Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Least if she’s off her chops she might be pulling THE face involuntarily 🤪😂. Re above also, Emma’s an all round fucking idiot but I wouldn’t judge anyone for their recreational lifestyle choices. Coke is as common/accepted as alcohol now in a lot of social circles, it’s everywhere.
So Emma is judged on here for her weight, her lazy attitude, being spoiled by her parents, blackfishing, her attitude to her diet and exercise and much more.

But she can’t be judged on possible illegal drug use? Of a drug that causes so many issues in regards to trafficking, murders, gangs and money laundering? Nah Emma everything about you is judged but yeah take coke and be part of that problem it’s fine cos you know everyone else does it. ( we dont btw)

I dunno if she was even on drugs tbh but being part of that scene is worth judgement in my eyes. What goes on behind the scenes before it gets to the buyer is disgusting. It’s not like we do know about it these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Annapera

her face expression...jeeeeeeeesus....i wanted to punch my own screen,she is so irritating and fake.

also. are you launching a Christmas item TEN DAYS before Christmas?
not even with a real shop, where people can go and buy in person, it is good timing!!!! you have to launch AT LEAST at the start of November!!!
how do you expect to ship these Christmas boxes and have them arrive in time??
the whole Royal Mail is laughing at you, Emma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I’m no Vanessa Feltz super fan but it’s absolutely undeniable what an incredibly intelligent woman she is. Gal got a first from Cambridge, super articulate. The guy is totally smitten with her, I was reading about them recently. Maybe he just - shocker - values intelligence, humour and good company over looks.

PS Emma your hair looks shite x

• Haha

ChickenWingOnAString

Sooooo now. I followed Dustin when Emma went to Dam just to see if they post from the same places etc... and guess who slid in my DMs? Which is funny because I actually have no pictures on IG anymore aside from my display pic.

This desperado will literally slide into anyone DMs for a chance to beat, but Ems is naive enough to think she's special and goes to see him
Screenshot_20211127-101911_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Samize

£45 fucking pounds for a box of
Pre purchased sweets, a shitty slogan mug, candle and hat. Fuck offfff you scammer

• Heart
  • Haha

lozboz

Her stories today…do you fuck eat like that everyday and go to the gym yet still put on weight to the extent she has. Her online persona once again doesn’t match her reality, idk about you guys but just coming on social media everyday and pretending to be something I wasn’t would not be good for my mental health. I was the size Emma is now and I’ve gotten down to an 18 in the last year, to do that I had to take ownership of what I was eating, pretending you live on fruit and veg when you so obviously don’t is a slippery slope.

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Honestly couldn't be arsed to drive an hour unless the dick game was impeccable, fuck going to another country. What a sad story

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Annapera

Lol that "omg you are pregnant" message is SO FAKE.
I bet my whole bank account that she wrote that message from her private account to the public one, no way someone really mistook that covid test for a pregnancy one after two years of pandemic 😂😂... she just wanted to tell us about that guy in Amsterdam in this veeeery classy way ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Louby@21

Chatty Member
This really pisses me off with ‘influencers’ probably more my issue than theirs though I suppose.

I work full time on long days in a really busy NHS role and I can afford a couple of short holidays a year, have to cram everything else in life into days off when I’m knackered from work. She barely does feck all, has even admitted to doing shit for her business the last year. Yet can afford to do all that and live in an expensive Manchester apartment. I should forget my training and sell my soul on Instagram!

Attachments