Emma Tamsin Hill #4 Overpriced trackies showing off her tuppence, when will she get her comeuppance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Magnum Queen for the thread suggestion šŸ‘šŸ¼ I think it was too long for the title though šŸ˜‚

And thanks to @Passthepeach for guide on how to make a new thread! Teamwork.

We had to get the tuppence in somewhere of course!

Welcome back one and all, we are absolutely rolling through threads at a mighty pace!

ā€¢Continual use of AAVE despite being called out on it
ā€¢ Blackfishing and using the CGM
ā€¢ AllBody completely lacking quality and direction as well as being funded by her parents
ā€¢ Deleting comments on socials that question or criticise her questionable actions
ā€¢ Thinking crass talk about sex and masturbation 24/7 is a personality trait
ā€¢ Lying about her dress size to impressionable young women. (Apparently she is still a size 22)
ā€¢ Lying about her lifestyle in general, her 20K car, her food consumption, where her money goes.
ā€¢ Constantly doing the most embarrassing, offensive impressions of black femmes because she has zero personality of her own.
ā€¢ Thinking being slovenly, unkempt and overall gross is her being "relatable"
ā€¢ Selling off gifted items for monetary gain.
ā€¢ Refusal to speak on her friend Sammie who is 100% in blackface.
ā€¢ ZERO work ethic - Constant excuses as to why she always missed her own deadlines.
ā€¢ THE POUT AND HANDS
ā€¢ Being one of the most overrated "influencers" on all of social media, with everything given to her and nothing earned.
ā€¢ Bland beige tracksuits that do not promote body positivity in any way shape or form.
ā€¢ Making going to therapy and talking about sex her whole personality. Along with insinuating she has been in an abusive relationship.
ā€¢ The strange relationship between her and her dad. Him talking about her tuppence and calling her baby girl.
ā€¢ Continual advice when she has no grounds to talk on such subjects like relationships and sex. Just regurgitating what is said to her in therapy.
ā€¢ The missing Turkey vlog!!!! We want to see these bespoke items being made in a foreign sweat shop.
ā€¢ Annoyance that she is meant to be ā€˜AllBodyā€™ boy doesnā€™t include anything smaller than a size small.
ā€¢ Her new valentines fad of repackaging sweets, sticking an ā€˜allbodyā€™ label on and inflating the price tenfold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Heyyyy girlies šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
I have to re-iterate from previous thread:
Go dislike her latest video, ALL her videos, on different emails, itā€™s the only *meaningful* thing we can do. Unfortunately tattle doesnā€™t do tit for her profits and current and future likeability. You can write paragraphs on here and criticise but it can be just another post on a gossip site.
donā€™t like her? ā€˜Dislikeā€™ her content

Xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here is the full title, soz people šŸ˜‚

Flogging overpriced trackies that show off her tuppence, whenā€™s big body benz gonna get her compeuppance

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Magnum Queen for the thread suggestion šŸ‘šŸ¼ I think it was too long for the title though šŸ˜‚

And thanks to @Passthepeach for guide on how to make a new thread! Teamwork.

We had to get the tuppence in somewhere of course!

Welcome back one and all, we are absolutely rolling through threads at a mighty pace!
Anyone want to do a TLDR?
I would copy and paste the previous TLDR and add whatever has happened recently its much easier, if you have time you can edit the first post so it still appears at the top

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would copy and paste the previous TLDR and add whatever has happened recently its much easier, if you have time you can edit the first post so it still appears at the top
Thanks! Never thought of that myself. Thatā€™s why itā€™s important to ask and take on board pointers rather than getting your gunt in a twist and blocking people šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks! Never thought of that myself. Thatā€™s why itā€™s important to ask and take on board pointers rather than getting your gunt in a twist and blocking people šŸ˜‚
Getting your gunt in a twist lololol I almost woke my baby laughing at that thanks girl šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have just made a request to change the thread title. We will get the comeuppance in šŸ˜‚

Soooo she responded to the comment about AAVE on her YouTube šŸ„“šŸ„“
Eye roll as soon as she mentioned her mental health.

Why has mental health become a card that people pull when they donā€™t want to be held accountable for what they have done and still are doing.

ā€˜Message me directlyā€™ duck off you block anyone and everyone who doesnā€™t agree and buy into your echo chamber of greatness.

I donā€™t think I can read anymore as Iā€™m pissed off already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she just bring the ā€˜I have a black friendā€™ card out lmaooo
Yep, the i have a black friend card, then claiming itā€™s just the way young people talk in the internet in 2021, and then a healthy dose of defensiveness and self victimisation šŸ™„šŸ™„ my GAWD I canā€™t stand her. Also, I watch lots and lots of white British you tubers and big body Benz is the literally the only one who mimics black peoplešŸ¤” and spending a lot of time around people is still no excuse. My ex husband is Arab, I spent almost 7 years day in day out with him, worked for his business, lived together, literally every waking moment together and did I start to speak and behave like an Arab? NO because Iā€™m not in denial about who I actually am šŸ™„ this girl makes a few black friends in college and thinks it gives her a casual racism pass

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have just made a request to change the thread title. We will get the comeuppance in šŸ˜‚

Eye roll as soon as she mentioned her mental health.

Why has mental health become a card that people pull when they donā€™t want to be held accountable for what they have done and still are doing.

ā€˜Message me directlyā€™ duck off you block anyone and everyone who doesnā€™t agree and buy into your echo chamber of greatness.

I donā€™t think I can read anymore as Iā€™m pissed off already!
Bringing her black friends into this and using the mental health card šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ Surprised she didnā€™t say her ex boyfriend was black. Where exactly are those black friends from uni now? Last time I checked she graduated years ago. Lived in Manchester with a WHITE girl. Is surrounded by WHITE English people from Preston every single day but itā€™s the AAVE she canā€™t let go off and is apparently trying her hardest. duck meeeee this girl is a mess. Just say you donā€™t have any other personality apart from this which shows whenever she speaks to her family. She is honestly so problematic by making up these excuses itā€™s a JOKE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ā€œ a lot of people are committed to misunderstanding me and twisting my wordsā€ duck off hun. Did we twist your words when you called black women ā€œmy chocolate girlsā€ stop trying to pass on the blame and educate your damn self about fetishising and appropriating black people. Itā€™s all on video nobody has twisted anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€œ a lot of people are committed to misunderstanding me and twisting my wordsā€ duck off hun. Did we twist your words when you called black women ā€œmy chocolate girlsā€ stop trying to pass on the blame and educate your damn self about fetishising and appropriating black people. Itā€™s all on video nobody has twisted anything.
We need a copy of that video before she takes the video off YouTube looool does anyone know which haul it was from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've tried to watch the latest video and I just can't. And as for her response to the AAVE comment she is so full of tit its unreal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg remember the chocolate girls comment. Adding that to my tit load of comments on this video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m glad this has been brought to light as she really canā€™t delete any of it now sheā€™s addressed it.

She really thought she did something with that pathetic paragraph. The joke is people were so nice initially, linking resources and explaining why and she decided to delete them and gaslit people

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saying ā€œI have black friendsā€ is not the get out of jail card she thinks it is. Also nobody has forgotten she also has friends like Sammie....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.