Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats actually a good idea! She watches this thread so keep your eyes peeled for them appearing Christmas 2021 😂
Maybe I should become her creative director 😆 but seriously she should have thought about Christmas at the start of the year and we could have all been wearing our all body Christmas jammies đŸ„°đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 3
6897B873-62F5-4D12-9718-0CF6EE45DB0E.jpeg

She is too busy eating like a pig to be assed thinking about anything to do with her business.

I can just see her throwing that tit up sweatshirt in the bin and getting one from her growing pile of AllShody stock 😂

Who even eats like that and thinks it’s acceptable to publish on social media. Once again she is not in the real world

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 341144
She is too busy eating like a pig to be assed thinking about anything to do with her business.

I can just see her throwing that tit up sweatshirt in the bin and getting one from her growing pile of AllShody stock 😂

Who even eats like that and thinks it’s acceptable to publish on social media. Once again she is not in the real world
That’s not even funny, she’s too lazy to cut it up and put it in a bowl/ use a napkin like the rest of us. And feels it’s ok to present herself like that online
Not in the real world

View attachment 341144

At this point I don't care if its a mango, her fat ass is always eating

• Haha
To think she looks small in these compared to now and this is when she was a 22 and you're telling me she's only a size bigger now?

It's so sad to see and look I'm the last to big up this woman but even though she was overweight here, she looks great compared to now. Put together, professional (even with the old bedroom at her parents place) CLEAN AND TIDY and she does look attractive.

She's in complete denial these days. The HAES mentality has completely ruined her body and I don't see her getting back to this any time soon I'm afraid.

View attachment 340128
View attachment 340129
View attachment 340130
View attachment 340131
View attachment 340132
didn't realise how much she'd actually changed until seeing this. mad. actually mad. this was around when i found her and i thought she looked so bomb, she looks SO different now wow

Reactions: 7
Ewwww not her licking the running mango juice from her arm. She’s so bleeping dirty and loves to showcase it like it’s funny, exactly like when she bragged about her filthy flat with a dildo on the stove and the sink piled with dishes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s not even funny, she’s too lazy to cut it up and put it in a bowl/ use a napkin like the rest of us. And feels it’s ok to present herself like that online
Not in the real world
Especially with how long her acrylics are. I like mine long and I would never ever EVER lick my fingers. It is not hygienic, no matter how much you clean them. She’s ab utter woman these days.

Reactions: 6
The reason I have an issue with Emma, and the reason I come on tattle to discuss is:

I used to really like her and follow her videos back in the day. I feel passionate because I have had to stop myself following her tendencies as liking someone leads to influence.

By liking Emma and being influenced by her means I am:
JUSTIFYING to myself that it is ok to:
- be scruffy, don’t bother ironing, bad witches don’t wear clean clothes
- overeating/ overeating bad foods/ binge eating disorder
- not exercising and following a healthy lifestyle
- poor work ethic, do everything last minute because you will still make money and pull it off baybee
- and more!!

I hope other girls who were lured in by old Emma see it for what it is (I doubt it) and find people online who promote, as a whole, them BETTERING themselves and living a long, healthy and happy life.

• Heart
Precisely!

Being scruffy, lazy and eating crap is not self care even with all the basic affirmations she posts on her mirrors.

Reactions: 3
The reason I have an issue with Emma, and the reason I come on tattle to discuss is:

I used to really like her and follow her videos back in the day. I feel passionate because I have had to stop myself following her tendencies as liking someone leads to influence.

By liking Emma and being influenced by her means I am:
JUSTIFYING to myself that it is ok to:
- be scruffy, don’t bother ironing, bad witches don’t wear clean clothes
- overeating/ overeating bad foods/ binge eating disorder
- not exercising and following a healthy lifestyle
- poor work ethic, do everything last minute because you will still make money and pull it off baybee
- and more!!

I hope other girls who were lured in by old Emma see it for what it is (I doubt it) and find people online who promote, as a whole, them BETTERING themselves and living a long, healthy and happy life.
Exactly!! And pointing this out is not “fat phobia” - there are plenty of overweight people who genuinely try their best to manage their health and weight while being successful with work and family (and not to mention CLEAN!) but Emma is not one of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
86539983-EBEC-46DA-9F63-BDD933785EBC.jpeg

LOL! Whaddya expect?! It’s December 10th darling, people have been snapping up their xmas trees since late November! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A63B7130-DD5C-4F1B-B562-7A85A8768226.png

That bleeping face and those bleeping hand actions.

STOP IT!!!!!

But panic over the slob has a Christmas tree and is driving round while there is a pandemic on fo collect it. What’s the guessing we have a run down of how much it cost and how much each ornament she puts on it costs as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 341902

That bleeping face and those bleeping hand actions.

STOP IT!!!!!

But panic over the slob has a Christmas tree and is driving round while there is a pandemic on fo collect it. What’s the guessing we have a run down of how much it cost and how much each ornament she puts on it costs as well.
82E698D6-EC4C-4019-A048-E3AED0150A88.jpeg
Speaking of Christmas and those hand movements, this comes to mind...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely ridiculous “full of crap” on a bag written in glitter, I’m in shock - primark and forever 21 do better than this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Full of stuff or Full of junk maybe,but Full of crap?
She's a bleeping mess.

Not only is she full of crap both figuratively and literally. Who the duck in their right mind would advertise and sell makeup bags with full of crap on them when brands literally gift their products to her. Products that would go in said bag.

Like honestly I don't think a brand wants their products to be labeled as crap... And the self love club will eat this tit up because the big hill slapped an unoriginal slogan on it. Remember, you can be full of crap no matter what your size is (just not XS) xx

Reactions: 4
With all body; Emma is basically saying the only way you can include bigger women is to throw a big baggy tracksuit on them, making the issue worse.

she can’t even do that well as her awful turquoise tracksuit was poorly fitted, camel toe, too tight.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.