Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annapera

wow, she has no shame at all... why would you brag about getting parking tickets????
you are not cool if you get them, you are just an idiot.
ah and OF COURSE the "mistake" of them sending them to the daddys address... no, Emma, tell the truth: the car is probably under your dad name because he is paying for it or the lease is under his name. because you don't have a job and live off your daddys money.

ughhh she is so spoiled and out of touch with reality, it's unbelievable 😵

an yes, as someone else just said "good morning" at 11 doing fuck all around your kitchen ... just shows how entitled you are and how little you do everyday... disgusting...

• Heart
Reactions: 16

eenyweeny

8A22C2FC-32E1-4C76-805E-CD96AA3DD79D.jpeg

Loooool the delusion! Ain’t nobody waiting on your awful hair routine….except maybe to find out what not to do!

• Haha

ermar226

she really just flying/driving all over the damn world for dick huh lmao. and you know it's on her dime only too...

• Haha
Em, babes, the zip broke on the jumpsuit because it’s probably 2-3 sizes too small and your body burst out of it whilst you sat down pretending to be enjoying the clurrrrb with your flat shoes on.
She still won’t admit she’s gotten too big to enjoy life and it’s so annoying. So many plus size influencers do this crap and act happy when deep down, they know being that fat sucks

Reactions: 15

UserLol100

Do you know what content I would watch of Emma’s. A weekly weightloss journey. Loving your body, body acceptance whilst trying to be healthier. Who does she think she is fooling with her tiny salads and small bowls of pasta. Sister- what you eat In the dark, you show in the light. I have an ok diet , but do love my sweet things and I’m a size 14. She must be scoffing a lot of shit to maintain that large body. Promoting such an unhealthy weight and not encouraging individuals to better their health whilst also loving the skin your in , is wrong. You don’t have to stay morbidly obese to stay on theme.

Many1

View attachment 1213749
Deary me, which one of you lot said she had the body shape of a fridge?😂
It’s the fact she has to get leggings that give the illusion of a rounded ass and a very specific mid air snapshot from a video to remotely make her ass look as thick as she pretends it to be for me.

Emma reminds me of the type whose body type would shock you in person because she curates and morphs her poses and body THAT MUCH

The irony is she is supposedly body confident yet she can’t be honest to her massive online following what her body actually looks like.. make it make sense

Bearlouise

So now she’s launching ANOTHER business? When she can barely even manage the one she’s already got?! Whew chile. And also. The baby clothes?!? She can’t be serious? Pink for a girl, blue for a boy. “Princess…” “Prince…” How outdated is that?!?!? Those are the type of gender stereotypes we’re trying to move forward from!!! She’s living in the past!!

• Haha

robunny.rs

I thought I was special too....

What hurts more than heartbreak? Realising Dustin is community dick. Lol

• Haha

whoops!

I’m not a prude or anything, But if I were a cleaner and you left your butt plug, dirty or not for me to tidy/move I’d be fuming and Smack you with it. How degrading and utterly disrespectful, expecting someone to move your used sex toys. dirty, spoilt bitch

seaweedle

"many women live within me" - make sense considering the way she ate in one sitting meal are enough to feed a group of 5 adult women.

I might mistake her as one big dude if i was behind her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

robunny.rs

Who is gonna tell her that men will fuck a ham sandwich? All this action does not make her super hot or attractive.

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
She (meaning her dad) clearly forked out a load of cash on that customisation equipment for AllShoddy, which didn’t sell, so they’re trying to recoup their losses with this customisation racket.

• Heart

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
If anyone can post Insta content on here that would be great because I’ve been blocked for calling her out about Sammie since thread 2 or so

CDD36373-CD4F-4DE4-AD53-7F56016D252D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Louby@21

Chatty Member
B36F9764-2493-4F9E-82D6-953FFB6E31A1.png
So not only does she ‘release’ this a week before Christmas when it’s doubtful it would even arrive in time because delivery services are struggling.

She wants £45!!! Mind blown🤯🤦‍♀️
It’s not a business it’s a hobby.

• Haha
  • Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Can't wait for her to try and slyly get him in thr background of a picture, because you know that no man is publicly being shown with Miss Trunchbull

• Haha

Hazey3

Sooooo now. I followed Dustin when Emma went to Dam just to see if they post from the same places etc... and guess who slid in my DMs? Which is funny because I actually have no pictures on IG anymore aside from my display pic.

This desperado will literally slide into anyone DMs for a chance to beat, but Ems is naive enough to think she's special and goes to see himView attachment 890751
Shall we all follow just to see if he slides into our dms?

• Haha

mlizzle

the girl is riddled with body dysmorphia and mental illness, we’re watching her breakdown live through her broadcast of validation from men, desperation, tik toks and jokes

That’sOk

VIP Member
My thread suggestion:

Emma Tamsin Hill #9 from one failed business onto the next, still cashing daddy’s cheques

it sort of half rhymes 😂 she is so boring these days it almost feels too mundane to keep commenting on 🥱

• Heart

That’sOk

VIP Member
She wastes so much of her time fucking around making mood boards, journaling, writing post-it notes and sticking them around the place but unfortunately can’t hold herself accountable to sticking to anything she aspires to!

She does it all the time. Instead of making small changes that are achievable she jumps in at the deep end, learning another language, morning routines, eating healthy, going to the gym, making a podcast, working on allbody … it’s not like she doesn’t have time to do this stuff but we know that she won’t be able to consistently keep up with these goals for any length of time and then as soon as she fails one it’s like she throws in the towel with everything and then the cycle starts again!

Going to therapy needs to be her main aim.