Emma Tamsin Hill #5 She a Preston peng ting, desperate to find her tall king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s posted saying there is a lot of trauma attached to that flat, more Brandon bashing and from the looks of Brandon and his new gf it looks like they’ve broken up as there’s no pics of them anymore on either page

Reactions: 12
I see she’s posted saying there is a lot of trauma attached to that flat, more Brandon bashing and from the looks of Brandon and his new gf it looks like they’ve broken up as there’s no pics of them anymore on either page
I think they're still together - brandon never had pics of shygirl on his page i think and shygirl deletes pics quite often , ngl i knew of emma T and shygirl before they shared an ex bf / bf and found the cross over mildly entertaining .. but yes interesting to see if she ever gets beyond hints at this previous toxicity they maybe had or they just stay as hints.. because there has been a few hints !

Reactions: 6
I imagine her newer collections aren't selling that well considering she thought it would alright for her to move house so close to the launch.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Bye bi dick obssession,hello sexy black/mixed queens and loving punani

Reactions: 4
Trauma would be an assault or emotional abuse etc. Putting that on her story and everyone automatically thinking its Brandon.. duck that.

He came off as a gent..always helping with the all body tit

Reactions: 8
Trauma would be an assault or emotional abuse etc. Putting that on her story and everyone automatically thinking its Brandon.. duck that.

I know Brandon personally and he’s the kindest soul going, wouldn’t hurt a fly. I don’t know the ins and outs of the relationship but what I’ve got from things he’s said is that he was very isolated in a toxic environment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know Brandon personally and he’s the kindest soul going, wouldn’t hurt a fly. I don’t know the ins and outs of the relationship but what I’ve got from things he’s said is that he was very isolated in a toxic environment.
Well if she goes on about again and again I'd tell him. Defamation ! 110% believe ya. He came across as a gent in every video.

It’s all very one sided with Emma and I never liked that, she seems to allure to it being him in order to gain some sympathy or make herself appear more relatable. I never liked how she is only speaking from one persons prospective, Brandon has clearly moved on and I don’t see why she can’t do the same. Any videos I watched with the two of them he always seems like a kind caring guy who was genuine.

• Heart
It’s all very one sided with Emma and I never liked that, she seems to allure to it being him in order to gain some sympathy or make herself appear more relatable. I never liked how she is only speaking from one persons prospective, Brandon has clearly moved on and I don’t see why she can’t do the same. Any videos I watched with the two of them he always seems like a kind caring guy who was genuine.
To be fair so does Ted Bundy. I do remember Brandon going on a bit of rant about Emma on his Instagram stories saying she was toxic etc. It sounds like they were just in an unhealthy relationship and they were probably both at fault, I just wish she wouldn’t use it for relatability and to give advice to her followers. She does this “big sister” thing and nothing pisses me off more when people think they’re qualified to heal you.

Reactions: 10
To be fair so does Ted Bundy. I do remember Brandon going on a bit of rant about Emma on his Instagram stories saying she was toxic etc. It sounds like they were just in an unhealthy relationship and they were probably both at fault, I just wish she wouldn’t use it for relatability and to give advice to her followers. She does this “big sister” thing and nothing pisses me off more when people think they’re qualified to heal you.
This, obviously the bottom line is that none of us can know for sure unless we’re them. Seeing as they’ve both indirectly accused each other, the obvious explanation is that they were both toxic and in an unfortunate situation together

Well if she goes on about again and again I'd tell him. Defamation ! 110% believe ya. He came across as a gent in every video.
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, abusers aren't going to out themselves in public are they?

Being in a toxic relationship doesn’t make you a toxic person. Brandon was in a toxic relationship yes, and both had things going on but Brandon isn’t a toxic person. He’s in a happy relationship and honestly doesn’t give a tit about Emma- he’s moved on and she’s in the past, it’s her that can’t let go and still brings him up everyday, she’s a toxic person. I don’t know her personally and only got to know her because of what happened with Brandon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Being in a toxic relationship doesn’t make you a toxic person. Brandon was in a toxic relationship yes, and both had things going on but Brandon isn’t a toxic person. He’s in a happy relationship and honestly doesn’t give a tit about Emma- he’s moved on and she’s in the past, it’s her that can’t let go and still brings him up everyday, she’s a toxic person. I don’t know her personally and only got to know her because of what happened with Brandon.
Shygirl that u 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love Caribbean food don’t get me wrong - but this looks revolting wtf
Agreed. She really didn’t do that food any justice.

8B762437-3ABB-4570-AAFA-385C689A6C1B.jpeg

ugh, am I the only one who hates these sickening pet names she gives her viewers?

3BADE0CE-F58F-440A-A799-DA2E213DAA14.jpeg
Atkins diet, you say? How much do you wanna bet she won’t even last 2 weeks on Atkins! Extreme diets aint it, boo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.