Emma Tamsin Hill #4 Overpriced trackies showing off her tuppence, when will she get her comeuppance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma’s inspo

From the little I’ve seen of this relationship it is 100% a sugar mama type situation - it’s almost like she’s paying the guy to be her bf. Not too dissimilar to what Emma had with Brandon with the rent/job 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She got the joggers in a 26 because “I sized up because I just like them really big and baggy”

witch THEY FIT YOU PRECISELY, BAGGY WHERE?
Funny how she didn’t wanna do the shein haul bc of “sustainability” but then is happy doing this boohoo haul which is sponsored 😂 this girl and her bullshit excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From the little I’ve seen of this relationship it is 100% a sugar mama type situation - it’s almost like she’s paying the guy to be her bf. Not too dissimilar to what Emma had with Brandon with the rent/job 👀
They broke up for a while then got back together idk seems weird

Reactions: 4
Who are these men that want to shag her though?? I really wanna know what quality man wants to shag her? And I’m not talking about her weight/appearance/hygiene cos I don’t even need to. What man wants to shag a woman that gives off that masculine energy, and talks like she just blatantly wants to be black? I know men can just be horny buggers but still, surely the majority of men would look/listen to that and say Nah
After a heavy night out I know some men will shag anything with a pulse, if that pulse belongs Emma then she’ll be the picking for the evening

She has more curve in her stomach then on her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah she’s bleeping with us now, she’s editing it somehow to make her arse look completely flat just to get us talking. There’s no way anyone has an arse that flat IM NOT HAVING IT. WHERES YOUR ARSE EMMA IM SICK OF YOUR tit

After a heavy night out I know some men will shag anything with a pulse, if that pulse belongs Emma then she’ll be the picking for the evening

She has more curve in her stomach then on her bum
Back when I still lived in London I worked with an Irish fella who used to say ‘any holes a goal’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but she makes out she’s having all these conversations and situationships with these men during lockdown, and ‘D’ appointments so that’s leading to believe that she’s got ongoing interaction with them and not just an end of the night type situation?

• Haha
Antonia Jade (Emma’s old bestie) has uploaded a Boohoo haul, and it’s so refreshing to see an influencer actually be honest about their recent weight gain and how they’re adjusting to the change in dress size. She admits that she’s between a 24-28 (depending on fit and item), and you know what, she looks really good in the outfits as they actually fit her properly! She looks much smaller than a 28 because her jeans aren’t clinging to any rolls or cutting in to her sides!

we can only hope that Emma learns to be as honest with herself!

C50FE486-3318-4F82-BCD7-95FC7BE764D4.jpeg

Also, wtf was this? “Dis is a VOOOIIIBE!”
That sounded so forced. Who is she trying to be?! It’s not a good look!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Antonia Jade (Emma’s old bestie) has uploaded a Boohoo haul, and it’s so refreshing to see an influencer actually be honest about their recent weight gain and how they’re adjusting to the change in dress size. She admits that she’s between a 24-28 (depending on fit and item), and you know what, she looks really good in the outfits as they actually fit her properly! She looks much smaller than a 28 because her jeans aren’t clinging to any rolls or cutting in to her sides!

View attachment 457558
Are they not friends anymore?

Reactions: 3
To be fair if we twisted her top half around a la exorcist style, she would have a flat belly and the big old booty she craves!
Screenshot_20210226-233330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

View attachment 457558
Nella

Emma babe either get rid of the “self love” in your bio or delete the Facetune app cos this ain’t Hannah Montana best of both worlds xoxoxo
66A83582-4E35-46EC-BDD7-FB95CDF11E7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 457558
Looks like a morbidly obese tiny Tim

• Haha
Seems to be Emma's new video intro 😅

"Washed my hair.
Some of you ask why I always wear my hair up, because it annoys me.
Tits 3 and 4, urgh hate them but love them.
Something about the camera set up."

• Haha
I will say, the new set up was soo much better. In fact the haul was actually good, except from the last dress 😬 and the load of ads. I think she's been reading here more than she let's on.

Edited just to ad, I think it's bizarre that she got a lot of tracksuits in that haul, despite selling her own (for 3x the price)

Reactions: 8
Honestly some of her laziest ‘work’ yet. She stayed in the brown outfit for half the video, making all those jackets look horrendous instead of showing them off as she was paid to do. She knows how lazy she is too, that’s why she kept saying ‘I would style this up so cute’ 🥴 that’s what you’re supposed to be doing in this video big body Benz, or are you now trying to suggest that you need to be paid further to actually show the clothes as they’re meant to be worn in another video/post? Lazy lazy lazy lazy. Her set up is annoying, no effort. This is your job, why are you still filming in a bedroom setting please? It’s too busy and cluttered, it’s unprofessional. I’m a business owner, a 60/70 hours a week minimum for me business, not a glorified Etsy shop like Emma, and if one of the people I pay to do work for me showed such low energy little effort like Emma does, I would actually rip them to shreds (verbally). She’s the furthest thing from bad witch energy she’s sloth energy truly

Also Caroline in the comments, why are you talking like a house mammie from a plantation in the Deep South please??? Are you having some sort of crisis? Should we send help? Comment ‘Yes mastah’ for yes, ‘No mastah’ for no.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I will say, the new set up was soo much better. In fact the haul was actually good, except from the last dress 😬 and the load of ads. I think she's been reading here more than she let's on.

Edited just to ad, I think it's bizarre that she got a lot of tracksuits in that haul, despite selling her own (for 3x the price)
I was thinking that about the price of her tracksuit vs the ones in this haul. I wonder how much she pays herself and her cousin to bespoke stamp the tracksuits, that's got to why the price is hiked up

Honestly some of her laziest ‘work’ yet. She stayed in the brown outfit for half the video, making all those jackets look horrendous instead of showing them off as she was paid to do. She knows how lazy she is too, that’s why she kept saying ‘I would style this up so cute’ 🥴 that’s what you’re supposed to be doing in this video big body Benz, or are you now trying to suggest that you need to be paid further to actually show the clothes as they’re meant to be worn in another video/post? Lazy lazy lazy lazy. Her set up is annoying, no effort. This is your job, why are you still filming in a bedroom setting please? It’s too busy and cluttered, it’s unprofessional. I’m a business owner, a 60/70 hours a week minimum for me business, not a glorified Etsy shop like Emma, and if one of the people I pay to do work for me showed such low energy little effort like Emma does, I would actually rip them to shreds (verbally). She’s the furthest thing from bad witch energy she’s sloth energy truly

Also Caroline in the comments, why are you talking like a house mammie from a plantation in the Deep South please??? Are you having some sort of crisis? Should we send help? Comment ‘Yes mastah’ for yes, ‘No mastah’ for no.
“Miss mam” Jesus Christ this is beyond disrespectful and shows she’s encouraging it to her following 😒

Reactions: 12
Nah she’s bleeping with us now, she’s editing it somehow to make her arse look completely flat just to get us talking. There’s no way anyone has an arse that flat IM NOT HAVING IT. WHERES YOUR ARSE EMMA IM SICK OF YOUR tit

Back when I still lived in London I worked with an Irish fella who used to say ‘any holes a goal’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but she makes out she’s having all these conversations and situationships with these men during lockdown, and ‘D’ appointments so that’s leading to believe that she’s got ongoing interaction with them and not just an end of the night type situation?
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was lying about it all to go with her baddie boss witch vibe if not I do have this one friend that also follows the ‘any holes a goal’ saying and he would shag her just for something to shag 😆

She got the joggers in a 26 because “I sized up because I just like them really big and baggy”

witch THEY FIT YOU PRECISELY, BAGGY WHERE?
Exactlyyyyy!! That’s how joggers are supposed to fit who the duck wears skinny joggers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.