Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Surely these texts would only be impressive if this guy had claimed her as his girlfriend 🤔 anything else is just an attempt to get his leg over. I don’t get what she’s bragging about
imagine wasting your ✨energy✨ arguing with someone who won’t publicly claim you. Then bitching about that to a friend thinking you’re billy big bollocks and THEN sharing it online. Embarrassing!

But oh wow what a boss bitch she comes across as 🙄

Reactions: 14

oklolli

She has got to be taking the actual piss?! Needs a holiday because she’s been working a lot? She wouldn’t know work if it slapped her round her face! Try running a real business working 16 hour days love 🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
She is just trend based the entire time because she has no personality or style of her own

where are her investment pieces? Her staple pieces? The pieces that never go out of style? She’s like a damn teenager, constant consumption with no thought given as to where it all comes from and I’m sorry, the trends she goes for are for skinny girls, her 350lb body, as much as she thinks it looks good, doesn’t look good in most of her choices.

She desperately tried to recreate whatever her much smaller friends wear in order to feel accepted and she ends up looking like a damm fool (her friends aren’t her real friends either if they let her leave the house like that)

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
She’s obvs ordering clothes thinking she has the same body shape as the models, then is BAFFLED when they look shite on her, when she is the shape of a fridge stuffed with lard. Completely delusional x

• Haha

Minkel

Chatty Member
ohhh sleeve sister, high five! good luck for the new adventure 😉
Thankyou! 4st2lb down I have chronic arthritis and fibro and was pretty much housebound! I swim 5 times a week now so much more independence!

• Heart

hausofmauslv

I read the comments on tik tok and it was pretty nasty. I know here on tattle the comments can be just as rough. I guess the difference is, is that tik tok is more viral. Here on tattle it's not so viral.. however, tattle is where anything can be said behind an anonymous profile. Like mine for example lol.
I unfollowed Emma 2yrs ago, because I couldn't understand what the switch up was in her life. She use to be care free, she use to be and I say this lightly.. a "bad bitch". Obviously the break up she went through etc. Just she changed and not for the better. She's oblivious to her own actions, she flounders most of her days, her business hasn't evolved to the potential it could be, she plays thr victim card on certain issues when in fact she isn't, she goes on these holidays telling her followers she needs to 'fill her cup, she doesn't know how to be consistent at filling her own cup. To be honest, I don't think it's her friends that are the issue, I think she is the reason Lilly moved out.
It's been obvious over the past years before I unfollowed her is that, she's very spoiled (as other tattlers have said) and doesn't know how to acknowledge her own actions, but likes to push the narrative that other people need to acknowledge their own actions.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ girl, don't preach to the choir when you ain't been to church.

Ohlala

God this girl honestly gets on my nerves with this complaining. Maybe just maybe it has something to do with your shitty 5000 calorie’s diet, no routine and structure in life and no exercise. She wakes up everyday around lunch time and wonders why she feels the way she does lol. Also her going gym and not breaking ONE single drop of sweat is not working out. I started taking the gym serious again this year and by the time I am done working out, I am drenched and could not go Starbucks for coffee bc I need to shower. And again she needs to mentioned she has sex. We get it, guys like to use you to fulfill their needs and you don’t care about STDs. What a role model 🥰 sorry for the rant I just get so irritated when “influencer” like her complain about shit that most of us just have to put up with otherwise we’d lose our job etc. There’s hard working influencers out there that put blood and sweat into their work but it’s not her, as much as she likes to tell herself that she’s this boss bitch

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

That’sOk

VIP Member
BDC3D975-C2A0-4D01-9EE2-6CBD6E876086.jpeg

Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Emma. You ruined your life , completely, so you could have daddy’s money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
Has she given up on curls now?
35B4E066-A2CE-416A-A26D-C6DA3C15CE8C.jpeg
92822DF0-97D7-4425-9692-CC7321637195.jpeg
047F11DB-4FC7-4099-8F93-D70220DE5446.jpeg

Wow it’s amazing how her hairdresser has managed to straighten those gorgeous natural curls 👀

Given up on the curls and given up dating girls it seems. She hasn’t mentioned being bisexual recently…

• Haha

whoops!

Regarding the emergency contraception.
She doesn’t take the pill cos she doesn’t like hormones In her body.
Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t that what the morning after pill is?