Emma Tamsin Hill #7 Our white girl yardie being a bit too try hardie with a train guardie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 🤮 what the duck is that! Eating food with that camera angle, surely this has to be some sick fetish content. TikTok is a weird place!

And if Emma hill is your inspiration you need to get in the bleeping bin for that alone 😂
I have no idea how she inspires people, I look at her and makes me think I don’t want to get like that, her confidence is not real, she has too many fake people gassing her up & has been spoilt by her parents which is resulted in what she is now!
How can you have been given the chance of your own business and what she could do with her platform and she’s just scraping by not even doing the bare minimum anymore! It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget though it’s all down to ✨ iMpOsTeR sYnDrOmE ✨

No hun you’re just a lazy spoiled brat!

Reactions: 8
No 🤮 what the duck is that! Eating food with that camera angle, surely this has to be some sick fetish content. TikTok is a weird place!

And if Emma hill is your inspiration you need to get in the bleeping bin for that alone 😂
Christ I feel like this kind of person is the reason that people from outside the UK laugh at us 😩😩🤣

Reactions: 5
Wondering how long until we see the performative activist jump out?
She will share random posts about Afghanistan, knowing damn well she doesn’t care but wants to look ✨woke✨

she did the same with BLM, how many black owned businesses she supported or promoted since the hype died down? And she’s not the only one, it’s sad and pathetic how these social media people act.

Reactions: 8
Love this! Anymore tea from your sister?
Not much more goss on Emz as they didnt have many friends in common but Emma always liked to splash cash on her "mates" she was the one that was buying drinks, food, taxis. Its really sad that she has to literally buy her friends and she still does it now, they are not her real friends. Real friends wouldnt let her go out dressed as ridiculous as she does they hardly post her on there socials.. she is a very lonely woman no wonder she comfort eats

• Heart
Reactions: 6
not big lassie having nearly 200k on tik tok and her latest post doesn’t even have 450 likes and only 6 comments, her engagement is shocking

don’t nobody give a duck about big ol’ trunch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
not big lassie having nearly 200k on tik tok and her latest post doesn’t even have 450 likes and only 6 comments, her engagement is shocking

don’t nobody give a duck about big ol’ trunch
GIRL ITS YOUR PROFILE PIC FOR ME 💀😂

but her followers to “like” ratio is weird to me

A few days ago she had 99.6k and she’s now at 100k but she rarely gets over 10,000 likes. She doesn’t produce content that sets herself from the rest.

I’m starting to think that Prestons Nubian Kween is buying followers. If you look at her recents, you’ll find so many bot accounts. This is a clear indicator that someone purchases followers. The odd bot account is normal, but I’ve noticed a LOT. There’s are just a few.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to be spending daddy’s money somehow and what better way than to buy followers to act like she is still engaging and interesting even though we all know her content has gone to absolute shite. It was bad when she lived in Preston but this move to Manchester has made her 100 times more boring!

She has bought herself followers to make it to 100K because she is hungover and feeling sorry for herself so wants to reminisce on old posts where she was truly engaging 🥱

She has to be spending daddy’s money somehow and what better way than to buy followers to act like she is still engaging and interesting even though we all know her content has gone to absolute shite. It was bad when she lived in Preston but this move to Manchester has made her 100 times more boring!

She has bought herself followers to make it to 100K because she is hungover and feeling sorry for herself so wants to reminisce on old posts where she was truly engaging 🥱
Her content is basically 'how to live like a student during freshers'. The body positivity, size inclusivity and self love and sex has turned into bouncing around in her living room and eating more than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much more goss on Emz as they didnt have many friends in common but Emma always liked to splash cash on her "mates" she was the one that was buying drinks, food, taxis. Its really sad that she has to literally buy her friends and she still does it now, they are not her real friends. Real friends wouldnt let her go out dressed as ridiculous as she does they hardly post her on there socials.. she is a very lonely woman no wonder she comfort eats
No wonder she wanted to move in with Lily then, must have been a very lonely past year for her with food as her only friend. Makes you wonder if Lily is living there rent free or for dirt cheap.

Reactions: 4
No wonder she wanted to move in with Lily then, must have been a very lonely past year for her with food as her only friend. Makes you wonder if Lily is living there rent free or for dirt cheap.
I think as Emma has two rooms out of three she (daddy) will be paying two thirds of the rent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.