Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LailaEzzat

A01E421B-9A87-4733-A46B-86A0F0463B92.jpeg

Chapter 1. Arching Your Back Won’t Change the Fact Your Ass is Flat.

Chapter 2. Filming Yourself in The Gym Doesn’t Mean You are a Health and Fitness Guru.

Chapter 3. Scraping Your Hair Back Will Encourage Traction Alopecia.

Chapter 4. Associating with Blackfishers Doesn’t Make You an Ally of Black People.

Chapter 5. The Aretha Movie Did Not Hit Home For You: Tips on How to Stop Lying to Yourself.

Chapter 6. Men Who Don’t Want to Publicly Claim You, Don’t Want You For Anything More Than a Shag.

Chapter 7. How to Stop Making Stupid Facial Expressions at Your Big Age.

Chapter 8. How to Recognise That You Are Indeed The Problem In Your Failed Relationships/Friendships.

Chapter 9. Being Bisexual is Not A Personality Trait: Tips on How to Stop Thinking That Eating Coochie Will Make You Seem Cooler.

Chapter 10. “Everyone’s Been Asking….” - No, They Haven’t. Letting Go Of Lies 101.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LailaEzzat

✨ Hypocrisy ✨

Emma: “don’t let men pressure you in anything sexual”

Also Emma: men who don’t wanna eat my coochie are definitely gay!!!!! 👺👺👺👺👺

Emma: I make sure the factory that makes my ugly ass overpriced sweatshirts are regulated and the workers are paid a proper living wage.

Also Emma: fuck those kids in the sweatshops, Fashion Nova Halloween Haul 🤪🤪

Emma: Men fetish big women 😢 and I’m tired

Also Emma: IF THAT MAN ISN’T A TALL DARK KING THROW HIM AWAYYYYY🗑

Emma: I might just be a vegan ya know 🤪🥦🥕

Also Emma: just ordered £30 of KFC 🤠🤠

Emma: I workout almost every day and eat clean with the occasional cheat day 💪🏽🏋🤸‍♀️

Also Emma: the gym was full so I’m exercising on the stairs and I can’t believe how out of breathe I am whew child 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

LailaEzzat

3C7C2778-DE89-4AFD-8878-BD5F590CE0D6.jpeg

How is this girl darker than me and I’m an actual person of colour 😂
There’s absolutely no problem with fake tanning and there are European white people who can naturally tan but when you tan for the purpose of looking racially ambiguous, it’s weird.

Also, she claims to be Japanese, Italian and British.
I found her Facebook account, her mom is British and white, her grandmother is also British and white and shares racist and anti-vax posts. Her father looks like he could be Japanese but he definitely isn’t full Japanese, I would say half or quarter which means a smaller percentage for Sammie.
Sammie wants to appear “blasian” which a lot of black men fetishise.

but Black Lives Matter right Emma? Even though this behaviour is harmful to black people and especially black women.

Another example of Emma’s hypocrisy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

qwerty1996

Being religious and church going doesn't mean you can't drink etc but I think she's doing it because it's another aspect of British black culture she wants to insert herself into. She's done it many times before with her AAVE slang, hand gestures, trying to replicate black love in relationships, calling men kings etc, having friends who blackfish, wearing wigs etc. The fact the story of Aretha Franklin "hits her hard" after going back to Church as if her story can be in anyway relatable or hard hitting to a white girl from Preston looooooooool (not at all saying that Aretha Franklin's story cannot be moving or emotive for a white viewer btw but I'm sure you guys know what I mean!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
not big body benz saying the aretha film hit home

what hits home to a emma about a black woman 50+ years her senior, born during segregation in the deep south, raised in the detroit projects, was groomed, raped and had 2 children by the age of 15

i swear she will do anything to relate to “the struggle”

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LailaEzzat

I’m absolutely disgusted at these comments.
I’ve just finished watching her stories and knowing that the plus size preston baddie had to go to, not one, not two, BUT THREE different stores to get a Cinnabon brought tears to my eyes and y’all think it’s a joke?

after a hard day of getting her nails done and gaslighting her way through the friend group and you guys are making fun of her for wanting a pastry?

FEA04C37-8619-4C22-AC1F-804EA50CB9B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
About to go on a big rant here guys so excuse me…

The overarching theme in Emma’s life is lack of accountability and it’s sad to see. She doesn’t take ownership of her weight gain and the effect it may have had on her health, both mentally and physically. She doesn’t take responsibility for any toxic role she played in her relationships, whether romantic or otherwise. She doesn’t admit the fact that she’s inconsistent, lazy and has no direction in her work life but rather plays the role of a #girlboss.

Despite her constant yearning for validation on the matter, she has not grown as a person because she’s not even recognising who she really is and what her faults are. No amount of affirmations on post it notes stuck to your bathroom mirror are going to promote growth unless you actively strive to improve the depths of yourself.

Her whole life has become a GCSE drama performance in which she hides her self-hatred behind sticking her tongue out, bad wigs and mimicking black people. It’s sad to see, IMO, because she couldve done great things, such as an actual wearable size inclusive clothing business. I think it’s at the point of no return now, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Samize

Does anybody else feel like she’s very good at subtly talking down to her followers?

She CHOSE to overshare with regarding to her personal life and “train bae” but then she makes it out like her followers are being nosey and pestering her to do it. If you don’t want people to show interest, don’t share details in the first place.

And don’t even get me started on her comment about her followers giving her evil eye over her love life, trust me nobody is envious about you sleeping with everything that moves and still being single

LailaEzzat

1674DF47-BA39-46D7-8E34-BC29DDF172D2.jpeg

again, gaslighting energy.

she’s obviously reading this thread.

Emma, you are a wide back, culture vulture, talking fast but moving slow, no-ass having, bald ass heffer.

because you have pocketed yourself away into a niche market of plus size influencers, you think you are safe from criticism. Since you love to act all spiritual and holy, you’ll know that Allah has a plan for everyone and all the bullshit you do will come back at you. You are not a big businesswoman like you claim, you’re just big. You have created a whole personality based off other people you watch online. You aren’t a “rich auntie”, you are a third wheel and a joke.

the fact that she’s being passive aggressive knowing damn well she would never have this energy in person is amusing. There are plenty of plus size influencers, and there are some who dress so cute and really compliment their figure, and girl you aren’t one of them. You live in a delusion and everyone’s laughing.

I’m sure you think this thread is full of haters but baby girl these people are saying what your friends probably say behind your back.
But hey bitch don’t be mad 🤠🤪

• Heart

Lyfeovryley

DE96525D-7AAB-4C4D-A65C-95C2CE864579.jpeg

DAMN?!?!

The first two things on the list :
- shower
- get dressed
What is she playing at 😂😂😂 mate View attachment 845025
MAKE OR ORDER SOME LUNCH😂😂😂😭😭😭
She wouldn’t last 2 seconds in the real world. These things aren’t for a fucking to do list
I have to eat my lunch at my desk every fucking day
I pack it the night before, to save money
I eat it in half an hour, to stay making money and not go into my unallocated lunch

as much as I am in No way jealous of her life/ work ethic/ body/ poor health/ disgusting habits/ laziness/ receding hairline/ looks
I am annoyed that she just glides through life like a hippo on ice with mo understanding of reality while we all work hard for our little bit of nothing while that fat talentless slob is where she is

rant lol😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LailaEzzat

9DC2489E-B3A2-4C2C-8424-DB45D04011EF.jpeg

“In front of a guy I’m dating” - does this one claim you?

Also, queue Emma saying “don’t ask me about my dating life/I’m keeping it private” even though she continues to put screenshots and information out there.

If you wanted your love life to be private, you could just not let anyone know you are dating.
it’s really that easy girl.

side note: how is 12pm morning for her? She’s such a slob 😂😂

Rant about Emma’s latest IG story. She writes:

I never had anxiety growing up but it started a couple years back when the stresses of life & a toxic relationship got on top of me.

First of all, check your privilege, tramp.

Emma is the epitome of white privilege. She knows nothing about struggle. She may cosplay as working class and struggling but let’s look closely.

She’s a small business owner who picks and chooses when to be interested in her business.

A large amount of small owned businesses have gone bust due to covid and being unable to stay afloat. Yet Emma is bankrolled by her father which allows her to have the privilege of knowing her business will always exist even if nobody buys from it.
She wakes up at noon, doesn’t have a 9-5, doesn’t study, so where is the struggle?

i was born and raised in Dubai and I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve had more than most, there’s a lot of people here who are bankrolled by their families. They create businesses but they work so hard to prove themselves and to show that they aren’t just bored spoilt kids. Emma is lazy, a slob, and needs to check herself.

also, she’s still insinuating Brandon was the toxic relationship. Imagine being a driving force behind your ex boyfriends suicide attempt and still acting like a victim.

Emma Tamsin Hill, wide back, long crack, dresses like a tramp. What she knows about fashion could be written on the back of a stamp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lyfeovryley

View attachment 777445
Emma most certainly did not understand the assignment. Wearing this to a graduation? Really?! First and foremost, where are you meant to attach the hood? Secondly, it’s a graduation, not a romantic dinner at the Shard. She really tries to do the most…why can’t she just recommend a nice shirt/blouse and tailored trousers? Absolutely clueless.
In all fairness here, you wear a gown over your outfit and the hood attaches to the gown with Velcro at the front (I graduated in July) and I also wore a dress, definitely not trousers🤣 as did about 95% of the other females graduating with me.
So while I admit her usual fashion choices are very substandard, this is actually very acceptable for the occasion🙂

Reactions: 22