Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
DA41337A-9543-4830-AF3C-9CBE62452169.jpeg

What a cunt. She is on a ‘staycation’ gifted to her in a hotel 10 minutes away from her house because she has been ‘stressed’ recently… you couldn’t make it up. So many people work their asses off and can’t afford to have as many holidays as her, the cost of living is increasing and this bitch is doing no work swanning around getting Starbucks, meals out, nails done, brows done, nights out, shopping hauls. Which part of that is really stress inducing?!

Reactions: 24

robunny.rs

have you not seen her giant nose, receding hairline and big dented forehead?! 😂 this trunchbull looking bitch looks like a man... plus she’s got to stay big now, if she loses weight she’ll have lots of extra skin and that won’t be attractive either... she’s only good for guys with big girl fetishes now and that’s what she caters for 🤷🏼‍♀️
Firstly....not all men that like big women have a fetish...people like different things without it being a fetish. I know plenty of men that like bigger women just because they do. Nothing weird about it. I hate people saying that about bigger women when it's not said about skinny women. How come it isn't a fetish to only date gym bunnies? Just fat phobic views when people say that. Fat women can be very attractive too. It isn't just a fetish. That outlook dehumanises every fat woman and almost suggests they don't deserve to be attractive because they are fat. If she decided to become healthier there are ways to sort her extra skin out etc. She's a bit of a mess at the moment in her lifestyle for sure.

I can imagine Emma does get a lot of male attention because she is attractive even with her front bunda. I find her jarring on social media and she is problematic and she has let herself go massively. But she ain't ugly.

I agree, her face is really pretty. I love her nose. She would look sensational if she just looked after herself a bit better. Nothing wrong with being plus size, im a plus woman myself, but I feel she has gone past the point of "plus size" and that her health might genuinely suffer so negatively due to her habitus
Ya I actually do like her nose too lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Justdrinkingtea

Firstly....not all men that like big women have a fetish...people like different things without it being a fetish. I know plenty of men that like bigger women just because they do. Nothing weird about it. I hate people saying that about bigger women when it's not said about skinny women. How come it isn't a fetish to only date gym bunnies? Just fat phobic views when people say that. Fat women can be very attractive too. It isn't just a fetish. That outlook dehumanises every fat woman and almost suggests they don't deserve to be attractive because they are fat. If she decided to become healthier there are ways to sort her extra skin out etc. She's a bit of a mess at the moment in her lifestyle for sure.

I can imagine Emma does get a lot of male attention because she is attractive even with her front bunda. I find her jarring on social media and she is problematic and she has let herself go massively. But she ain't ugly.

Ya I actually do like her nose too lol.
I said what I said and I stand by it 🤷🏼‍♀️

This isn’t an Emma rave thread, she is ugly through and through. Ugly face, ugly personality, ugly attitude. I will never consider someone like her attractive because even if she had one iota of “prettiness” it is ruined by her vile persona. She is entitled, she appropriates culture which is not hers to do so, she is lazy and delusional, she does not give a fuck about anyone but herself. She has been given chance after chance, with people trying to educate her on why her actions are problematic and she shuts people down and blocks them, whether that is about her black fishing friend, or about her multiple holidays during a pandemic. I remember someone on here messaged her (a nice message) upset because she was always travelling and she had had family members die of covid, trying to educate and give her some perspective. She got blocked. Emma has no empathy and zero redeeming qualities that would make her attractive. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Annapera

But how? Yes you can accept and like how you look whilst being obese but surely it’s factual and no denying that being obese is not healthy? Just like being underweight is not healthy? Why is this so hard to accept, or am I missing something
you are focusing on the concept weight=healthy or not.
you can have a perfect BMI and have sickness, you can eat like a truckdriver from McDonalds and not putting up any weight but missing all the nutrient to get you healthy. you can snort coke and be a perfect weight but clearly not be healthy.

i was 130kg and yet my blood test and everything were perfect. (i did a weight loss operation for myself only, but all the pre op exams were perfect)
my 80kg friend had anemia and was fainting constantly because she ate only 3 types of foods that didn't give her any nutrient or "good stuff" and was having constant nose bleed because of her RedBull consumption. she would spend her day off at home because she was constantly tired, i would be out walking.
but only by looking at us people will assume I WAS THE WORSE ONE health-wise.

it's a very complex argument, but bottom line is: to decide if a person is healthy or not you cannot JUST take the weight into consideration. and especially you can't decide if you don't know the person personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She looks like a mum of 6 mixed race kids called Jaden, Kaden, Jasmin, Nathan, etc who lives in a 2 bedroom w bunk beds and a dirty flat cause she doesn’t have the energy to clean but she can have a fag every hour on the hour and has men in n out her house n that she smells like old piss and coconuts.

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
24F50778-9512-49B5-821E-74293FB23B75.jpeg

The amount of absolute DELUSION 😤 ‘female entrepreneur’ yes propped up by all of your dads money. Don’t forget to mention that part! She is a disgrace and her saying shit like this is a kick in the teeth to all the other women who do have to work hard and make sacrifices, not waking up at 11 every day and swanning off on a holiday paid for by daddy every month!

The fact the talk was that day and she was only making her presentation and compiling notes in the morning says it all. LAZY.

hausofmauslv

God this is just next level delusion. I didn’t realise that being a lazy slob that struggles to even shower if it’s not on a list is being “in your prime.”

Also notice the capital letters on saying that she’s created the company herself. Upset that the evil tattle bitches aren’t letting you take credit for daddy’s money, Emma?

Imagine if she put as much energy into changing herself and admitting the truth rather than writing bullshit sentences that give her an even bigger head than she already has.
It’s the fact that within that she forgot to mention her dad. The real reason her “business” started.
not her creativity. - my 5 myr old nephew has more creativity & he’s just started colouring within the lines.

57BEBB8C-81F4-4A19-855B-6B3D28C19632.jpeg

the creativity though… the beanie reminds me of the ford car company beanies that have been around longer. I don’t think any thought was put into it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rambo011

Funny thing is, I used to like Emma, but the more I watched, the more I get really bad vibes from her. Now she just comes across an super insecure culture vulture. Nothing endearing about about at all

Reactions: 19
Her entire existence has been stolen from an American black women. She has no authenticity at all. Her mannerisms, her style, her attitude all display signs of her just faking it until she makes it.
The juicer chat, the covid talk..the light work outs and then probably gorging on bread, butter and Turkish eggs. She really doesn’t have a clue about health and fitness. I’ve watched her balloon out of control over the past two years. She needs a drastic change. Drastic. BoPo community have helped her gain 5 stone or more and she’s lost any bit of pretty she had in her. She literally is Mrs Trunchball
I have visions of her stomping round her flat like a beast and flashing her poor neighbours every five minutes with sainsburys bloomers and four humongous tits.

• Heart
  • Haha

Many1

Not Emma and Sammy cosplaying playing Black people with mocking AAVE and Sammy looking fucking ridiculous in a durag. Now she’s getting relaxed with Sammy being in her stories I would watch carefully to see some more blatant unhinged fetishisation happening. These two think taking black dick is a personality trait and surround themselves with black folk who don’t challenge them on it hence their delusion being enabled. When you’ve grown up as spoilt as Emma self accountability will always be an attack because her ego is bigger than her care for how her actions harm others.

Those two make me sick, honestly. The sheer fetishisation of black culture within itself is violently racist. I hope you reading this Emma and have a big look at yourself. Act your age, follow through with all the journalling and therapy you have been supposedly doing and stop this dehumanising and harmful behaviour. Your want to be desired is not more important than how harmful appropriating culture is. It’s objectifying of black folk. Why do you want to curate you life aesthetic to appeal to a certain demographic? Your inability to come clean about your misuse of AAVE speaks volumes about how you know deep down it’s wrong. Until you are honest about shadow parts of yourself like this I honestly don’t think you will find peace as self acceptance will never be found in the depths of appropriating another’s culture.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Samize

Can we actually deep how pathetic it is that she’s flown to another country, made all these unnecessary expenses, just to see a fuckbuddy. She was just with another guy at a staycation. I’m all for sexual liberation but I don’t see this as that. It’s not sexual liberation anymore when it has taken over your life and this is pretty much all you do with your time.

That’sOk

VIP Member
D42904E4-570F-4A0B-BC62-3C4A7FD4A078.jpeg

I’m sure this has been shared before but the resemblance is uncanny!

Just shows all those squats she does in the gym do fuck all 😂

• Haha