100% right when she says that bigger bodies are still the joke for everyone and I can not see that change anytime soon, especially not with social media. I think because of the circle she is in, she sometimes forgets that her body type is extremely unhealthy. The before and after pictures of her have honestly SHOCKED me and if I was her, I would be very concerned for my health. I genuinely think she’s very insecure deep inside but she has dug herself this hole where is wants to seem like this confident queen. I believe the reason she wore the jumpsuit out again was because it covered up most of her body. We literally never see her wearing anything she shows on videos. It’s always just super baggy stuff. She won’t change though because the people around her have normalised it and her parents probably encourage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

eenyweeny

4F6D7AC9-7836-4894-9D78-E8F5307A43B2.jpeg

Yet another holiday 🙄🥱 off she goes to degrade herself, sleeping with that Dutch(?) guy who’s already got a girlfriend.

• Haha

inslothswetrust

View attachment 1064366

‘I don’t believe in men’

She is OBSESSED with talking about men and letting EVERYONE know that men ‘want’ her (want but don’t claim). More like she knows that she will accept the bare minimum from men therefore doesn’t get her hopes up.

Anywayyyyy we all know she talks shit she will have ordered the flowers as she is always showing off flowers she has bought for herself.

Also don’t mind little miss blackfish Sammie in the background

Says she hasn't spoken to him in a year or there abouts - she's moved since then. How did he happen to know her new address?
Going along with the majority that she ordered them herself 😅

• Haha

Lyfeovryley

01AE34A7-BD56-4F16-BBD8-E8B355B14E76.png

SHE JUST SAID SHE DOES NOT WASH HER FACE UNLESS SHE WEARS MAKEUP
She literally just said that she does not wash her face in the morning or at night
She just ‘forgets’ and doesn’t ‘wash the day away’?????
So she also doesn’t shower daily then or what wtf??????
And wonders why she looks like she does. WOW
Everyone that ever joked that she looks like she stinks, was CORRECT
I’m genuinely horrified 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

whoops!

Gosh. Imagine being desperate enough to travel to another country for a bang with a random.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She’s a ‘big big business owner’ Christ she’s so full of herself she does sweet FA, wouldn’t know a days work

She genuinely thinks shes an hourglass-juicy-spicy home-cooking-soulful- mysterious-charismatic-bizness owning queen. 100% bet she thought Joshua was staring at her batty during church 🤪 ✌
sucking in sooooo hard in any underwear body shot its so obviousssss!

sheleg

VIP Member
Christ, why does everyone have to be naked all the damn time? Put it away! Fat, thin, white, black - just put it a-fucking-way.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noscrubs

Emma is def the type of girl to allow whichever guy that is using her at the time to drive her car, so he can’t pretend it’s his 😭😭😭

• Haha

Rambo011

Her new tik tok...ugh. I do have to say tho that she has a good looking face and if she was 1/10 of her size she would look amazing.
I agree, her face is really pretty. I love her nose. She would look sensational if she just looked after herself a bit better. Nothing wrong with being plus size, im a plus woman myself, but I feel she has gone past the point of "plus size" and that her health might genuinely suffer so negatively due to her habitus