Emma Tamsin Hill #7 Our white girl yardie being a bit too try hardie with a train guardie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be reaching but on the stories she just uploaded from last night, has anyone noticed that she tagged her friends and made the tags sooo small and at the top so you can’t really click them. I wonder if she ever looks at her friends and wishes she looked like that and holds some kind of jealousy 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Im still trying to figure out what happened and why she changed
Because of her ✨ TrAuMa ✨

Makes a mockery of the whole workout plan she was doing with Andy her PT during lockdown!

She probably stopped tagging her friends because we are all snooping on their profiles and getting the 360 degree view of her body so she can’t pretend she is miss hourglass BBL shape 😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice she seems to turn over friends quite quickly? I know you do tend to have a mixed friendship group at that age but she seems to have BFF type friendships & then *poof* never spoken of again

Reactions: 6
What Emma thought she looked like last night:
3B1EE7B3-AE3A-4E2A-AA55-05EADF810D87.jpeg

VS

What Emma actually looked like

6C2B1B74-C739-42A3-9AA1-0C4AB4E58635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may be reaching but on the stories she just uploaded from last night, has anyone noticed that she tagged her friends and made the tags sooo small and at the top so you can’t really click them. I wonder if she ever looks at her friends and wishes she looked like that and holds some kind of jealousy 🤷🏽‍♀️
On a similar note, has anyone noticed that all of these “friends” barely mentioned Emma on their stories? I wonder if they’re a tad embarrassed of her, but tag along for the publicity

Reactions: 6
I admit I’m a bit disappointed she didn’t give us more lol fodder over her birthday weekend

She’s as vile as this on a random Tuesday. I wanted fireworks. Bummer.

Reactions: 4
BA317233-A49E-47CE-AB59-1A647D6F8FD4.jpeg

Not-so-subtle confirmation that she got a birthday bang 🤮 so much for a “sneaky” link 🙄 completely missing the point

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 714493
Not-so-subtle confirmation that she got a birthday bang 🤮 so much for a “sneaky” link 🙄 completely missing the point
So she’s giving that train guy a hard time about not making an effort and not giving her a 100% while she’s banging some other guy anyway? She’s so hypocritical. Why should he make such an effort with you when you’re jumping into other people’s bed all the time anyways.

And you just know all these sneaky links are people that are ashamed to be seen out with her/date her, she’s so delusional that she thinks it’s a joint decision like it’s obvious she wants a relationship but none of these people want her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 714493
What I think we are all forgetting is that this is very likely another one of our ems delusions! I mean unless this was already arranged what man has the ingredients to whip up a slice of cake and drizzle and bleeping strawberries and macaroons???? For a sneaky link?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s giving that train guy a hard time about not making an effort and not giving her a 100% while she’s banging some other guy anyway? She’s so hypocritical. Why should he make such an effort with you when you’re jumping into other people’s bed all the time anyways.

And you just know all these sneaky links are people that are ashamed to be seen out with her/date her, she’s so delusional that she thinks it’s a joint decision like it’s obvious she wants a relationship but none of these people want her.
I doubt this sneaky link even happened shes a compulsive liar and has been since uni. Shes probably been reading on here and didn't want to admit she ordered the cake in for herself

Reactions: 8
LOOK at what emma has created; they’re MULTIPLYING

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.