Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused about her LDR. She could literally set off on a Friday evening, drive to him, stay for the weekend and drive back. Why are they meeting in the middle of nowhere in weird hotels? It’s giving red flag

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused about her LDR. She could literally set off on a Friday evening, drive to him, stay for the weekend and drive back. Why are they meeting in the middle of nowhere in weird hotels? It’s giving red flag
I bet he still lives with his parents and they won't allow him to have a girlfriend stay over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get this either.

Me and my partner were LDR when we first met (Essex/Manchester and he’s in the military so always away) but we made it work relatively easy when he was in the country. It wasnt meeting half way in random hotels anyway…

When you compare it to people that live in whole different countries from each other, its an eye opener compared to being within a few hours drive / train isn’t actually that far

Reactions: 5
He's probably just using her for one thing

Reactions: 7
I think it may have been said before but why is she always going to him?! Why does he not come and stay with her if the issue is that he lives at home still (just going off someone’s else’s idea on here). She is setting herself up for massive heart ache cause everything just screams red flag but she is so desperate and so delusional she will settle for anything and then once they have broken up, we will see the videos of ‘I’ve got therapy’ and then ‘healing’ and all the other bullshit that’s been repeated in the past. Emma, pull yourself together now🙄

Reactions: 8
She won't get a mortgage if she can't even get passed for a rental. End of (y) If she comes onto a video saying she has a mortgage, she's lying - unless it's been underwritten by her parents (which I'm surprised hasn't happened already to be honest).
totally.

NO WAY she will get a mortgage. she doesn't have any steady income, I highly doubt that she earns a living out of influencing.
she was refused for a simple rent that bind you for a couple of years max, how on earth a bank will accept her for a 30years minimum??? no f... way.

100% sure the deposit is by dad and 100% they are guarantor or co-signers/buyers. she can't convince me otherwise.

once again living in fantasy land, miles away from how real people works, earn a living and save years for something...

totally.

NO WAY she will get a mortgage. she doesn't have any steady income, I highly doubt that she earns a living out of influencing.
she was refused for a simple rent that bind you for a couple of years max, how on earth a bank will accept her for a 30years minimum??? no f... way.

100% sure the deposit is by dad and 100% they are guarantor or co-signers/buyers. she can't convince me otherwise.

once again living in fantasy land, miles away from how real people works, earn a living and save years for something...
Really boils my piss when I see people like Emma being handed everything on a plate their entire lives -- they'll never know how to properly adult, they don't need to! She's a lazy useless twit.

I’ll be pissed if she manages to buy before me . I have worked hard to save around £12,000 in a couple of years with no help from parents working a full time job.
If she is buying in Manchester and the type of property she wants is at least £230,000 ball park figure

• Heart
I’ll be pissed if she manages to buy before me . I have worked hard to save around £12,000 in a couple of years with no help from parents working a full time job.
If she is buying in Manchester and the type of property she wants is at least £230,000 ball park figure
Worked all my life with no financial help from anyone too. My family don't believe in just giving handouts, they taught me the value of money, and having to work for what you want (from a young age!) I was picking berries and potatoes in school holidays to save for shoes I wanted. So now - as an adult, I don't expect anything from anyone! If I want it, it's down to me. Very good life lessons learned in my formative years - It seems Emma hasn't had this style of parenting. I think Princess has led a very pampered life - so sad, ''cause she'll never truly appreciate anything, or the buzz you get when you've managed to get there on your own.

Reactions: 6
you have done great 👍🏻 finger crossed you will be able to buy soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Worked all my life with no financial help from anyone too. My family don't believe in just giving handouts, they taught me the value of money, and having to work for what you want (from a young age!) I was picking berries and potatoes in school holidays to save for shoes I wanted. So now - as an adult, I don't expect anything from anyone! If I want it, it's down to me. Very good life lessons learned in my formative years - It seems Emma hasn't had this style of parenting. I think Princess has led a very pampered life - so sad, ''cause she'll never truly appreciate anything, or the buzz you get when you've managed to get there on your own.
I actually disagree. I think it’s weird when parents withhold money or support to make their kids “learn”. There are so many other ways to teach your kid about the value of money/life without creating pretend struggles or forcing them to do it alone when you quite literally have the means to help them, that’s very strange to me personally

emmas parents clearly just did too much and didn’t balance it out, also they don’t seem to be the type to have taught her other important values, but I think it’s great they help her with money and treat her with things, why shouldn’t they. I’ll never begrudge parents for doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually disagree. I think it’s weird when parents withhold money or support to make their kids “learn”. There are so many other ways to teach your kid about the value of money/life without creating pretend struggles or forcing them to do it alone when you quite literally have the means to help them, that’s very strange to me personally

emmas parents clearly just did too much and didn’t balance it out, also they don’t seem to be the type to have taught her other important values, but I think it’s great they help her with money and treat her with things, why shouldn’t they. I’ll never begrudge parents for doing that
I assume you've had a similar upbringing to Emma then? How lovely for you (y)

• Angry
Reactions: 2

I agree! If I have the means to help my kids get on the property ladder etc. 100% I’m gonna do it :) (but I also do believe she makes a decent enough living for a 27? year old and pays her way fairly which many many here disagree with for some reason)

I don’t doubt she makes money from social media, and maybe she even has a real job she never mentions, but it’s a fact that if she’s been refused for a rental contract she will not be getting a mortgage on her own. It’s fine if her parents want to help her, but just be honest about it. I remember years ago when Rosie Londoner acted like she’d purchased a “fixer upper” in Notting Hill and it wasn’t hers and she had nothing to do with it. It’s the lies and bullshit that pisses people off.

• Wow
[/QUOTE]

No need for the passive aggressive comment. I agree, I had to try really bloody hard to save for a deposit and I'm still not quite there yet but my Dad has just had an inheritance from an Aunt and he's offered to top my money up because he can afford to now.
Of course not all parents are able to give their kids money in these circumstances but it certainly doesn't mean the rest of us live some charmed life.
Emma is clearly babied and overindulged by her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with the previous commenter, this was unnecessary passive aggressive.

My family has very good finances, I could be as pampered as Emma if I wanted but guess what? the fact that my parents have a bit of money don't mean they raised me like a spoiled brat that doesn't know the value of it and the value of hard work. I work, i pay my bill, my parents don't pay for any of my stuff.. even if they could pay everything and more just if i asked!
Emma parents turned her in an unemployed spoiled brat that snap fingers and get what she wants, but other well off families might do a better job in raising their children don't you think?

• Heart
I’m not gonna lie, most of the people hating on Emma’s lifestyle in here are passive aggressive like that. I understand hating on her because she claims to work hard, etc. But hating on her because she can afford to go on holidays is weird. Saying you’ll be pissed if a random influencer online buys a house before you is weirdo behaviour and maybe you should get off the internet for your own mental health. From what I’ve gathered, most of us are hardworking people without any help of their parents and that’s fine. But don’t be acting like getting help from your parents is weird.

Also, it soubds like some of you could use some money management as well. What do you mean you work 40 hours a week and can’t even afford a (cheap) holiday?
I’m a full time student working part-time and I’m planning my third trip for the year. It’s not impossible. Not everyone should live a broke, bitter lifestyle just because you’re living like that.

I’m not even an Emma fan, but I love travelling and seeing people hate on her for is comical lol

• Heart
I think she just comes across as self absorbed (like most influencers) like other people have mentioned she has been babied and overindulged which has given her a massive ego.

I suppose my parent wound help with a deposit if they could. Transparency is sometimes good as content creating seems like hard work , consistency is key , getting brand deals pays , getting a decent following adds revenue. It all equals hard work at the end of the day

I think she just comes across as self absorbed (like most influencers) like other people have mentioned she has been babied and overindulged which has given her a massive ego.

I suppose my parent wound help with a deposit if they could. Transparency is sometimes good as content creating seems like hard work , consistency is key , getting brand deals pays , getting a decent following adds revenue. It all equals hard work at the end of the day
Also it was sort of in jest that I would be pissed if she brought before me . I am not that much of a bitter betty

Reactions: 2