Emma Tamsin Hill #3 The Hills Have Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to those who voted on the new thread name! Here's a rundown our of gyal from the previous two threads so you are all caught up, with thanks to @gimmethetea

0001-14254266866_20201210_181947_0000.jpg

•Continual use of AAVE despite being called out on it
• Blackfishing and using the CGM
• AllBody completely lacking quality and direction as well as being funded by her parents
• Deleting comments on socials that question or criticise her questionable actions
• Thinking crass talk about sex and masturbation 24/7 is a personality trait
• Lying about her dress size to impressionable young women. (Apparently she is still a size 22)
• Lying about her lifestyle in general, her 20K car, her food consumption, where her money goes.
• Constantly doing the most embarrassing, offensive impressions of black femmes because she has zero personality of her own.
• Thinking being slovenly, unkempt and overall gross is her being "relatable"
• Selling off gifted items for monetary gain.
• Refusal to speak on her friend Sammie who is 100% in blackface.
• ZERO work ethic - Constant excuses as to why she always missed her own deadlines.
• THE POUT AND HANDS
• Being one of the most overrated "influencers" on all of social media, with everything given to her and nothing earned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As @Passthepeach mentioned in the other thread, can we please discuss the fact that her own website still has a "before Christmas" advert (order before 18th of December to get delivery before xmas) ?
How unprofessional is that??

(I am sure after we point that out she will change it immediately, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious title and great recap, thanks.

Cannot stand the scraped back hairstyle. Please someone make it stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This thread is the most consistent thing about the hill 😂
Bestie if we ran AllBody it would be be bigger than H&M

-96j1mz.jpg

As @Passthepeach mentioned in the other thread, can we please discuss the fact that her own website still has a "before Christmas" advert (order before 18th of December to get delivery before xmas) ?
How unprofessional is that??

(I am sure after we point that out she will change it immediately, lol)
COMPLETE unprofessionalism but it took her over a year to notice brandon was still on the website so don't count on it sis

• Haha
  • Heart
the other other day i commented on here and i don’t know why it got deleted as someone complained about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway the hill and the sandwich 😖😖😖how disgusting and vile defo the reason for getting ghosted...and the jordan’s why does she think she looks cool she looks horrendous in them 😬😬😬 the hair should just have a whole thread dedicated to it coz i cannot even explain how that tit pisses me off! It just looks awful no matter what the reason just stop doing it! oh yeh and the sex talk defo do not need to hear about it not classy at all, there is a reason for some things being private. nothing to do with the topic being taboo... 🤦🏻‍♀️

spot on for ems

she’s definitely taking a trip through the drive thru after this one 🍟

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She reads on here so let’s see how long it takes her to make an excuse and say she was ‘rebranding’ that’s why it’s taken so long to change!

@Passthepeach I love that picture 😂 there are 4 titties in the pic but at least they are on 2 different people

B396C64F-3FE0-4B26-A294-3B12F0FA1627.jpeg

The fact her lashes are not on her lash line and not stuck down properly is making me irrationally angry 😂

Also circled her chin spots because they have been a long standing feature on her face as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the way she pauses and highlights what she wants to say that grates on my nerves. She is so over the top but it’s not cute. She tries too hard to be funny when it’s not natural to her. Some people are funny and others aren’t. She hasn’t quite understood that yet. She thinks flicking her dutty nails and greasy ponytail about makes people laugh but it’s so annoying. The website is poop. Who actually buys this crap!?

omg i just went on her tiktok 😦 am i the only one who’s just seen it 😯😐🤔🤮 It’s quite scary how people can trick you into believing your something that your definitely not 😰 like people who just have seen her tiktok probably just won’t even imagine the real her we know 🤔🤯

Last edited:
She reads on here so let’s see how long it takes her to make an excuse and say she was ‘rebranding’ that’s why it’s taken so long to change!

@Passthepeach I love that picture 😂 there are 4 titties in the pic but at least they are on 2 different people

View attachment 373878
The fact her lashes are not on her lash line and not stuck down properly is making me irrationally angry 😂

Also circled her chin spots because they have been a long standing feature on her face as well
Erm what spots? The people..what people I don't bleeping know...keep asking for a skincare routine as her skin is so flawless! Prob the same people who want a squirting podcast!

• Haha
Has she scraped back her hair to film that video because she's going to be talking about tattle and she wants us to see the glistening in her eyes as she mentions how much of an influence we are on her

So.... in the middle of a pandemic... in lockdown.... ems is out shooting ‘fit pics...?
That’s not essential for your job HUN.. stay in your grotty flat with daddy’s back drop and ‘work’ from home like the rest of us (work is used loosely.. we all know she does sweet FA)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
25DE12EA-AC2C-46EC-8A4F-5A98E4F78AF0.jpeg

See how much better she looks when her clothes actually fit and we’re not confronted with her moose knuckle! She genuinely looks good!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 374977
See how much better she looks when her clothes actually fit and we’re not confronted with her moose knuckle! She genuinely looks good!
Yes! Agree with this massively, she actually looks like someone who is body confident and knows how to style her clothes etc, like 2018 Emma. She can do it but she’s just grown to be too lazy to

View attachment 374977
She actually looks sooo nice here. I like the colour coordination and her hair down! See this is all she needs to do but she chooses not to loool

Reactions: 8
THESE bleeping SHOES DO NOT GO WITH THAT FIT

put some cream or white air force on not red and black jordan’s, fashion degree right......

8A5482F7-8386-4CE5-AF33-A3E0D3CAB862.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.