Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just so awful. her & her weird husband prancing in their mates kitchen trying to be cool. It is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she got the refund too 🤬
Probably bribed (offered to give them a shout out) / threatened (said she’d bad mouth them) with her SM presence to get what she wanted 🙁 You’re not telling me anyone without an Instagram account with thousands of followers would have got a refund under the same set of circumstances.

Reactions: 2
Probably bribed (offered to give them a shout out) / threatened (said she’d bad mouth them) with her SM presence to get what she wanted 🙁 You’re not telling me anyone without an Instagram account with thousands of followers would have got a refund under the same set of circumstances.
Self entitled twit. Honestly, that space would have been filled easily too.

Self entitled twit. Honestly, that space would have been filled easily too.
Yep. All that song and dance about getting the money together to send both girls, when one of them didn’t want to go in the first place. She put herself before her child, messed the company around too, and then has the brass neck to feel entitled to her money back.

Looks like she got the refund too 🤬
I personally would feel so uncomfortable asking for a refund. Especially annoying/angering people who are then looking after my other child. They probably won’t because of professionalism. But I bet the workers look a bit down on the other kid.
As I have said previously why is she not helping her youngest get over or deal with the separation issues. Oh yeah… because it gives her something to post about.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe the way he was driving while she was filming him, he barely had his hands on the wheel. I used to like her but he's always been a twunt

Like how she started to say they’d ‘kicked off’ at the hotel staff, then changed how she worded it. She claims ‘we’re not usually like that’ 🤔 umm… you caused a fuss and got a refund on the holiday camp which other parents wouldn’t have been able to do and you slagged off the estate agent who was simply doing her job.

Like how she started to say they’d ‘kicked off’ at the hotel staff, then changed how she worded it. She claims ‘we’re not usually like that’ 🤔 umm… you caused a fuss and got a refund on the holiday camp which other parents wouldn’t have been able to do and you slagged off the estate agent who was simply doing her job.
Self entitled twats. That's all they are. So rude but EVERYONE one else is wrong. Dickheads

Reactions: 6
“We’re not usually like that” 🤣 sorry love, you’re often like that from what we can see i.e. what you choose to show the world on SM. The insta lot are very keen to say you only see a tiny snapshot of their lives therefore it’s not enough to know what really goes on their lives. If that’s true and they act like entitled dickheads this much in just a tiny snapshot, I can only imagine what complete cunts they are in reality.

Reactions: 5
‘We’re not usually like that’?! Yes you are, that’s exactly what you’re like you self important, sneering, snobby cunts! I have to really limit how much time I spend watching these people, because they genuinely incite me to rage! 😂

I thought recording the film being played in the cinema on your phone was illegal? (Copyright infringement) then to have the balls to post it to SM!

I thought recording the film being played in the cinema on your phone was illegal? (Copyright infringement) then to have the balls to post it to SM!
Good point. Plus I couldn’t imagine anything more annoying than having that pair of twats sitting near me guffawing all the way through the film 😡

Reactions: 4
Don't forget, they're above all rules and can do what you want they want. How dare you question them 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
‘We’re not usually like that’?! Yes you are, that’s exactly what you’re like you self important, sneering, snobby cunts! I have to really limit how much time I spend watching these people, because they genuinely incite me to rage! 😂
They are really bleeping snobby. Massively up their own arses. Johnny is a bleeping spoilt bleep.

• Heart
She wants to learn strapping her kid into the car seat as she said she had to pull over to post the HILARIOUS stories that were about…..I’m not actually sure to be honest

7FDAA763-76AD-45CA-8AC2-3E537586169D.jpeg

so Emma posted this on her stories from someone who msged her about there kid for advice…. No advice given in that image and no advice given in the next story. So what was the point of posting it????

she then goes and begs for advice for her own kid posting this on her story.
B86EFDE8-9CFB-4051-ABE5-F5280E52BB94.jpeg

Sad her kid had some bullying…. We all get bullied. Chill out. And also reflecting herself on her kid again. They are there own person!

I don't think Emma is actually after advise about her eldest. Just using this story to state what a sweet girl her daughter is which is why she has filled it with photographs of Molly. I am sure her daughter is a lovely girl but I'd also say that there is always two sides to the story and I am sure if the mother of this other girl posted what she has been told by her own child we would get a completely different view which is why it may not be a good idea to spill playground (or in this case holiday camp) drama over the parent's social media.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.