Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 542090
can we talk about how badly her business is failing at the moment? The day before your launch and you have 146 likes and two comments on the promotion post? 😳
Girl you need to do less bullshit and focus on your CAREER
She should be focusing on her career but instead she is moving about 50 minutes away to Manchester. I can’t see her commuting back to the warehouse her daddy paid for so her cousin will end up doing all the work.

BA66DDA0-9E91-4D3B-AF3F-BC17C5EF2958.jpeg
DAA283DA-66F6-4D37-9539-E55A29079BE2.jpeg

That meal alone would be filling but look at the size of the cheesecake!!! It has filled a takeaway tray.

She thanked them in the first Instagram story so is this something else that is #gifted that she has not declared?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She should be focusing on her career but instead she is moving about 50 minutes away to Manchester. I can’t see her commuting back to the warehouse her daddy paid for so her cousin will end up doing all the work.

View attachment 542439View attachment 542440
That meal alone would be filling but look at the size of the cheesecake!!! It has filled a takeaway tray.

She thanked them in the first Instagram story so is this something else that is #gifted that she has not declared?!
Omg right? That meal honestly looks like it’s a meal for two IMO

View attachment 542439View attachment 542440

“saved room” lmao ok girl

• Haha
Am I literally the only person who remembers her uploading on a q&a on Instagram saying she had had the odd kiss with a woman before but that it wasn’t for her. She 1000000000000% said this.

Reactions: 15
WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE KEVIN HAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 543320
Maybe even Perry loooool. She’s a mess
All I wanna do is do it! Big girl, big girl!

So relevant!

I love how her friends are all glammed up for drinks in the sun, and she’s out in a stupid “Bristol speedway” T-shirt looking like the boyfriend who hasn’t got any swag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hair scraped back ✅
Ugly earrings in ✅
Vile sunglasses ✅
Awful outfit ✅
Pulling twit faces ✅
Acting a bleep ✅✅✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Why does your trainer have a triple chin. This mans making easy money off these idiots he looks like he barely goes gym. Why would u take advice off someone who probs couldn’t run for the bus 😂😂 he definitely does this to look at women workout lol probs became a pt a an online qualification
0DAECDCA-8F41-4B0F-878E-C12856A7D8F8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been slated on here before but having a purely weight based exercise routine when you are her size is not going to help you lose weight. She categorically needs to get some cardio into her regime. Apparently she does do some but weirdly we never ever ever see it! You never see that witch break a sweat and she goes on like she’s some inspo fitness goddess and people want her secret..... looooooool. It’s ridiculous. The same work outs, same routines, no going out her comfort zone. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
in
I have been slated on here before but having a purely weight based exercise routine when you are her size is not going to help you lose weight. She categorically needs to get some cardio into her regime. Apparently she does do some but weirdly we never ever ever see it! You never see that witch break a sweat and she goes on like she’s some inspo fitness goddess and people want her secret..... looooooool. It’s ridiculous. The same work outs, same routines, no going out her comfort zone. It’s pathetic.
thing is i wouldn’t even have her doing much since i bet that tit would play havoc on her knees. they’re already screaming in pain now imagine if she started moving about? get her on a rowing machine or something asap.

nothing beats the feeling of starting jogging and slowly but surely building your stamina and achieving things you thought you never could weeks before but honestly she’s that big i think that tit would do more harm than good

if she doesn’t lose weight via portion control she never will

Reactions: 6
Surely a calorie deficit and an increase in cardio would make more of a difference. Even if her trainer is fat he’s clearly useless. All I ever see her do is swing a ball around or doing squats. I wanna see running or jogging some crunches. Do some HIIT workouts they’re short n quick. Walk up stairs. And stop driving everywhere ffs if you’re gonna live in a city utilise it. I live in central London I have a license but I never see point everything is close to eachother imo. Ok she’s not from London but she needs to see her parents as an example I’d be so scared. If she wants to be lazy then just get surgery to speed tit along. The thing that scares me is she’s already big one day she might want Kids and she’s gonna get bigger and she won’t be able to Play w her children if she has more than one. Some doctors might not even see kids in her future because it’s a risk. Pregnancy itself comes w so many risks imagine being borderline obese

Why does she take pictures in the gym is this to prove she workout. If I was workout I’d be annoyed someone kept taking pictures

FCB0D218-AA3A-40AB-A61B-B6BAA121F606.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Surely a calorie deficit and an increase in cardio would make more of a difference. Even if her trainer is fat he’s clearly useless. All I ever see her do is swing a ball around or doing squats. I wanna see running or jogging some crunches. Do some HIIT workouts they’re short n quick. Walk up stairs. And stop driving everywhere ffs if you’re gonna live in a city utilise it. I live in central London I have a license but I never see point everything is close to eachother imo. Ok she’s not from London but she needs to see her parents as an example I’d be so scared. If she wants to be lazy then just get surgery to speed tit along. The thing that scares me is she’s already big one day she might want Kids and she’s gonna get bigger and she won’t be able to Play w her children if she has more than one. Some doctors might not even see kids in her future because it’s a risk. Pregnancy itself comes w so many risks imagine being borderline obese

Why does she take pictures in the gym is this to prove she workout. If I was workout I’d be annoyed someone kept taking pictures

View attachment 544060
At her size I think HIIT can be a bit dangerous on the joints, not sure if maybe that’s why

Reactions: 3

View attachment 544060
irony of writing 'balance' when she cant even stand with both legs together because she will topple over like a bowling pin

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 13.37.33.png

sorry everyone, theories aside...

being lesbian is tiktok #trending

explains alot

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should take up swimming! So good for weight loss and no pressure for her joints! Her knees always look ready to buckle!
Definitely, when I was at my biggest I started with swimming and trying to do 10K steps a day.
Built up my stamina over time and really helped me back on the road to health!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.