Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her motivation with constantly indirecting Brandon as abusive? She knows her followers remember Brandon so she isn’t protecting anyone. Ever since he got in a relationship she won’t be stop talking about it where as before she was saying that they’re good friends and even stayed in the same hotel room together during a work trip.

I’m in no way denying her trauma by the way but I just think that telling her followers constantly about this isn’t going to achieve anything other than it reaching Brandon’s ears. She’s seeking help from therapy so just keep it to yourself because she isn’t gaining anything from airing it on Instagram

Reactions: 12
Bruh that chicken looks so unappetising, few specks of black pepper doesn’t count as seasoning
My thoughts exactly. Where’s the marinade?! Not even a mild seasoning. No flavour, I bet it tastes dry!!

Reactions: 6
Yhhhhh no black man is gonna eat this tit. Acc no man is gonna eat this tit... n in your case probs not w woman either.
330B71FA-CC71-4F02-BAD7-FA63E8BBC86F.png
Isn’t she meant to be a seasoned queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is her motivation with constantly indirecting Brandon as abusive? She knows her followers remember Brandon so she isn’t protecting anyone. Ever since he got in a relationship she won’t be stop talking about it where as before she was saying that they’re good friends and even stayed in the same hotel room together during a work trip.

I’m in no way denying her trauma by the way but I just think that telling her followers constantly about this isn’t going to achieve anything other than it reaching Brandon’s ears. She’s seeking help from therapy so just keep it to yourself because she isn’t gaining anything from airing it on Instagram
Is she even really in therapy cause one of the first topics would be boundaries ?

And I'll say it again - if he was abusive of course she can talk about it but if he wasn't and shes using it for attention cause its all v odd not mentioning his name. Defamation case.

Saw some video where she said she fit into a size 26 top. Im on a weight loss journey. Im size 18 and the same height, 5 11. witch is lying. She looks 3 times my size 😒

Jersey and leggings are for weight loss pics not fashion but yeah she's more like a size 32 at our height.

20210506_034215.jpg

Saw some video where she said she fit into a size 26 top. Im on a weight loss journey. Im size 18 and the same height, 5 11. witch is lying. She looks 3 times my size 😒

Jersey and leggings are for weight loss pics not fashion but yeah she's more like a size 32 at our height.

View attachment 561440
I disagree.

As someone who is also 5'11 and wears a size 28 top, 26 bottom she is definitely smaller than me.
I can't even get into things she's go on even if they are tight on her.
I'm a different shape (busty so bigger up top) but I'd say she's a size smaller, so 24/26 size.

She does need to get proper big pants and a lifting underwired well fitting bra and she'd look skimmer and less lumpy

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I disagree.

As someone who is also 5'11 and wears a size 28 top, 26 bottom she is definitely smaller than me.
I can't even get into things she's go on even if they are tight on her.
I'm a different shape (busty so bigger up top) but I'd say she's a size smaller, so 24/26 size.

She does need to get proper big pants and a lifting underwired well fitting bra and she'd look skimmer and less lumpy
She's also bigger than a good friend of mine who's 6 ft and size 26 so we'll have to disagree there. Her stomach and legs are a lot bigger than both of ours. She's very good at looking smaller and knows how to use her angles though

Reactions: 3
She's also bigger than a good friend of mine who's 6 ft and size 26 so we'll have to disagree there. Her stomach and legs are a lot bigger than both of ours. She's very good at looking smaller and knows how to use her angles though
I find it very useful when plus size youtubers include their B/W/H measurements, however i very much understand why lots don't though, bc it could be triggering/open them up to more fatphobia etc , but that would be the only way to know what size she is for sure because people can easily look bigger or smaller than they are in pics/screen/even irl, partly bc people carry weight differently

5CE30103-A951-4505-928E-A8AA265FCA06.jpeg

What the duck is she doing, having to rest her big head on a weight bench 😂😂😂

She lives in Manchester now so duck off coming back spreading your germs round Preston you grub!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 562086
What the duck is she doing, having to rest her big head on a weight bench 😂😂😂

She lives in Manchester now so duck off coming back spreading your germs round Preston you grub!
After seeing the lack of stamina and motivation she had packing up her flat, there is no way I believe that this gym content is actually anything more than a quick photo of her holding some weights before a long sit down with a huge bottle of pop

Reactions: 5

After that video of her and her flat mate shuffling all of 10meters I would say they are a match made in heaven!

She needs to give it a rest with the gym stuff and perhaps just moving more whole doing day to day stuff that would would help for a start.

After that video of her and her flat mate shuffling all of 10meters I would say they are a match made in heaven!

She needs to give it a rest with the gym stuff and perhaps just moving more whole doing day to day stuff that would would help for a start.
yup if she did some aerobic exercises like walking or running consistently she would lose weight quickly, those type of exercises use your slow twitch muscle fibres the most which use fat as an energy source. Sorry to go off on about biology lmao but you’d think her PT would incorporate that into her plan!

Reactions: 2
pretty normal for gym goers to wear converse for weight training as the sole is flat and much better for balance as opposed to running trainers

pretty normal for gym goers to wear converse for weight training as the sole is flat and much better for balance as opposed to running trainers
Emma can’t even tie them up properly around her ankles though. You can even see the pronation in her feet. Makes me wince for her joints.

Im more confused at why she is doing that particular exercise. I weightlift. Proper lift. In a gym which focuses on weights and conditioning. This exercise very rarely get used by anyone as it’s pointless. There are many more exercises that focus on your traps.
And why is her PT just casually leaning on the wall like a child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.