Emma Tamsin Hill #4 Overpriced trackies showing off her tuppence, when will she get her comeuppance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt get past much more than you!

Just gunna leave this here
I knew as soon as I heard her wailing that it would be top tattle content šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Honestly you could be BeyoncƩ but filming yourself trying so hard to sing will always be cringe

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry but what the hell does ā€œuncertainty is the only certaintyā€ mean on her latest post? Do I need a degree in bullshit to understand this? Lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our Nubian Preston queen really blessed our timeline with that singing video šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ seriously though, her average plain voice does not merit all the head wobbling she does šŸ¤£
And the lip thing! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® the licking the lip and pouting thing! šŸ¤® it icks me out so much when she does that, itā€™s what male Rā€™nā€™B stars used to do in the 90s/00s. Think usher in the U make me wanna video! Am I the only one that gets that vibe anytime she does that ? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry but what the hell does ā€œuncertainty is the only certaintyā€ mean on her latest post? Do I need a degree in bullshit to understand this? Lmaooo
Well Emma is a sex expert with a fashion degree so I bet you could girl xoxox

Reactions: 3

this old video came up. PLT and everything size 24 is too small for her even in 2019, and she's not this size at all anymore. at one point she shows her 'flab' (her words not mine) under her tits and its wayyyy smaller than it is now, its pretty much confirmation that she's at least 26, probably a 28 now. so as previously observed, she's already at the top end of her own 'inclusive' brand's sizing, and soon will be too big for them! no wonder her dad is ordering the clothes with 4cm extra room and all clothing oversized

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didnt get past much more than you!

Just gunna leave this here
Emma: *posts any form of "content"*

Me: ah yes, a dump

I knew as soon as I heard her wailing that it would be top tattle content šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Honestly you could be BeyoncƩ but filming yourself trying so hard to sing will always be cringe
GIRL even when she sings she tries to sound black. Like honestly her inflections and idc if it's singing so it's "different" NO.

Anything she does at this point just feels racist

20210130_181538.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
if she was truly sorry about her past use of AAVE she would have pinned the apology and deleted the old videos to stop profiting from it. she's not sorry at all and hasn't stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m worried that she will dislocate her jaw the way she is singing lmao sheā€™s trying so damn hard itā€™s funny

Nah I had to go back and laugh again bc she is trying so hard singing but she sounds like when you have headphones in and think youā€™re doing a mad thing but actually sound like a dying cat LOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tf did I just watch

Tf did I just watch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen this comment on her new video and I couldnā€™t agree more
That comment 100% hit the nail on the head and shows how immature she is in her attitude to sex. Itā€™s almost like she is trying to come off all confident and brash because she is really insecure and has no experience! This is what other comments meant when they said she should not speak on sex education. Itā€™s not even about having an actual eduction in the area but she has minimal experience either and it is not going to end well if young women are following her advice. Like imagine whipping out a vibrator in the bedroom without consent from your partner, not cool! This is why I couldnā€™t bring myself to watch the full video she pisses me off.

Tf did I just watch

View attachment 412931

Tf did I just watch
View attachment 412931
That double chin working over time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think because of the AD on that video, part of the deal is she can't approve comments which is why she's actually responded to the AAVE post
i've personally left comments on a lot of videos questioning her use of vocabulary, when i view the video outside of my account it never makes it to the comment section. when i leave a "wow hot hunny thiccums queen" (which is swiftly deleted) it appears in the comments after a few minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone remind me of Brandon's girlfriends insta account? I think I normally access it through his, but there's no reference to her anymore on there?

Reactions: 2
Just seen this comment on her new video and I couldnā€™t agree more
This was me! I feel famous šŸ˜…

It also really annoyed me when she said only 20% of women can orgasm through penetration alone and that means 80% of women needed clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Says who? Seriously where is the source for those stats? What about the women who can orgasm through both? What about the women who can't orgasm at all?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 412134
Ā£80 for a bullet vibrator you can pick up at Anne summers for Ā£20.

Seriously does she think her followers are made of money. She talks basic crap about sex toys and masturbation that most people over the age of 20 know anyway and then promotes wildly expensive sex toys to her younger audience.

I hope they all wise up!

Imagine lounging around in your Ā£80 AllBody tracksuit, lighting your Ā£15 AllBody candles, eating overpriced AllBody sweets, using an Ā£80 bullet vibrator šŸ˜‚
Not all of the people who watch her are from the U.K some of us are in other parts of the world. Where I live that's pretty much the standard minimum price for a vibe. Sex toys are something you have to invest in. I do agree with her there still is a big stigma for women and enjoying sex. I know it's a shame I deal with personally. I've been waiting for a video like this for a long time. I love watching Trisha Paytas' sex toy recommendations even if I think she's a bit of a shady character. And if she says she's felt that past partners have been intimated by a toy, THAT'S HER EXPERIENCE. We can't take that away from her as much as you dislike her.
Certain men can get very touchy about the topic, Youtuber Venus O'Hara (sex toy reviewer) talks about this topic on her channel.

Last edited:
Not all of the people who watch her are from the U.K some of us are in other parts of the world. Where I live that's pretty much the standard minimum price for a vibe. Sex toys are something you have to invest in. I do agree with her there still is a big stigma for women and enjoying sex. I know it's a shame I deal with personally. I've been waiting for a video like this for a long time. I love watching Trisha Paytas' sex toy recommendations even if I think she's a bit of a shady character.
There are actually so many YouTube videos from women about sex toys including hauls and reviews. I have even seen tutorials on how to use a vibrator. I know it can feel weird seeking out that content so if you're already following someone like Emma I understand it's convenient because the video just ends up in your sub box. There is definitely better sex toy content out there though!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, notice that video was an ad, there will be loads better content out there that is informative and impartial

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.