Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sammie was in Jamaica all of this time... I wonder if she had her 10/14 days mandatory quarantine on her way back to Uk, before visiting the new flat 🙄

Reactions: 7
so this racist flew back from jamaica, didn’t quarantine and is now visiting a high risk morbidly obese woman indoors? which is not allowed yet

what cunts

Reactions: 19
I also thought that mixing indoors with people from other households was still not allowed 🤔

Reactions: 11
I also thought that mixing indoors with people from other households was still not allowed 🤔
Ohhh did not think about that,you girls are right!!!
Wow, even worse that I imagined then 😅 Bravo Emma, you never disappoint in being an idiot 😅

Reactions: 6
so this racist flew back from jamaica, didn’t quarantine and is now visiting a high risk morbidly obese woman indoors? which is not allowed yet

what cunts
Some countries have started prioritising people who are clinically obese for the vaccine regardless of their ages. Maybe her flat mate had to have a test? Lol I think we all know they'll be having a flat warming soon anyway so Em can wear her outfits

Reactions: 3
oh remember when we all thought that tab was the Atkins diet I realised just then I recommended her a lancs based coffee roasters called Atkinsons and it matches their logo, soz everyone 😂😂
4F170B58-6F41-4EAF-8A82-F68F7B837D71.png

was when she was pissing me off going on about her new coffee machine n cold brew n i work for a roasters so recommended one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I vaguely remember watching her hauls and beauty bits back in the day and actually finding her quite relaxing to watch. Now she's absolutely chaotic.

Not sure I can even stand to spectate the new phase with the flatmate although surely she knows what she signed up for. Imagine finding her singing at the top of her lungs and grinding against the dirty kitchen worktop in leggings and her back slicer bra of a Sunday morning?! Chaotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I vaguely remember watching her hauls and beauty bits back in the day and actually finding her quite relaxing to watch. Now she's absolutely chaotic.

Not sure I can even stand to spectate the new phase with the flatmate although surely she knows what she signed up for. Imagine finding her singing at the top of her lungs and grinding against the dirty kitchen worktop in leggings and her back slicer bra of a Sunday morning?! Chaotic.
What I'm worried about is how much more sex content she's going to be showing now that she's got a flat in Manc and a flat mate who she needs to prove to that does have sex all the time and really loud because she's a sex goddess

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg please We don’t need the image of Emma having noisy sex...
Is her flat mate just a mate? Or is she gonna be the next GF?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.