Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a selfish, inconsiderate hole. I hope she reads these comments and reconsiders her actions, but I doubt she will. In Emma’s world she’s always in the right. We are just “uneducated people” who don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh clearly. They never do anything wrong. Pretentious arse wipes

Reactions: 1
Todays stories account to: "Please can you share my account so I can get more followers and make more money doing ads.". 🙄 Looooooser.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Todays stories account to: "Please can you share my account so I can get more followers and make more money doing ads.". 🙄 Looooooser.
What I took from it was that she has no one approaching her to do ANY ADs, because let's face it, the way she bangs on about not having any money, she'd be grabbing hold of anything and the" I don't want to do lots of little ones (because no-one wants to be associated with me because I'm a smug, arrogant, above the rules twit), so please share so that I can get at least one AD that isn't deodorant" is a load of tit. bleeping beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she probably isn’t being paid to do it. But all the this is what I use and showing products surely is some sort of ad? Because when she said she is glad she don’t have to do loads of ads and keep it social etc… I was thinking, I’m sure everytime I watch her stories I am being advertised too ha!

Reactions: 4
I really don't think Instagram is for her. I originally followed when she did the reel about Tom Hardy. Had hoped she would continue being funny but it didn't really happen. Then she cried because she got herself an agent, had a hissy fit because she shared her daughter who should have been isolating going out and then told people to go away if they didn't like the ADs because there was going to be more. So ta ra Emma I unfollowed and only check her account when Tattle tell me some head stuff her and her husband have been up too.

Instagram is full of these comedy mums and there are plenty of funnier ones than Emma. The Challenge Tuesday wore thin very quickly and now that Megan is pregnant it is going to be hard to find safe but funny challenges to do.

I know she probably isn’t being paid to do it. But all the this is what I use and showing products surely is some sort of ad? Because when she said she is glad she don’t have to do loads of ads and keep it social etc… I was thinking, I’m sure everytime I watch her stories I am being advertised too ha!
I know what you mean. She put a link in to buy it as well, but it wasn’t declared as an affiliate link so I’m left feeling as though I don’t trust her. I think at this point those who consider themselves ‘honest instagrammers’ should say whether it’s an affiliate link or not, because so many still don’t declare ads etc. so how are we meant to be able to tell apart the honest ones from the dishonest? My default setting is to distrust, but that’s entirely down to the behaviour of instagrammers.

Reactions: 1
I know what you mean. She put a link in to buy it as well, but it wasn’t declared as an affiliate link so I’m left feeling as though I don’t trust her. I think at this point those who consider themselves ‘honest instagrammers’ should say whether it’s an affiliate link or not, because so many still don’t declare ads etc. so how are we meant to be able to tell apart the honest ones from the dishonest? My default setting is to distrust, but that’s entirely down to the behaviour of instagrammers.
They're meant to, regardless of the size or type of account. The ASA have very clear guidelines. Just like she should be labelling EVERYTHING she is gifted in EVERY story/post they are in, because even if she hasn't been paid for showing them, she is still advertising them and therefore she's still required to be very transparent to her audience. BUT then again, she's above all the rules isn't she.

They're meant to, regardless of the size or type of account. The ASA have very clear guidelines. Just like she should be labelling EVERYTHING she is gifted in EVERY story/post they are in, because even if she hasn't been paid for showing them, she is still advertising them and therefore she's still required to be very transparent to her audience. BUT then again, she's above all the rules isn't she.
If only she would get caught out and/or learn!

Reactions: 2
Now I know we're all uneducated and Emma will always be transparent and tell us when she is doing an AD but the reading eggs stories where she has #spondered.... That's just a sneaky way of undeclaring an AD right?

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, how dare people be making a noise in an office building when she has work to do, selfish bastards 🙄😉

Just watched the rest of her stories, she is so bleeping entitled, how lucky her husband could get the kids from school as it was an inconvenience for her, you know having to do 3 hours work in an 8 hour period, and that bull tit being scared crap, boohoo to you. I genuinely used to like her but no more!

Last edited:
Oh my god, how dare people be making a noise in an office building when she has work to do, selfish bastards 🙄😉

Just watched the rest of her stories, she is so bleeping entitled, how lucky her husband could get the kids from school as it was an inconvenience for her, you know having to do 3 hours work in an 8 hour period, and that bull tit being scared crap, boohoo to you. I genuinely used to like her but no more!
Was just coming to comment on those stories from yesterday.

If she needed complete silence to record something she should have booked an appropriate space, and PAID FOR IT. Like anyone else would have done. You can’t expect the rest of the world to stop going about their business just because you’ve, for once 🙄 , got something you need to do. So selfish.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the stories of them going to Goodwood? Why does she have to keep gping on about how "good looking" Johnny is?! I hate it so much when people constantly go on about finding their partners sexy or attractive. Surely that's rhe point?! Don't try and force it upon us though. Comparing him to James Dean?! Ha, hardly.

Reactions: 2
What the hell is that Tory Toff event they have gone too. Seriously! Looks so wanky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the stories of them going to Goodwood? Why does she have to keep gping on about how "good looking" Johnny is?! I hate it so much when people constantly go on about finding their partners sexy or attractive. Surely that's rhe point?! Don't try and force it upon us though. Comparing him to James Dean?! Ha, hardly.
I personally do not find him good looking in the slightest and his personality makes him even less so.

Oh don't worry Emma. If I saw a purple haired woman, full face of make up, filming herself talking to her phone whilst bringing her child to a kids party I wouldn't be wanting to make small talk with her so you go hide in the toilet amd take the piss at the 'OMG it's like a wedding reception' party and maybe have a think about what your attitude and behaviour is doing to your daughter's anxiety. You might not want to bother making the effort with Barley's classmates but until you finally stop being so fussy and snobby about where to live in Sussex poor Barley needs to make some friends with these children and you are not helping.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she's filmed a childs birthday party and posted it to her nearly 20k followers 😮

Really? Filming at a kid’s birthday party? Actually propping up her phone to record it!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Oh don't worry Emma. If I saw a purple haired woman, full face of make up, filming herself talking to her phone whilst bringing her child to a kids party I wouldn't be wanting to make small talk with her so you go hide in the toilet amd take the piss at the 'OMG it's like a wedding reception' party and maybe have a think about what your attitude and behaviour is doing to your daughter's anxiety. You might not want to bother making the effort with Barley's classmates but until you finally stop being so fussy and snobby about where to live in Sussex poor Barley needs to make some friends with these children and you are not helping.
Oh but then she decided they were wonderful after she found out they put on a free bar…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.