Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gimme the tea you are a saint!!! Now go and have a lie down in your AllBody tracksuit, grab some snacks, shove your hair in a bun and light a homebody candle. You deserve it qween!

Also hi Emma! Long time lurker.
Unless the constant use of cultural appropriation is covered when she does her vlog about tattle then what’s the point it is just going to be her saying we are all mean bullies and her way of getting attention. If she names tattle outright she is in trouble as it will just send more traffic here.

Reactions: 15
Why would wear a cropped jumper in the middle of winter in a cold warehouse.

Edit - it took me so long to post this picture that I didn't notice I was just repeating what others said haha.
She knocks around in bobbly mucky tracksuits all the time and the one time she needs to have one on she doesn’t. Backwards behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Itll be the same fucking claptrap all these iNfLuEncErZzZzzz cry about. She’s playing quite a risky game as like you said she is going to push more traffic here and people will see he in all her black fishing glory. She also goes on about therapy and all her mental struggles yet calls tattlers mentally unwell. Absolute hypocrite. What she doesn’t ever think about is that most of us were fans at once point. She needs to take some accountability for her actions. She goes on about how she doesn’t owe anyone anything, she’s everyone’s best friends etc yet she has a platform and an obligation to correct some of her very toxic behaviour.

Reactions: 16
that's legit how i found this loool she was complaining about it on her ig and i looked it up initially as a fan just to have a look and now i realise how awful she actually is, it won't be good for her at all if more people are clued up on her behaviour

Reactions: 12
I used to be a fan of Emma, saw her thread on here had a read and it opened my eyes to what complete self absorbed dick she is

Reactions: 12

Hold on...did she swish that bowl around in the tub of dirty dishwater and immediately put it on the drying rack without rinsing it in clean water, or do my eyes deceive me?!

Absolutely VILE. Not that I’m surprised.

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what I meant a couple posts ago she always has done that and it’s the most disgusting thing ever. Like she washes it in dirty food water that’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t wash her sex toys after using them

View attachment 348263
Hold on...did she swish that bowl around in the tub of dirty dishwater and immediately put it on the drying rack without rinsing it in clean water, or do my eyes deceive me?!

Absolutely VILE. Not that I’m surprised.

Reactions: 3
Ughhh finally caught up with it all but oh my god I can’t believe the size of her!! She looks awful squeezed into everything!
I haven’t brought myself to watch the vlog (maybe tomorrow if I’m bored enough).. I just don’t understand how she is going to try to ‘slate’ us when as others have said, some of us were fans.. you’re playing a dangerous game here Emma and you need to be very careful...

since there’s 2 threads it might take her too long to read and edit all the content that she’ll give up and we’ll never see it.. just like the Turkey vlogs.... lazy daisy

Reactions: 5
Yeah she doesn’t understand that pretty much everyone on here were big supporters of hers. I remember finding her channel on YouTube and loving her content bc I was really struggling with my weight back then and I could relate to a lot of stuff she was saying. Then after some time she started pissing me off and I couldn’t tell why and thought maybe it’s just me until she mentioned Tattle and I found the rest of you

Reactions: 9
Why would wear a cropped jumper in the middle of winter in a cold warehouse.

Edit - it took me so long to post this picture that I didn't notice I was just repeating what others said haha.
exactly i was just like she’s definitely been here shes trying to show she does wear clothes she actually promotes and and not just baggy tracksuits all the time ...this girl is saying how be confident this that and she is always having therapy sessions sayin how she’s not feeling right today in her BODY! so let’s eat a pizza for fuk sake

Reactions: 3
Amazes me how the front of her always looks like the back of her
wow, you sir are hilariously right

oh the poor scalp

RIP scalp!
This is too much!!! can’t lie it’s made me want to watch the video
oh the poor scalp

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What is thisssss on her top?!?!? Hope it’s just the way the top is but if it isn’t.... this girl has no shame

Reactions: 2
omfg i was too irritated about her privileged self complaining she has no motivation to work when she doesn’t do jack shit to notice that hahahahaa slob
yeah I was thinking what work???? it’s probably her juicy mango that she likes to suck on like there is no tomorrow

Reactions: 4
I beg this hoe to stop sneaking in the DARLIN

Anything for her to have a southern accent

Weird bitch

Reactions: 6
Those clips she keeps posting are mortifying. She thinks she’s hilarious and a top shagger when in reality she’s just a culture appropriating, deluded brat.

And for the record, I’m originally from Preston and I have never said ‘gorilla grip coochie’ in my life!!

Reactions: 18
Let me guess. Is she liberal as well?

I can not stand this girl at all.

You know who Emma Tamsin reminds me of? This Canadian Youtuber makes “Sagittariusshawty” who is pretty much the same as Emma. White, cultural appropriates, sleeps with only black men and films herself for Only Fans without him knowing. She vlogs her awkward tinder or pof dates to everyone. Films herself as she’s on them. Always crying about her weight, is obese, talks about sex non stop or really gross things like farts or poop ect. Doesn’t work, doesn’t do anything.

She’s also 26 years old. Everyone has to baby her and say “well done sis!” For getting out of bed and she plays on depression.
Shes as trashy as Emma and even looks like her. The pair of them would get on fab.

It’s just worrying how this is the coming generation and there will be more people like this in years to come.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog. Emma says she works 'a lot' with a local women's refugee centre but sales her gifted clothes on depop? Why not donate?

But maybe she knows nobody will fit into them there....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.