Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really baited herself out there ... I dOnT WANt tO LoSe WeIgHt
Ya know what, Atkins is the wrong route fir her but I’m glad she’s actually thinking about doing something to lose weight. Her belief that she’s fit and healthy at her size is so arrogant and delusional. I hope she ditches her useless PT and gets advice from an actual, qualified nutritionist and a better personal trainer

Reactions: 7
The jamacian food looks very .. white washed I’m sorry it looks very basic n bland. Imo not proper jamacian food

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She absolutely needs to though, urgently. And duck it, her parents should be having a chat with her about it, she’s a young girl and her size is unsustainable and inexcusable actually it’s like a form of self harm. And no I’m not a nutritionist or a medical professional but I do have two eyes and that is my qualification to say she’s dangerously obese

Why does she always say lord have mercy...
To make her sound more spicy 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i beg someone take one for the team and create a new thread

i’ve done it once and i’m gonna do an emma and just sit back and let others do the work from now on

C1840168-C5F9-4B85-A594-3D5BE167D0B4.jpeg

• Haha
Another thing is, I don’t believe anyone is genuinely happy at her size, let alone healthy. But she’s sacrificed her health on the altar of that plus size influencer yasss queen 🍑🍑you can’t tell my health by looking at me COIN 💸💸. That whole community is just paid to tell overweight women there’s no need to even consider losing weight or worry about their health as they are just incredibly sexy as they are. That’s not empowerment at all in my opinion. And then when an influencer decides to lose weight lots of people turn on them, because it makes them uncomfortable as it throws into question that false sense of esteem the obese influencer helped them to have. It’s like she said we were all sexy as obese women but now she wants to lose weight so is she saying obesity isn’t sexy? It’s so funny they’re always so secretive about wanting to lose weight as they know it’s the opposite philosophy of what they sell their followers. And they’ll aways say it’s not to look better it’s for health reasons, even though they’ve insisted for years theyre perfectly healthy at 20 stone 🙄

i’ve done it once and i’m gonna do an emma and just sit back and let others do the work from now on

View attachment 547069

View attachment 547069
ill try figure out how to do it after iftar if no one else has done it yet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
All I’m saying is Adele was fat n happy n even she lost weight and she was adamant that her size didn’t matter it was her music yet she’s lost the weight

Reactions: 4
Agreed. She really didn’t do that food any justice.

View attachment 546827
ugh, am I the only one who hates these sickening pet names she gives her viewers?

View attachment 546829Atkins diet, you say? How much do you wanna bet she won’t even last 2 weeks on Atkins! Extreme diets aint it, boo.
I did just look up Atkins because I wanted to see what the diet was but I think it’s the company Atkinson fencing as the logo matches

Reactions: 1
It isn't the atkins diet it's a coffee company, the website is called the coffee hopper
Ohhh you cracked it. I’m a tad disappointed...for a second there was hope that shes actually considering more effective weight loss method. Sigh, back to the seafood boils...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She absolutely needs to though, urgently. And duck it, her parents should be having a chat with her about it, she’s a young girl and her size is unsustainable and inexcusable actually it’s like a form of self harm. And no I’m not a nutritionist or a medical professional but I do have two eyes and that is my qualification to say she’s dangerously obese

To make her sound more spicy 🥵
She needs to realise she is as spicy as a chicken nugget

Yes lord have mercy on this pitiful dish of chicken nugs

Erm cos shes black and tight with JC
I don’t know who JC is, but she needs to stop pretending she isn’t a basic white girl from Lancashire

• Haha
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, abusers aren't going to out themselves in public are they?
Im saying he could have been or might not have been but its defamation of character so if he was she should just say it. Alluding to it is just not the right way to go

Reactions: 3
Just watching the new video, I love how she's got the ensuite room, and the second bedroom is her "office". I would not want to be the girl that lives with her...... Also she's heavy on the god talk at the mi it's, trying to pull a Christian?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.