Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty normal for gym goers to wear converse for weight training as the sole is flat and much better for balance as opposed to running trainers
Emma can’t even tie them up properly around her ankles though. You can even see the pronation in her feet. Makes me wince for her joints.
And? I thought your point was about wearing converse in the gym, not how the shoes fit her feet..

Reactions: 6
And? I thought your point was about wearing converse in the gym, not how the shoes fit her feet..
I am not a gym lover, but I think for all sport you should have shoes that fit and support the feet well to avoid injuries 🙂

But Emma is only doing it for show, so it's all good wearing whatever 😏😂

Reactions: 4
Lol people are crannnnky! I’m a gym bunny and I don’t see people in converse. The likes of Nike and Adidas do all kinds of sport shoes for each aspect of sport and gym. Jus sayin

Reactions: 5
Lol people are crannnnky! I’m a gym bunny and I don’t see people in converse. The likes of Nike and Adidas do all kinds of sport shoes for each aspect of sport and gym. Jus sayin
I’m not even trying to defend, but wearing converse in the gym is very much a thing like wth? My bf goes to a body building gym and him and half the guys wear converse.

We all dislike Emma but nitpicking over stupid stuff and stillll clinging to it when it’s just not true is just weird

Reactions: 36
I’m not even trying to defend, but wearing converse in the gym is very much a thing like wth? My bf goes to a body building gym and him and half the guys wear converse.

We all dislike Emma but nitpicking over stupid stuff and stillll clinging to it when it’s just not true is just weird
I think the point is she isn’t doing the exercise to need to wear very flat shoes. She should be doing a mix of strength and conditioning.

I think the point is she isn’t doing the exercise to need to wear very flat shoes. She should be doing a mix of strength and conditioning.
Yeah that is the point and I agree, she’s clearly doing stuff she can comfortably do and won’t push herself.

But the original person who made the comment about the shoes wasn’t making that point, they were implying converse were the wrong shoes to be weight lifting in

Anywayssss

When I saw her wearing converse I was like yeah, there is definitely no cardio going on. I understand weight lifters wear them ( I see a lot take off their shoes when doing big lifts?) but our girl is lifting some 5 kgs dumbells and calling it a day.... no sweat ever be broken. Performative Gym 101 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she's going to bleeping Yam carnival 😭 Defo gonna be going with the blackfishing mate Sammi, both prob gonna be wearing matching braids again

Reactions: 8

Chill out. I stand corrected as I have never actually seen anyone weightlifting in them in my gym. Calling me weird on a hate thread we all rip this girl on is a bit rich lol.

Reactions: 7
8DF56B53-7AC4-43EB-AA43-7D1D212DB8F2.png

showing off that unfortunate hairline in all its glory while looking like she’s giving stank evils to someone...an awful photo!

• Sick
I understand all bodies are different but how does Emma have two sets of breasts yet these women are the same size if no bigger yet they don’t ?
6839D0AD-46AF-4F2B-A32D-47B6EEBE8307.png

If u remove the jewellery tell me this isn’t a man ... like sorry the hairline and whatever she looks very manly Ik it’s not her fault but damn. Elliot got that line up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand all bodies are different but how does Emma have two sets of breasts yet these women are the same size if no bigger yet they don’t ? View attachment 564466

If u remove the jewellery tell me this isn’t a man ... like sorry the hairline and whatever she looks very manly Ik it’s not her fault but damn. Elliot got that line up
Precisely because all bodies are different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma needs to STOP with the skipping that girl is slamming all her weight down on her joints, and at her size she could do some serious damage

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.