Emma Tamsin Hill #7 Our white girl yardie being a bit too try hardie with a train guardie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Ineedmorecoffee for the winning thread suggestion ✌🏼

Your Allbody hoodie is on the way to you when Emma finally stops living her best life round Manchester and decided to do some work!

Anyone want to volunteer to do a TLDR of the current situation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
cant believe how different she looked when she started youtube!! healthier, cleaner, no receding hairline, no blackfishing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @Ineedmorecoffee for the winning thread suggestion ✌🏼

Your Allbody hoodie is on the way to you when Emma finally stops living her best life round Manchester and decided to do some work!

Anyone want to volunteer to do a TLDR of the current situation?

My first ever thread title! OMg thanks guys!

Just gonna do some selfies in a lift with my tongue sticking out to one side, making a peace sign and pushing my backside out as far as it’ll go so it’ll look all peachy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is not the body of someone who gets food anxiety from rice and fish, sis is downing Big Macs every night guaranteed.
I mean the audacity to show us videos at the gym and pics of her veg and fruit bowls like that’s the life she lives! Be real for once in your life ewgh

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is not the body of someone who gets food anxiety from rice and fish, sis is downing Big Macs every night guaranteed.
I mean the audacity to show us videos at the gym and pics of her veg and fruit bowls like that’s the life she lives! Be real for once in your life ewgh
The anxiety over the fish and rice was probably her body’s reaction to having something not deep fried and accompanied by lashings of alcohol for once 😂 remember when she was claiming to be eating more plant based vegan food! It wouldn’t surprise me if she started posting pictures from the gym now it’s been mentioned on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but she needs new friends, I can't actually believe that not one of them didn't intervene. That outfit looks absolutely horrendous - I'm all for people wearing whatever they want but that top looked bloody awful!

Reactions: 7
65E7635D-9EC7-4318-B9EF-1E18776C09E5.png
A3775E43-12C9-4DBF-AFF2-AB4861A76894.png

9C3153E5-E28F-40BA-A2C0-CC9CC3B36E3D.png

where does one begin?🤣
She actually genuinely no word of a lie looks 13 months pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what IS the gestation period of an elephant again???

who tells her these poses and outfits are okay????

her legs look like they’re ready to buckle in those crocs under her monumental weight load
She looks like a fat old fish and chip shop worker in them🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Her friends are complete enablers and it’s so dangerous for Emma, she’s gone past the point of no return now. I genuinely think she wants to lose weight but is holding on to so much deep rooted sadness that she binges on food to make herself feel better. It’s an addiction and she’s seriously ill with it, don’t scream food addiction as body positivity just for validation

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her friends are complete enablers and it’s so dangerous for Emma, she’s gone past the point of no return now. I genuinely think she wants to lose weight but is holding on to so much deep rooted sadness that she binges on food to make herself feel better. It’s an addiction and she’s seriously ill with it, don’t scream food addiction as body positivity just for validation
I agree especially Lilly that she lives with as it seems like they bond over food, lilly is putting on weight too. Is so much easier to put on weight when you have someone joining you in your binges and enabling it. Since shes moved to Manchester she has become really lazy and it looks like Allbody is no longer her focus

Reactions: 8
View attachment 713151View attachment 713152
View attachment 713153
where does one begin?🤣
She actually genuinely no word of a lie looks 13 months pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what IS the gestation period of an elephant again???

who tells her these poses and outfits are okay????

her legs look like they’re ready to buckle in those crocs under her monumental weight load
She looks like a fat old fish and chip shop worker in them🤮
Just a few sizes up and it’d look so much better

Reactions: 3
Genuinely read her caption as if her friend’s bloke had bought her the crocs. I thought that was odd. Then realised she hasn’t used any punctuation.

• Haha
Her ‘mates’ bought her crocs because slowly they becoming the only thing she will be able to fit her massive feet into! The size of her on those most recent pictures is seriously worrying

• Haha
Her ‘mates’ bought her crocs because slowly they becoming the only thing she will be able to fit her massive feet into! The size of her on those most recent pictures is seriously worrying
Next line from allbody, size inclusive slippers

remember when she was vegan, the good old days

just realised someone said that in the next post 😭😭

cant believe how different she looked when she started youtube!! healthier, cleaner, no receding hairline, no blackfishing
dare I say she even had a bit of a bum there

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.