Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clrllnxo

First time poster here!
Emma just blocked me because I messaged her after her posting that story..
I'm currently having the worst MH episode I've had in a long time, and seeing her once again blame her mental health for her poor choices just made me so angry. She knows full well she's in the wrong and it's infuriating that she won't just hold her hands up and apologise. I would of had a bit more respect for her if she did.
I was a huge fan off Emma when I first found her, back in her parents house, she was so much more relatable and I loved her hauls because she was the only plus size girl I'd seen who had a bigger tummy like mine. But once I found tattle (because of her actually, she mentioned the name when she was moaning about trolls), I saw just how awful she is.
Her clothing company could of been amazing, seeing the asos/boohoo/plt hauls she used to do with outfits you wouldn't ever see a plus size girl wear, I thought she'd take it in that direction, but no. She is feeding into the lazy plus size stereotype and it angers me so much.
I will never understand why (some) plus size brands will just create boring lounge wear, where are the cool quirky shirts? Dresses? Even pj's ffs.
As a plus size girl I've always hated the fact that I've had to miss out on some fashions because they don't cater to plus size, and Emma knows how annoying that is, even her being a tall girl, didn't she want to be the one to cater to the girls that are being left behind? I just don't understand it.

She is a horrid spoilt little girl and I am so dissapointed in how she's turned out.
I have so many issues with her and her behaviour but my brain isn't working properly atm so I'm sorry if this was just a mess of a post haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LoulouC

Hey, dunno if you remember me but I called out our Emz a few weeks ago on her lock down fashion shoot behaviour on IG and subsequently got blocked. I also got a mention on her stories as some thing to do with hate and her 111 obsession. Anyway at the time I explained to our queen that my best friends sister was in icu cos of coronavirus, and how her photo shoot in lock down was a selfish bratty thing to do. Fast forward to now and sadly my best friends sister has died. Aged just 49 and literally like my own family. I'm devastated, however I don't want sympathy - just an acknowledgement that insensitive people like Emma could just realise how serious this is. Love and hugs to you all xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

maisywebster

Hi everyone. Just made an account here to add this in, as I’ve been keeping updated with this thread and the others on Emma since becoming hugely disillusioned with her content (and this is after having really bought in to her and the AllBody brand which I have a lot of stuff from). I wanted to pick up on the question asked earlier about Andy, her PT...

I contacted him in my peak ‘Emma fan’ moment as I was looking for a supportive PT who could help me focus on strength and fitness and who would be weight inclusive. Obviously, from Emma’s ‘message’ I was convinced that her PT would definitely be like this. I was so wrong. He was rude, demeaning, aggressive, patronising, pushy - everything you can think of that is anti-Emma’s message. Over a phone call, he said to me ‘I’ve worked with hundreds of girls like you. You have a problem. You can’t control yourself. You’re lazy, you don’t try hard enough. I can show you how to improve, but to be honest it’s usually a waste of time with girls like you, so I need you to prove you can commit.’

He said other stuff too but just sharing this here for now. I wasn’t happy to say the least.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

lilyrosedeep

damn that’s an unfortunate body shape, like fr fr her lower half looks like mike wazowski 💀💀. a 20 is massive as well, like how do get joggers in a size 20 and it’s tiiiight??
sure, that girl is lying about her size, but there's really no need to be that nasty about it. not sure why you need to tell us all that a 20 is 'massive' when i'm sure theres plenty of women on this thread that are that size or larger

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Annapera

Do you think Emma would be pretty if thin?
This is a really weird question.
Being "pretty" is not exclusive of thin people,as well as something that is very personal (I can find a person pretty and someone else might not).

I can be wrong but as i saw in this thread, majority of people that write here don't care much about Emma weight.
We care more about her lies, the cultural appropriation, being spoiled and not receptive of her readers criticts etc...

• Heart

Magnum Queen

Shes sitting across the table from the factory owner, in his facility, in his Muslim country, with her tiddies hanging out all everywhere. Where’s the respect? Where’s the awareness of who your business partners are? Where’s the professionalism? Smh

• Wow
  • Heart

lolz54321

Emma Tamsin hill - I used to love this girl for her “embracing your body” and not being picture perfect - but now - between her god talks , yoga and trying to force the “I eat mostly vegan” , she’s not a size 24 from eating mangos and chickpeas.
I find everything she does so forced , business woman, healthy eating when she clearly doesn’t , forcing the sex toys , the god , the yoga , the online pt sessions.
she got backlash on her turkey trip and now she’s just like thanks for the kind messages I was having a tough week . WE ARE ALL HAVING TOUGH WEEKS it’s no excuse . She is just very irritating to me now , I find her extremely fake with her “hi chickens” and am I the only one feeling she forces black culture ?? Even down to the hand movements with the nails , the video with the sea food boil , the stick out the tongue. I don’t know if that sounds bad towards black girls , that’s not my intentions , I just feel like Emma is trying to act BAD when she’s as sassy and bad as a slice of toast

• Heart

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Confirmed: Emma does the bare minimum. Look at her to do list please 😭 why does she have to film and post every time she does more than 10 seconds of exercise?
I was thinking the same and who tf puts “shower” on their to do list??? Might as well add shit and breathe on there too

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Magnum Queen

I’m not plus size and I’ve never struggled with my weight so I’m not sure if it’s my place to give my tuppence worth (lol). But I will anyway 🤣 I’m all for calling people out for problematic things they do that they could so easily not do like Emma’s aave, lazy/greedy approach to her business. But it just doesn’t sit right with me to drag someone about something they genuinely struggle with. And I honestly do think that despite the bravado, Emma struggles with food and her weight. I think she over eats in secret because she hasn’t learned a healthy way of dealing with her emotions, and I think it’s gotten to the point she’s too heavily swept up in the HAAS movement/putting on a sexy ‘curvy’ boss bitch front to realise that she needs to adress her disordered eating. I don’t think she’s genuinely happy at her size though, I don’t think that girl is very happy in general. I genuinely feel sorry for her for her issues around food as I do know how hard it is to recognise and repair unhealthy coping strategies when you’re in the thick of it, it’s a vicious circle. I think Emma reads here from time to time and I would never make mean comments about her size or appearance as I think they’re a sign that she’s not actually coping at the end of the day and I just couldn’t bring myself to kick her while she’s down. Obviously for everything else that she could change but won’t, I’m not as understanding lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Magnum Queen

to be fair a lot of us do quote memes and that’s what she’s doing. i don’t think she’s doing minstrel show bits when she says “add a little bit of spice “. she’s corny because she gets her personality from whatever tiktok she watched, but she’s not some evil nazi.
She’s not just quoting memes though, in her efforts to create a persona that she thinks will be popular online and thus be profitable to her, she has adopted an entire manner of speaking/gesticulating/intonation that are a mix of what is only native to black Londoner’s/African American women. We’ve seen that she reverts back to her natural way of speaking when she’s around her family, which proves that she reserves her black/urban persona for online where she feels it benefits her to do so. There is no logical reason for her to present herself the way she does online. It’s pure and utter mimicking of minorities for her own personal gain, and it is in my honest opinion the ultimate expression of white middle class privilege to be able to turn that on and off as required. I for example as a black Londoner can’t take my skin or my accent off, it’s just who I am, and there are circumstances where it means i will be judged and I may not have a favourable outcome in terms of job opportunities or interactions with people in positions of power. But I can’t take a mask off and revert back to a comfortable place of privilege as Emma does. I just have to get on with things. Emma is like a vampire sucking the positive side out of being black (ie) the culture, but having the privilege to not have to take on any of the difficulties some of us face. And just on the note of memes etc, I don’t personally mind at all when non black people use natively black terms that are genuinely so widely known that they are just part of mainstream pop culture, but what Emma does goes way above and beyond that. As I said she has constructed a whole online persona caricaturising black people to further her own career. I don’t think she’s racist, I think she’s just extremely greedy and in spite of what she said in her reply about being an ally, I think she is more than willing to exploit minorities for her own gain, in fact I don’t think it bothers her one bit what she’s doing and I don’t believe she has any intention of stopping what is a lucrative little act for her

• Heart
Reactions: 28

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
E52CBAD0-11B2-4E2A-8839-A09F4CDE53FA.jpeg
What the fuck is Emma doing using tht emoji?Khloe kardashian just got called out for the same thing, use of AAVE and using black emojis like why was the reason ??👸

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Minkel

Chatty Member
Her last video was titled "issa no dawg!" That alone shows it's done on purpose! Yet when shes speaking to daddy she talks like a 5 year old! Shes just fucking weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Annapera

To be fair, we are in a pandemic... we all have been struggling with keeping up with our routine and with the majority of us working from home and being in lockdown we now live in home clothes 90% of the times 😅😅
I gave up with having "good hair" a couple of months ago 😂

I am not in any way a fan of Emma, and she really annoys me a lot most of the times and I agree that she is REALLY messy (the dildo on the stove still haunt me in my worst nightmares lol) and VERY LAZY overall.. but in this case I think few of the comments here are a bit too far fetched and slightly mean for just the sake of being mean..

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Bebebroc

Funny how Emma’s ex has a new gf who is a professional (very authentic) singer. Emma is out here trying to flex her ‘voice’ all of a sudden. Subtlety of a tween Emma lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Many1

I agree with you 100%. I don't agree with the comments linking fatness to being unhygienic and being incapable of loving yourself if you are fat. Like i think we all plenty agree here that our calling out BS is to do with who Emma makes herself out to be with the AAVE, the blaccent, the pick me'ism, the fake religion, fetishising black culture ( could go on forever from what everyones brought up on these threads lol) etc over what she looks like.

But having said that, when we have a nation that is steeped in 'o*****y is the real pandemic' misinformation, than it makes sense that a lot of people will share that opinion, especially when we also live in a society that tells us we are worth more if we fit in with Eurocentric (thin) ideals of beauty.

Honestly since moving out of London a few years ago, and moving to this small town in the Northern parts, I've never met so many middle class thins who are soooo unhygienic - hygiene issues can literally affect any person of any status and probably have been affecting a lot more people than usual during Covid. Thrush, coincidentally effects people who are "too clean" down there.

I'm here for the critical analysis callouts over the 'she's so fat and disgusting' comments but I'd say, if anyone is reading these threads and find comments that bother you, its best to ignore the members (as in that lil ignore feature) who post that kind of commentary. I've found that even heinous comments that include abusive language aren't removed by mods, so Tattle is just a ' take with a pinch of salt' kinda place for me. Honestly tho, I'd much prefer Tattle if 90% of the commentary wasn't to do with appearance🤷‍♀️
I second this.

I’m here also for the actual real problematic shit rather than fatphobic reaches that fat people can’t wash themselves, of course they can. I am saying that from someone who is really irritated by Emma. There is a whole list of call outs Emma deserves and it’s far from her scraped back hair and how often she cleans her flat. I am not here to shame anyone who might be going through mental health stuff regardless if I can’t stand them. Emma included. Having said that, what I DO have TONNES of time for is calling her out on her...

- complete lack of accountability because “she hates people disliking her”
- her silencing of black people by deleting comments addressing AAVE
- her identity crisis that makes her talk like she’s from East London when she couldn’t be more Northern
- the mouth slapping, the forced pout, the nails, the forced chopstick curls because identity crisis wants her to look mixed🤮
- the manipulation to make her body hourglass rather than taking her own advice she preaches to her audience and loving your size no matter what
- her frightening delusion of her butt size
- the fake religion phase that is obviously targeted towards black men that want a church queen
- the forced “soul” singing, the speaking different languages so she’s considered a “spicy white”
- basically all her efforts that she thinks are subtle that are glaringly obvious are pick me traits to bag a black boyfriend

I don’t think Emma is this stupid to know she does these things. Which in my opinion makes it worst and 100x more aggressive. She chooses to continue racist behaviour that dehumanises black people by picking aspects of blackness she finds attractive and uses black people for sex, style and social life but ignores, blocks and deletes them when they threaten her fear of being called out and disliked. It’s extremely aggressive behaviour but from what I’ve seen of her family situation she’s a spoilt daddy’s girl who has been brought up thinking the world revolves around her needs and therefor do not see a positive future for her changing. Her shambles of “accountability” over the the Turkey vlog is very telling of how immature she still is and if mummy and daddy sayI’m a princess then I can’t do no wrong and you just hate yourself x

Is she smoking a joint on this insta story? Since when?!
No that’s paolo Santo. An ancient wood that is sacred to indigenous cultures and not for white women on Instagram who want gOoD ViBeS xXx

• Heart

Ohlala

Her old vlogs keep coming up on my YouTube and this one honestly made me laugh LOL this comment that someone left is just 🥴🥴
E8077082-63A4-44AF-9EFC-EEBBC4243167.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24