Emma Tamsin Hill #7 Our white girl yardie being a bit too try hardie with a train guardie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the black guy in the background of one of the pics of eggs and orange juice she posted šŸ¤£ on this so called ā€œwholesome tripā€..... just haddd to make a point that she wasnā€™t alone and had male company šŸ™„
YES I SCREENSHOT IT BEFORE TO COME HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sheā€™s such a beg

8E07D8D5-B4CA-4901-B231-EE9AD681C57E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œLook at these damn eggsā€ She thinks sheā€™s so slick šŸ˜‚ she wanted to get him in the pic real sneaky, because we just HAVE to know sheā€™s with someone. Are you not embarrazzzeddd that this is the only way you can get him in a pic?

Reactions: 16

New thread āœŒšŸ¼

ā€¦Thatā€™s the main thing ticked off my to-do list, just need to accomplish brushing my teeth and replying to WhatsAppā€™s then Iā€™m done for the day šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7

New thread āœŒšŸ¼

ā€¦Thatā€™s the main thing ticked off my to-do list, just need to accomplish brushing my teeth and replying to WhatsAppā€™s then Iā€™m done for the day šŸ˜‚
Yay I won!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.